Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding Reception

Go down 
+5
Jazzie
JacobBlack
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

Wedding Reception - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Roman moved to stand behind Eva, and though she was tall, he was taller. His eyes were set on Freddy's and he narrowed them, daring him to say something that would make him snap the male's neck.

"I would suggest you pick your words carefully, no?" Roman said, a hand moving down to hold hers, his jaw set in a dead serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm

"Thank you," Eva whispered, squeezing his hand. This really was all Freddy's fault, she kept telling herself. She might have liked Freddy and gotten along with Freddy if he weren't so much like Freddy.
Unfortunately, Freddy, being Freddy, started chuckling and said, "Well, you did make one change, Evita. I can see that. I guess it was good that you ran off from Jim and me. But then again, I already knew that."
Eva's head shot up, and she glared at him. "I know," she said levelly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm

As the baby started crying Anna couldnt help but rfeact, it wa slike an instinct that had been buried deep inside her. She let go of Jacobs arm and in a flash was at Freddies side wi/th her hands out to take the crying child from him

"may I?" she questioned...."whats his name?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Freddy had been trying to calm Cameron down the whole time he was talking with Eva and her new guy, but nothing he had done was working. So when the platinum blond came over and held out her arms for the baby, Freddy handed Cameron right to her, making sure that she had a good hold on him. Almost immediately, Cameron stopped crying.
"Yeah, sure, thanks," he said. "His name's Cameron by the way. I think that he likes you."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Carlisle spoke up then, he was still standing by the cake, his arm protectively around Esme's waist. There was something about this vampire that he didn't trust, he didn't like him and he didn't like how close Mackenzie was standing to him.

"Please come in and sit down." Carlisle said, indicating a chair.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Once Freddy was sure that the blonde had the baby, he nodded and went to sit down.
"So..." he said, looking at the male vampire, "are you Dr. Cullen?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Jacob let go of Anna, she seemed to be transfixed on the baby. He looked at th new arrival, this so called Freddy.

He did not like him and certainly did not trust him. Jacob took a few steps closer to Anna, who was now holding the baby beaming with joy.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 pm

"I am." He replied. "And this is my family... You have to understand we need to think about this... We are a large enough coven, getting larger all the time... We don't need the Volturi breathing down our necks."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Jasper watched as Freddy came in, his eyes taking in his every move, sizing him up and his military training rushing to the fore front os his mind.

He did not trust him. He pulled Alice to his side, wrapping a arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Anna was transfixed by the baby that she was now holding in her arms. Cameron, that had been her fathers name. She had gasped in shock when she had heardn it.
She moved to the sofa and the baby had now stopped crying, his eyes seemed to be drifting off to sleep. She sat down where she and Jake had been sitting earlier, it seemed ages ago now.....She curled the child into her, his lips moved as if searching for something to suck on so she put her little pinky finger into his mouth which he used like a pacifier and he drifted off to sleep. She smiled in pure joy. Hewas like a litttle angel sent from heaven.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Mackenzie moved with Freddy, standing behind him as he took a seat, she wrapped her arms around his neck and watched Anna soothing Cameron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Alice looked up at Jasper as he pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around him as well, watching and taking in everything around her. Anna seemed so overjoyed with the baby in her arms. She noticed Mackenzie's position behind Freddy and it made her curious. She didn't feel safe and she didn't like it. She wrapped her arms tighter around Jasper and stepped closer still.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Freddy leaned back against Mac, taking one of his hands in hers and pulling her around so that she was sitting in hs lap.
"So, you like him?" he asked Anna. It was so obvious from her face.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Eva winced when she saw Freddy and Mac's position, but she didn't let the others see it. Maybe Mac did know what she was getting herself into and wasn't going to let Freddy hurt her. And Freddy couldn't get her pregnant either. That was one thing at least.
But then what if he does hurt her? Eva wondered. What then? Mackenzie was still getting used to being a vampire, and she'd been miserable about it only a few days before. What if Freddy made things bad for her again?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Anna looked at Freddy, she had barely even heard him, she was so entranced by Cameron
"of course i do, whats not to like? He is beautiful.....perfect even. But.....why are you giving him up? He is your child?" Anna couldnt understand how anyone could want to give up a child, she had gained and lost one so suddenly it just seemed absurd to her. A child is so innocent and full of goodness, how could anyone not love him?
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 pm

"I have three reasons for that," Freddy said. "First of all, I'm not father material. He is a great kid, I think, but he'd be better off without me. Second of all, I have no idea how to take care of a half vamire. And thirdly, I don't want the Volturi taking advantage of the fact that I'm pretty much a lone vampire to take the half-vampire baby so that Aro can do some firsthand examinations and experimentations on half-vampires."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Jacob followed Anna to the sofa but he did not sit down but rather stood to the side of her his had protectively placed on her shoulder.

He looked down at the baby. Cameron. He was rather cute and clearly his new wife was in love with him, he gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Anna felt Jacob close to her and was comforted when he touched her shoulder...but then Freddy said somethign that terrified her..."the Volturi?? Who are the volturi and why would they want to experiment on a little baby??" She tightened her grip on the child, suddenly feeling very protective of him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 pm

"Because he's something that they've just found out existed and Aro gets very curious about new things," he replied. "They've already agreed to let you all keep Renesmee and to leave you alone. That's why I thought that here would be safer for him." He had to smile a little when he saw how protective the blonde already was of the baby, and it seemed as though she had a mate, and a shape-shifter mate, no less. That was something that intrigued him, and he knew that these two had to be the Anna and Jacob that Mac had told him about. They did seem close, sort of like a proper family, and they both looked like they loved the baby. Anna especially looked in love. Maybe this was the couple who should get Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 pm

"The Volturi are the closest thing our world has to royalty... They enforce the laws of the vampires. The most important of which is to never reveal our secret and to not create immortal children."

He stepped forward. "We had a run in with them over Renesmee, they were led to believe that we had an immortal child, until they found out she was half human... They are very interested in her and Freddy is right to be concerned that they would target him as a lone vampire... Renesmee has an entire family to protect her."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Anna listened carefully to what Freddy and Carlisle told her...it not even crossing her mind that the Volturi may end up hearing about her aswell and take an interest....all she was concererned about was the safety of the little baby,lying asleep in her arms, sucking sweetly on her little finger. She turned to Jacob
"so what are we going to do?" the question targeted at evryone not just her husband.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:01 pm

"And they already let you all off the hook for having her," Freddy put in. That was what had convinced him to take Cameron here. At first, his plan had been to turn Sylvia, stick around to teach Sylvia about being a vampire and to protect Cameron, and then go once it was safe. He'd have come back to see them too, and he'd have probably taken Cameron with him part of the time too. But now, thanks to Sylvia's choice, he didn't have that option, and he had to turn to the Cullens or go looking for some more help.
Then Anna spoke up, and he sat back, his arms wrapping around Mac as he waited to see what they would say.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm

"Well," Eva began tentatively, "based on everything that Freddy's said, I don't think that it would be a good idea to just make him leave with the baby." Who knew what he'd do if they let him do that after all? And who knew what would happen to him and to the baby if he didn't leave Cameron here?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Alice gave Jasper a light squeeze before stepping forward, stepping down the steps into the living room, careful not to trip on her dress. She looked to Carlisle, and nodded. "Carlisle..I've been it," she said before glancing to Anna and the baby, "I've seen Cameron with our family." Truth was, she'd seen the baby with Anna and Jacob, but she didn't want to voice that out loud to her just yet. She smiled a little and looked back to Carlisle, "It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:06 pm

"Well I suppose that settles it then." Carlisle said, stepping forward to peer at the small child.

"We need to make arrangements though... About access... You mug understand we don't want to care for and love Cameron for you to come along in a years time and want him back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next