Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jacob and Anna Wedding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jacob and Anna Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Jasper stopped at Anna's door feeling slightly nervous. He lifted his hand and knocked lightly.

"Anna everything is set up and everybody is waiting, are you ready."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Anna heard a knock at the door and her brothers voice calling for her, telling her it was time. She took a deep, unnessesary breath and stood up.
She opened the door and looked at her brother smiling nervously at her.
"ok, we had better go then"
They walked towards the river where everyone was waiting, for her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Alice was standing off to the side of Jacob, her hands clasped neatly behind her as she smiled. The singer was there, and Jasper's guitar was propped up not far from where Anna would be standing.

She caught Jasper and Anna's scent, knowing they were close. She looked around, smiling at Eve, who was sitting next to Roman, both wearing smiles on their faces.

Everything looked perfect.

Jacob and Anna Wedding Annaswedding
(There are a few differences - flower types and the arch, but that's the jist of it.)

Alice's dress:
Jacob and Anna Wedding 16520a_1

Eva's dress: (the purple one)
Jacob and Anna Wedding 16546x_1

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Everything was perfect, Alice had done a wonderful job.

"Thank you very much Alice for everything, it all looks amazing." He shifted his weight nervously from one foot to another looking down the aisle waiting for Anna and his life to begin.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Jacob and Anna Wedding Reddress

When Anna opened the door, Jasper sucked in his breath, not that he needed to but she was stunning.

"Anna, you look absolutely amazing." Taking her hand in his and began walking to the woods and river.

"Jacob is a very lucky man, I hope he realises that."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:06 pm

anna smild lovingly at her brother as they approached the ceremony "and i am a very lucky halfvamp/kitty" she giggled.
Then she saw it, it was absolutely breathtaking. Alice had made what looked like a beach next to the river. With Carlisle standing one one side of an arch with Esme holdinghis hand next to him and Jacob standing on the other with ALice to one side. Jacob looked like he was terrified.
Eva and Romas were seated on what should be Annas families side, looking back at ehr, smiling.
Jacob looked gorgeous, his tall, muscular frame suiting the suit amazingly well "he certainly brushes up well doesnt he?" she whispered only loud enough for Jasper to hear.

Then the music began

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnXNt4fJqj4

And anna started to walk down the isle to her waiting love, tears already beginning to fall lightly down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:15 pm

"Good evening." Carlisle began. "Welcome everyone to the union of Anna and Jacob." He smiled as Anna stood in front of him, she looked absolutely beautiful and he felt so emotional at being a part of her life, at being asked to perform the ceremony for his newest daughter.

"Now you will feel no rain,
for each of you will be shelter for the other.
Now you will feel no cold,
for each of you will be warmth to the other.
Now there will be no loneliness,
for each of you will be companion to the other.
Now you are two persons,
but there is only one life before you.
May beauty surround you both in the
journey ahead and through all the years,
May happiness be your companion and
your days together be good and long upon the earth.
Treat yourselves and each other with respect, and
remind yourselves often of what brought you together.
Give the highest priority to the tenderness,
gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves.
When frustration, difficulties and fear assail your relationship,
as they threaten all relationships at one time or another,
remember to focus on what is right between you,
not only the part which seems wrong.
In this way, you can ride out the storms when
clouds hide the face of the sun in your lives - remembering that
even if you lose sight of it for a moment, the sun is still there.
And if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your
life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight."

He smiled and turned to Jacob. "Jacob... If you would like to say your vows to Anna now."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Jacob stopped and stood still as soon as he saw Anna walking towards him.

She was breath taking, he let out a long exhale, he didn't even realise it but he had been holding his breath, must remember to breath.

Carlisle began the ceremony and he half listened but he could not take his eyes of the vision next to him.

It took him moment to realise that Carlisle had stopped speaking. He looked up and nodded, "Yes vows...."

Jacob turned to Anna and took her hand in his.

Why would I stop loving you
a hundred years from now?
It's only time.
What could stop this beating heart
once it's made a vow?
It's only time.
If rain won't change your mind,
let it fall.
The rain won't change my heart
at all.
Lock this chain and collar
around my heart,
throw away the key.
It's only time.
Years falling
like grains of sand
mean nothing to me.
It's only time.
If snow won't change your mind
let it fall.
The snow won't change my heart,
not at all.
I'll walk your lands
And swim your sea
Then in your hands
I will be free
Marry me.

Why would I stop loving you
a hundred years from now?
Marry me, marry me...

Tears where in the corners of his eyes and he his voice trembled as he continued

because

I Jacob Black dedicate myself to you Anna Campbell alone
The best of me, The worst of me, All that I am
I pledge to you that yours will be the name that I cry aloud in the night
The eyes that I smile into in the morning
I Loving everything that I know about you
Trusting in what I do not know yet
I have complete faith in your love for me
I will love you with you every beat of my heart
My darling Anna I'm keeping you forever and always
Let us make our two lives one life.
As one for eternity
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Alice watched with a bright smile as Jasper walked Anna down the isle. She looked so lovely in her dress and make up. She looked over to Jacob, watching the emotion on his face with a smile.

As Carlisle spoke, she listened quietly, a soft smile on her face as she took everything in. Her attention turned to Jacob as he started to speak her vows and she was so blown away by his words that she probably would've cried at the tenderness of them had she been able to. His love for Anna was so obvious, so beautiful.

She looked to Jasper, smiling adoringly at him, her eyes full of emotion and love.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Carlisle couldn't help but smile at Jacob's vows. The love he felt for Anna was so very obvious in this moment and he felt the tight band around his heart relax. He knew that Jacob would look after Anna and so Carlisle warmed to him, accepting him into the family.

He smiled and turned to Anna. "Anna darling... It's time for your vows."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Anna took another deep unnessary breath, this was the moment she had been wiating for. She let go of the hand that had been holding jaspers the whole time and let go of the hand that JAcob had held onto during his beautiful, heartfelt vows. She wiped the tars of venom from her eyes and took a look at Alice, nodding to her, Alice then bought out the guitar that had been neatly hiding away and handed it to Anna who took it from her and sat down on the chair nearest JAcob. She looked into his face, one of his eye brows raised in question, and she began her vows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EArFrg0zqrs

Tears in her eyes as she sang, looking Jacob straight in his emotional eyes.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Jacob wondered what was happening as Anna sat down with a guitar and then she began to sing....

The voice of angel

His heart swelled and he tough it would explode with the love he felt for Anna, the tears he had been holding back, slowly fell down his cheeks.

Each word making him fall deeper and deeper in love,
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Alice listened to Anna's beautiful song, looking over to see Jacob in tears. She felt her chest tighten with emotion before she slowly crouched down, reaching into the box near her feet, pulling a tissue from it before standing. She stepped to Jacob, and gave him a warm pat on the shoulder with one hand while handing him the tissue with the other.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Jasper stood to the sie watching. When Jacob said his vows he was very surprised he had not realised had that much depth of feeling in him and clearly it was all for Anna. It made him smile, and he eased warming to the man who was now a brother to him.

He looked at Alice, his eyes filled with love, time had not made his feelings lessen all they did was grow and he was so happy that she was his.

When Anna sang, Jasper felt the emotion and it made what would have been his beating heart ache. She really did love him and the tears in both there eyes made it obvious that they where meant for each other
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:00 pm

As Anna's beatiful voice reached Carlisle's ears, he inhaled deeply, wishing for the first time ever that he could cry. His hand reached out for Esme's and he smiled at her lovingly.

His family, their family was growing and it couldn't have made him happier. "Jacob... The ring."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

As Carlisle asked for the ring, Alice stepped forward with a smile, holding the ring out to Jacob, taking the tissue from him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Jacob smiled and took the ring from Alice, his hands shaking he took Anna's hand and slipped it on her finger.

"I love you Anna, with this ring I bind myself to you for eternity."

Jacob and Anna Wedding WolfPaw4DiamondCarnelianCitrineT-1
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Anna looked in shock as JAcob took her hand again and slipped the most beautiful ring she had ever seen onto her finger, it was stunniong with wolfpaw prints round the band. And it fit perfectly. "thankyou, its perfect" she whispered to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Carlisle was surprised at the beautiful ring Jacob had got for Anna, the thought he had put into it was surprising.

He was quite sure that Anna would not have got Jacob a ring in return, what with him phasing all the time, the ring would just be ruined.

"Anna, do you have anything for Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 pm

As JAcob had put the rinfg on her finger she could hear the rumble of the delivery truck coming closer, perfect timing.
"Actually Carlisle i do have something for him. It is coming round the corner right about now."
The truck rumbled round the corner and the delivery guy stopped and jumped out the cab and round to the flat bed atg the back of the truck where her gift, that she had spent what she had left of ehr finances on was waiting under a cover.

She let go of Jacobs hand, grinning at ALice, knowing the little vampire would probably have seen this coming and then ran over to the delivery guy giving him a peck on the cheek "thankyou" she said to him excitedly as he pulled the gift off, still covered then got back into the truck and drove off.

Then she turned back to Jacob and whipped the cover off revealing.....

Jacob and Anna Wedding 2010harleydavidsonfatbo

A Brand new, Harley Davidson Fatboy motorcycle with matching leathers and helmet. The poerfect size for a were wolf of Jacobs size and a orefect toy for him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Jacob was not expecting anything from Anna.

He pulled Anna to him and kissed her lightly her on the lips. "Sweetheart that is way to much...but I love it!!"

Grinning from ear to ear
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Carlisle looked across at Alice and she winked at him, he knew she had seen this coming and would have solved the problem for him, so now Jacob's surprise was also a surprise to him.

He smiled at Anna and Jacob, taking each of their hands and holding them together. "I now pronounce you man and wife."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Anna smiled happily as the person she now called her father pronounced her and JAocb husband and wife and she leaned in and gave Jacob a heartfelt deep kiss. Not casring that everyone was watching them. Then she turned to her new family tol make an announcement

"I have decided on my name....."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Anna looked loving at all of those standing around her taking another breath before she made her quick speach.

"I thought i had found fmaily and love before i came here, but they betrayed me and i lost the one man i thought i would be with forever, i felt complete despair and htought that i had lost my one chance at a fmialy and a lifetime of love. But then I came here, and i found you guys, well actually technically Carlisle and Esme found me" she giggled remembering that first night "then everything that has happened ince then happened and i found Jacob. For the first time in my life i have a real family, people that i am happy to call my brother "looking at Jasper "my sister "looking at Alice and Eva"my husband" lookign at Jacob and squeezing his hand "and ....my mother and father". She moved to take carlisles hand, giving him a kiss on the cheek "i couldnt ask for more....which is why i have decided that i need more to my name, the Campbell in me is gone, I am a whole new person, I am Anna.....Cullen-Black. Mrs"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Carlisle pulled Anna into his arms and hugged her tightly, kissing her softly on the cheek. "We already consider you family, Anna. And we feel so honored that you would take on our name."

He pulled a jewellery box out of his pocket and flipped the lid, revealing an ancient looking bracelet with the Cullen crest imprinted on it. "Welcome to the family... My daughter." He smiled, kissing her again.

He looked at Jacob and smiled. "Son." He smiled. "Your gift will arrive shortly, I'm sure... I believe Alice has made the final arrangements for it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob and Anna Wedding   Jacob and Anna Wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob and Anna Wedding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next