Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Wedding night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 am

Anna waited outside the back of the Cullens house..... she didnt want to go back in just yet, she breathed in the cool night hair, not needing to but enjoying the feeling of the air going in and out her dormant lungs. She sat down on the grass, damp under her dress. She didnt know what she was going to do, she must have seemed like such an obsessed freak in there, but it was just instinct to take the baby and care for it..... she just wanted to protect him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 am

Jacob came outside to find Anna, she was sitting on the grass and she looked so sad.

He walked quickly to her, "Sweetie, com here." He sat down and drew Anna to him, his heart aching at seeing her like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 am

anna curled up against Jacobs chest letting the tears flow...."Im sorry, i didnt expect this...this is our wedding night i am supposed to be happy." She wiped her tears and stood up pulling jacob up with her.....come on, lets go for a run, i need ot clear my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 am

Jacob started to wipe away her tears but did only managed a few when Anna sprang to her feet, pulling at him to leave.

"Anna my dearest...." he wanted to stop her pain, he felt so helpless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:23 am

Anna grabbed Jacobs hand "phase then you go first or i will out run you...take your suit of first or Alice will kill you for destroying it, i will carry it for you." She waited for Jacob to take his suit off and phase.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 am

Jacob nodded his head in agreement he did want Alice angry at him.

He took of his suite and gave it to to Anna to fold and carry with her. He kissed her lighly on the lips not bothered by his nakedness, took a a few steps and phased running into the woods
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 am

anna watched JAcob strip and hand his clothes to her....... then phased on the fly as he ran into the woods, she gazed after hium, still amazed at this elegant but masculine beauty as a wolf, then she took off after him, soon catching him up and ran just behind and to the left of him. The wind blowing past her and mingled with his scent cleared her head of her worries...there wwas nothing she could do right now, nothing could change the past and the future would be what it will.
Then a childish idea popped into her head and she leapt to her right and fowartd, landing gently onto Jacobs back, her legs straddling him, her hands wrapped into his fur and her head buried in his neck as he ran on in the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:41 am

Jacob loved the feel of the ground beneath his feet and was happy when Anna jumped on his back being playful. He ran faster and turned to back to the edge of the Cullens land where his surprise for Anna was waiting.

When he got near he stopped and shook Anna off so he could phase back.

"Anna" taking her hand he lead her through the woods and to her gift.

"I hope you like it?" worried as they looked at the big elaborate tent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 am

Anna gasped when she saw where Jacob was carrying her to. He had veered off his previos course and taken her to the edge of the cullens land. And ther before her in a clearing being lit up by the moonlight was a bautiful etnic style tent. She remembered back to the conversation they had had a few days previously about whree they were goingto live and they joked about a tent....but shw would never have though of this. It was stunning.
"oh Jacob........." sha gasped, her head close to his ear. "its incredible"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am

Jacob smiled, he was so happy that she liked his surprise.

The evening air was cool on his naked skin, "Perhaps you should give my my clothes and we can go in, cuddle.... and talk."

He didn't want her to think that he would just gloss over what upsetting her and jump on her for sex. Anna was his wife, he would care for all her needs now and that included the heart ache he knew she was now feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 pm

anna handed Jacob his clothes once he had phased back to human form, "you know,m you dont really need to put them back on.....unless you.......want to of course" Maybe he didnt want to snuggle tonight. She needed him right now, emotionally and physicaly. SHe took his hand and walked over ot the bed, covered in red rose petals "my favourite flower......thankyou" SHe kissed him lightly on the lips, her hands intertwining with his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Jacob took the clothes from Anna and slipped on his trousers and let himself be led into the big ornate tent.

Her feather light kiss made his stomach churn and his heart pound. He smiled, " It is my pleasure, it's Alice we should thank I would never have had this ready in time without her and JAspers help."

He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her and mumbled into her hair "Anna, sweeheart are you ok?" He felt so stupid for asking the question,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Anna wrapped herself in Jacobs arms, feeling mroe relaxed evrysecond that she was close ton him

"im fine, i guess i just went a little crazy for a minute"

She knew she was not fine really, the baby had woken something in her....maternal instinct or whatever you wanted to call it, she was worried about him
Jazz, is the baby ok?

She just wanted to check to make sure.
She kissed JAcob softly again, inhaling her scent and letting him love her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Jacob held her even closer, squeezing her tightly, he hated seeing her like this.... so sad.

"Anna, you did not go crazy. Don't say that....." his hand tilted her face so that she was looking at him.

"After all that you have been through that must have been incredibly hard but if the vampire is to believed Cameron will be a Cullen and you my darling can be as much a part of his life as you want."

His eyes sincere and full of love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Anna smiled at Jaocbs words, she soo wnated to be there for the child.

She pulled jacob over to the bed and pulled him down beside her, lying facing each other. She moved to take her shoes and jewellery off and pulled the pins out of her to let it fall in wves past her shoulders again then she moved her hadn to stroke Jacobs face
"thankyou, for being here for me, for everything"
She kissed him on the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Jacob smiled at Anna and stroked her face, "Sweetheart I will always be there for you, your my wife...... your my life."

He kissed her softly on the lips and murmured "And do what ever it takes to make you happy/"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Anna grined as Jacob kissed her "i know what would make me reeeeeaaaaaallly happy riht now" SHe moved her hands down to between his legs, stroking his manhood through his suit trousers, knowing he was not wearing any underwear so would feel it more than if he did. She used her toes to tease up his leg and she bit on her own bottom lip, enjoying the way she could pleasure him with just a touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Jacob groaned as he felt Anna touch him.

His heart started to race and a flush began to spread over his body and he had no control try as he might his manhopd awoke to her fingers, becoming hard

"Anna..... I can just....." he moaned as the pleasure started to take hold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Anna shook her head at JAcob "you can just what puppy.....i need you, i want you, please" Her hands ventured to the zip on his trousers undoing them and she pulled them down with her topes, still lying on their sides facing each other and she worked at his cock, moving slow and soft, needing to feel his heta building in her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Jacob felt his self control slip, he pulled Anna to him and his hands slipped under the dress where the slit was on her thighs, his fingers searching for her.

He sighed when he reached her panties, he teased her clit through the thin fabric of the underwear.

He wanted her, needed her to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Anna moaned into Jacobs mouth as his hand moved to her most private area, his fingers teasing her through her panties.

She pulled her dress off over her head, now wearing just the silk panties as she couldnt wear a bra under that dress.
Her breasts pushed against Jaocbs chest making her nipples go hard and her hand moved back to jacobs cock, working it harder and faster as her heat inside her built.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 pm

The feel of Anna's breast crushed to his chest made the heat in his body even hotter, he was on fire as she touched his cock hard and fast.

He rolled on to Anna and kissed her hard, his tongue crushing her and demanding she respond roughly back to his touch.

Jacobs hand ripped on the panties, and he slipped in his four fingers into her moist private parts while his thumb rubbed her clit hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:30 pm

"oh fuuuuuuuuck" Anna moaned as JAcob poushed his 4 fingers in side her while still massaging her clit with his thumb. He forced his mouth onto hgers and she responded by pushing her tongue inside his and toying with his tongue sucking and biting it, not bothering being gentle anynmore.
She moved her hand on his cock harder, wanting to hear him howl out.

She then rolled him back over, making him remove his fingers and she straddled him and moved his tip to her entrance and pushed herslef onto him, hard, taking him all the way into her as she rode him hard and fast, her hands pushed down on his shoulders, pinning him to the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Jacob felt the heat spread all over his body as Anna bit me and her hand moved faster and harder on his cock

He groaned as she rolled them over and his breath caught in his throat as she pushed herself onto his straight hard dick. She moved her hips hard and fast, pinning to him the pin.

Jacob grabbed her hips and waves of heat and light flashed over his body, she rode him and with aggression.

His hand left her hips and tangle into her hair, and pulled at it, yanking her head back and is his other hand went to the space between her legs, his fingers pinching and rubbing her clit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 pm

This waws the fastest Anna and Jacob had ever lost control...his hands wound into her hari and pulled her head back, making her breasts arc towards him, his hands moved to her clit making the fire burn through her as she rode him deeper and deeper, his cock rubbing against her most sensitive spot.....sending her crashing over the edge
"ohhhhhhhhh goooooooooooood Jaaaaaaaaaake!"
She came hard, the ripples of pleasure rushing over her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding night   

Back to top Go down

Wedding night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next