Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
By the river EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
By the river EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
By the river EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
By the river EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
By the river EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
By the river EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
By the river EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
By the river EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
By the river EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

By the river

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

By the river Empty
PostSubject: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Anna let he feelt drop into the water, she felt it trickle through her toes. She hated water up until this day, now it seemed more like ehr friend. By the river was the only place she seemed to be able to find comfort.
She was naked and it was getting dark and looked like it might rain again but none of this bothered her anymore. She wanst goign to fight any more. she didnt have it left in her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Alice and Jasper with Jacob trailing a bit behind came to the river. Anna was sat there alone, dipping ger toes in the water.

"Anna..." called Jasper his voice thick with concern
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 pm

When Jacob saw Anna a huge wave of relief hit him. He desperately wanted to hold her but Jasper was hear and he did not want to over step, he wanted to know why she had said she didn't love him when clearly he saw in the room before this mss she did.

"Anna, are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Alice squeezed Jasper's hand gently and frowns as Jacob steps up. She hoped desperately that Anna would talk to him. "Anna..I'm so sorry for fighting," Alice spoke softly, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Anna carried on staring at the water as she heard 3 set of feet approaching. She knew who they were without even having to look round. She was very glad that the other wolf was not with them. She seemed very much like a bitch.
She didnt respond as they asked her if she was ok. She didnt know if she was or not so how could she answer them.
She traced her hand through the water making ripple patterns with her fingers.
To her amazement her reflection, although she wa in her vampire form was of ehr panther. She couldnt take her eyes away frmo it.
She knew now who she was. She was both, and she was never going to choose between the two again.
She turned round just as the footsteps reached her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Carlisle had sat by the river all night, wondering where it had all gone so wrong. He had considered going back to hide in his cave but knew that he would be discovered by Esme sooner or later and so he just sat, thinking, dipping his toes in the water now and then and feeling it's warmth.

He realised that what he had said to Anna had offended her, he knew now that talking to Esme who had been through exactly the same situation would have been what was best for her and also for Esme, but he just couldn't help but act as Esme's protector, he would do anything to keep the bad memories from her.

He had heard what sounded like a fight break out close to where he sat but had made no move to intervene, if he was needed, someone would have come to get him, they would have picked up on his scent.

He inhaled sharply and noticed the group were still nearby, Alice, Jasper, Anna and Jacob. He wondered what had happened in his absence, had Anna admitted the truth to Jacob or had that been the reason for the fight? He stood up and started following the scent to the group, needing to make sure that everyone was unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Alice looked at Anna questioningly, wondering why she was smiling, but glad for it. Was she going to make up with Jacob? She gave Jasper's hand a light squeeze and looked to him with what she hoped was a reassuring smile, showing him that everything would be okay.

Suddenly another scent her - one she should've noticed long ago; Carlisle. As he appeared, she looked towards, her face startled for a moment. She wasn't sure what her face looked like after Leah's paw. Jasper said she was beautiful, but something told her that would've been his answer regardless.

"Carlisle," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Jasper nodded as Carlisle came to join them, "Hello, we have missed you" and holding Alices hand approached Anna.

"Anna, I apologize for that scene, it was my fault and I should have thought before I reacted."

HE smiled hoping that she would see that he meant no harm
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm

anna started to finaly feel at ease as she realised noone was hurt and her 4 favorite people/vamps/wolves were all here. Together.
She held out her had for everyone to sit down next to her.
"Thats ok, so long as it NEVER happens agan cos then i would have to interfere and you would all be getting yuor behinds kicked," She giggled. She was going to be ok, she had decided. She couldnt change what ahd hapened. She would be sad and she would forever grieve for the child she couldnt have.....but then there were other options.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Jasper smiled, happy to see his sister in such a good mood. He lead Alice to Anna's side and they sat down. Jasper put his arm around Anna's waist and gave it a little squeeze.

"Anna it was only a petty squabble, but I am sure you could all teach us a thing or two" grinnning.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Alice sat slowly, biting her lip. She wasn't jealous of Anna anymore - not really, but seeing Jasper with his arm around a naked woman, sister or not.. she couldn't help but feel a twinge in her chest.

Nevertheless she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 pm

"oh i know i could big brother i know i could" Anna assured her brother "you all fight like 5 year old girls" she laughed and leaned her head into Jaspers shoulder as he sat down. The comfort and love from him radiated through her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Carlisle felt incredibly guilty as he came closer, he had been basking in his own self pity, while his family had been in danger. He didn't know who or what had done this to them, but he noticed the claw like wound on Alice's face and shuddered, he had let his family down, he had failed them.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Alice shifted uncomfortably as Anna leaned even closer to Jasper and couldn't bare to sit there any longer. At he guilty look that crossed Carlisle's face, she stood slowly, walking to the man that had been like a father to her for so many years. "You look distraught," she said softly, reaching out to touch his arm.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Jacob watched as the Cullen family all gathered and sat down. He felt like a outsider and in many ways.

He came forward and sat down too a little bit a way from them. "I am sirry about Leah she is a bit of a hot head...." His hand reaching slolwy to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:44 pm

anna smiled at Jacob," thats ok, i am getting used to yourr harem now, although you might want to warn me before anyhmore pop out of the wood work. Have you imprinted on the wolf girl aswell? Or do you not imprint on your own kind?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Carlisle couldn't help but smile at Alice, his beautiful daughter who was always there for anyone, no-one he had ever met had a heart so pure, except for Esme.

He reached out a hand to stroke her maimed cheek. "Oh Alice!" He exclaimed, pulling her to his chest. "I'm so sorry." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Alice wrapped her arms around Carlisle, glad to be comforted and to provide comfort as well. "I'm okay," she said softly, "it was my fault. I lost my head." She reached up to touch her cheek, frowning, "Does it look terrible?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Jacob was not sure if Anna was joking or not so he thought it best to be careful. "No Leah is just a royal pain in the bum and I pity the man that she does imprint on" smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Anna was starting to get confused now...."so can someone please explain this imprinting thing to me cos i am a little worried baout in 6 years time when nessy is fully grown.....am i gonna have to deal with her marryng the man i love?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 pm

He smiled at her. "It doesn't look great." He couldn't lie, not to his Alice. "But it will fade, in time."

He kissed the top of her head, feeling better being with someone he loved.

"So who were you fighting and why?" He asked, before grinning. "Am I going to have to ground you all?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Alice's frown deepened, and she touched it again, regretting her decision even more now. She wrapped both arms around him again, resting her head against his chest as he kissed the top of it. She laughed softly at his question and if she could've blushed, she would have. "Well.. Jasper and I.. we were having some alone time," she said with a shy smile, "but Leah interrupted and we had...words, and it got out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 pm

"Oh dear." He laughed, feeling happier than he had in a long time. "Well, you're mother and I know how...Frustrating, it can be when you're interrupted." His voice turned serious for a moment. "How bad was Leah hurt?" He asked, knowing it could cause big problems with Sam.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Jacob shrugged, " I feel like a big brother to Nessie. I want to protect her and see that she is safe and happy but......" He looked into Anna's eyes "I love you." he reached out to touch her cheek, his soul brimming over with love
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:00 pm

She laughed softly, looked up at him. But as his face turned serious, Alice looked down, biting her lip before she turned away from Carlisle, her shame rising. "She wasn't badly hurt," she whispered, "but I tried to bite her." She couldn't believe she had come so close. If Jasper hadn't pulled her off, there was no telling what would've happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river Empty

Back to top Go down

By the river
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next