Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
By the river - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
By the river - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
By the river - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
By the river - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
By the river - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
By the river - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

By the river

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

By the river - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Carlisle could see how tormented Alice was about it, he was also a little shocked about it, afterall she knew her bite would kill Leah and that was not like her.

"You've had a lot on your mind lately, nobody can blame you for slipping up once in a while, but I'm very proud of you for not doing it." He smiled as he rubbed circles on her back.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Anna was not at all satisfied with jacobs explanation of imprining. He was holding out on her. "So, what did it feel like when you imprintged on her? What were you thinking at he time? Do all wolves imprint or just some?"
She hadnt realised but as she was asking jacob these questions her hand had drifted to jaspers arm and she was slowly gently drawing cirles on the crook of his elbow. She dindt know she was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Alice looked to him slowly, glad he wasn't mad at her but still ashamed at herself. She smiled slightly at his words and she hugged him once more, enjoying the father/daughter moment they were having. She hadn't spent time with him since they'd been back and she had missed it. Her eyes drifted to Anna and Jasper and she couldn't help but frown a little as Anna caressed Jasper's arm - much like she would do if she were sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Carlisle's eyes followed Alice's and he sighed as he watched Anna with Jasper.

"Oh my little Pixie." He said, soothingly. "What shall I do with you all?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Jasper left Anna and Jacob to talk, he did not want to interrupt, imprinting was nothing understood. Anna seemed happy and that made him smile. He looked for Alice, her cheek with a thin silver scar. He loathed Leah for what she done but it would heal and Alice was as always beautiful to him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm

She couldn't help but smile at the pet name - she'd always liked it when he called her that. But though a smile was form on her lips, it didn't reach her eyes. She looked up him, her gold eyes filled with jealousy and fear. She bit her lip for a moment. "I'm scared, Carlisle," she said, only loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 pm

"Aren't we all?" He asked, cupping her face in his hands and lifting her head so her eyes met his. "So much is happening for all of us at the moment that none of us knows what's happening..." He paused as Jasper stood up and started walking toward them. "But Jasper will find his way back to you. You are his and he is yours."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Alice looked into Carlisle's kind golden eyes and bit her lip, nodding slightly. "Everything happened so fast," she said softly, a quiet sigh escaping her lips. "I hope you're right..I..I can't lose him, Carlisle, I just can't." She bit back any further words as she felt Jasper approaching them, looking towards him, trying to clear the emotions in her eyes, though not sure if she succeeded.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, her voice polite.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Jasper smiled and put his arms around Alice,

"Everything is fine my love. I think that Jake and Anna have more or less made up and she seems happy" and he looked at Carlisle "How are you Carlisle? Thank you for all your help." grateful to the man he called father.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:31 pm

As Jasper wrapped his arms around her, she immediately felt some of her fear ebb away. She looked past his shoulder to Anna for a moment, before resting her head against his shoulder, rubbing his back slowly. "I'm glad she's okay and that they're making up," she said, and truthfully, she was.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Jacob shook his head. "I dont know how to describe, it's just like Nessie filled my head and I just knew that she would always play aprt in my life, her face fiiled my head...."

He hoped that none of this would upset ana
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Anna was starting to understand...and it was sounding horribly familiar....could al shapeshifters imprint? "So everyone else around you disappeared and all you could see was that person and nothing else mattered?" When he nodded, she tried to stay calm.
"Umm Jake i need to go home and get some clothes and so do you...I will see you later ok. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek "I love you".
She turned round and looked at Alice, Carlislen and then AJsper all hudddled together talking.
She got up and walked over to them.
"Ummm Carlisle can you walk with me back to the house..i kinda ned some clothes and i dont really wan to be alone right now if thats ok." She completely avoided eye contatc with Alive and Jasper, horrified at what she had just realised. There was no way they could ever find out about this. She had to keep it from them.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:41 pm

"Of course." He replied, looking up at her and wondering what was on her mind. He pulled Alice to him again and gave her a quick hug, kissing her head. "I love you, Pixie." He smiled as she wrapped her arms back around Jasper. They would be fine, it was just going to take time.

He stepped over to Anna and started walking with her toward the house, making sure to keep his eyes averted.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 pm

OOC - Anna and Carlisle cont in house in anna and carlisle
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Alice smiled as Carlisle enveloped her in another hug and kissed her head, lifting her head to kiss he cheek. "I love you, too, Carlisle," she said before moving to wrap her arms around Jasper again. And Carlisle walked off with Anna, her arms tightened around Jasper. She needed to hear those words. "I love you," she murmured, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Jasper wondered why Alice was holding on so tight? "I love you ALice with all that I am.... why dont we go for that walk we never got to finish"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:51 pm

ooc - Alice & Jasper - The woods.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Everyone was leaving, everyone was happy.

Jacob hummed to himself as he walked of to the Cullens garage to get some clothes.

OOC Cullen LAnd "garage"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the river   By the river - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

By the river
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2