Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The search: Esme & Carlisle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 pm

She grinned down at him, her hair creating curtains on either sides of their faces. "Likewise... Especially when you finish off first. I love seeing that I can have that much power over you, to make you loose it" she whispered to him.

Esme streched out her spine and straightened out a little, raking her fingers down his upper arms. She cocked her head to the side and looked deep into his soul.

"Are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 pm

"I'm feeling much better now." He smiled, his fingers still running lightly up and down he back. She was stunning and he couldn't tear his eyes away from her and nor did he want to.

"I'll love you for all of my existence, Esme, my dear, sweeet Esme."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 pm

"You too my dear, for all eternity" she said to him, pressing a chaste kiss to his forehead.

"I think we had better get home. The children might start to worry and come looking for us. Although I would not be opposed to staying here with you, in this moment forever"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 pm

He smiled. As much as he loved his children he did wish that he and Esme could manage a little more private time, like they did in the early years, just sitting together and Reading or playing checkers.

"Let's go home." He replied, taking her hand after she was dressed and walking back toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Esme held onto his hand tightly as they strolled back together at human pace. She chucked as she glanced at his naked form beside her.

"We will need to sneek you in unless you want to give our children an eye-full again" she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm

He looked down at his muddy body and laughed.

"I think sneaking in is a must... I wouldn't want to shock them all again."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 pm

They reached the house and Esme suddlenly turned to him and placed a feirce kiss to his face. "I have been wracking my brains as to what it is you remind of of in your current mud-clad state" she paused before giggleing a little. "A Yetti!" she exclaimed quietly before leaving him standing in all his glory.

"Sneek in my love, get... Cleaned up and dressed. I'll alert everyone else to our return"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The search: Esme & Carlisle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3