Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 pm

He ran deep into the forest, stopping by his favourite tree, he liked to go there alone sometimes when his mind was troubled. He climbed up into the higher branches and lay down, one of the perks of being a vampire was being able to do just this.

He heard footsteps in the distance, passing them off as a herd of deer.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm

She watched him closley as he laid in the tree, atop a large branch. He'd not appeared to notice him... Or perhaps he had and was playing a game? She didn't know.

Esme quickly and silently moved closer and swiftly scaled the tree, finishing just a few feet away from him, looking at his beautiful, angelic face. She smiled gently and waited for him to aknowlege her presence.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 pm

"Esme, darling." He said, shocked to see her. "What are you doing here?" He asked, glad he could no longer blush as he had been caught out, he was afterall supposed to be hunting.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Esme climbed into his branch and scooted closer to him. "I can go if you want to be alone" she whispered, understanding if he needed or wanted to be alone. "I was just worried my love, I thought you seemed troubled. It was as though you couldn't get out of the kitchen fast enough. I just had to know that you were okay"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 pm

"I'm fine and you worry too much." He laughed, pulling her close. "But I can think anytime... Right now I need you." He said, his hand creeping up inside of Esme's blouse, running his hand across her smooth stomach.

"I believe we were interrupted earlier." He growled in her ear, his lips finding the spot she liked just behind her ear. He kissed her then whispered in her ear, tickling her gently. "I love you Mrs Cullen."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:00 am

She quaked when he gently tickled her. It was one of the things he did that made her spine tingle. She loved it. She'd always been ticklish when she was human too - and it was nice to have that carried on in her immortal life.

"I love you too Doctor Cullen - And perhaps you wont need to think too much, Your mind works too hard" she whispered to him as she nuzzled his nose and gently began to work down the buttons on his shirt.

"Why don't you remind me of where we left off?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 am

"I believe you were lying naked on the floor by the fire..." He trembled as her fingers brushed lightly against his skin as she worked at each button. His hand was still roaming underneath her shirt, moving slowly up to cup a breast. "No bra." He purred, realising she hadn't put it back on when Anna arrived. "You sexy minx." He growled, as he strained against his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 am

Esme leaned in and kissed him gently, gasping sharply when his hands found her breasts and his fingers traced her purt nipples. She pulled away and smiled at him.

"I never did like the things, you know that. Makes things too complicated"

She arched her back, pressing her chest into his hands before kissing him more deeply, opening her mouth and pressing her tongue out, demanding entry into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 am

He opened his mouth, allowing her entry, her tongue darted in and began it's magical dance with his. Just the taste of her made him harden even more. "Oh Esme." He purred into her mouth, his hand relieving itself from her body so as he could unbutton her shirt.

His fingers ran over the buttons slowly, teasingly, he wanted to savour every moment with her, he wanted to make this moment last for all eternity.

He slipped her shirt gently off of her shoulders and watched it float soundlessly to the foot of the tree, he turned back to look at her naked chest, his hand reaching for her breast as he kneaded it gently, his mouth clamping onto her other breast, his Tongue making slow circles around her erect nipple.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:32 am

Needing to be closer to him, she moved herself around and sat, straddling him. She felt his huge hardness below her. She grinned up at him, pressing herself close. "Why Doctor Cullen" she murmered, pushing his shoulders off his shirt, and like he did, watched as it floated slowly to the floor, landing on the leaves.

She returned her attention back to him and kissed him deeply again, her hands raking across his back, and her thighs gripping him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

"Esme, darling." He said, pushing her gently away from him. "Not so quickly, my love." He wanted to bury himself in her so badly but he also wanted to make things last and the way he was at the moment, lasting was going to be an issue.

He jumped out of the tree landing on the ground with a soft thud. "Jump down, my darling." He called, holding out his strong arms to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:40 am

Esme whimpered and pouted at him as he pulled away and lept down out of his tree.

She didn't hesitate in joining him however, and gracefully let herself fall, landing in his very capebale arms.

She pushed her messy hair out ofher face and looked up into his gleaming eyes.

"You set the pace - whatever you need from me just take baby" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 am

"Don't tempt me." He growled, taking her mouth with his.

He lay her down on the ground, placing both of their shirts underneath her head. He settled himself next to her, turning her over to face him, his index finger ran the lenght of her sternum stopping at the waistband of her jeans, he looked at her and smiled, before slowly unzipping her trousers, and slipping his hand inside.

He could feel her wetness through her underwear and this only turned him on further, his erection pressing madly against him, her thigh was resting on his leg and he knew she could feel him too which only increased the pressure building there.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 am

Esme gazed up at him from her spot on the ground as he towered over her, touching her. He was so gentle, even at his time of need.

She was already drenched for him, but as his hands glided over her and undid the button on her jeans and found their way down below, more wetness pooled there. She whimpered as his hand cupped her heat. He was such a tease.

She felt his impossibly hard cock pressing into her thigh.

"By the feels of things my darling, you really dont need tempting"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:10 am

"I'm holding on for you my darling." He said, moving around her to remove her trousers and underwear. "That's better." He smiled, laying back down. His hand began between her breasts again, this time not stopping, he found her hot wet core and dipped one finger in, then two, slowly going in and out of her, feeling her properly for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:17 am

Carlisles hands left a trail of fire down her torso till they finally met her burning, dripping womanhood. She sighed happily as his hands took her, sinking in deep inside her. First one, then two fingers.

She clenched her walls around him. "That feels so good... You really know how to... Oh Carlisle" she moaned, not being able to finish her sentence coherenley.

She worked her right hand down from its place, which was firmly wrapped around his neck, down to his torso till she tangled her fingers in the soft hair that lead down to his pubic bone and vanished under the belt and waistband of his black suit trousers.

Her hand snaked down and cupped his arousal over his trousers. She squeezed gently and whimpered again when she felt him t witch towards her in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 am

"Oh!" He grunted at her touch, wishing that he could feel her hand on him properly, his fingers worked faster at her mound, wanting to bring her as close as he was.

He loved this woman more than ever and he had been wanting to love her in this way for so long, but there were always children or grandchildren around, not that he minded much but they all had their sex lives and seemed to forget that himself and Esme were still very young at heart and needed their own release.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:46 am

There were times where Esme could read her mate like a book. She sensed his need for her, and she very quickly made easy work of his leather belt, before undoing the button on his trousers, and wriggling down his fly.

She used a foot to shimmy his trousers down his legs before reaching a small hand into his silk boxers and pulling them down too, allowing his pale, hard, yet silky smoothe erection spring to life.

She took him in her hand. Her fingers could barely reach around the girth of his member.

Reaching for his lips, her mouth devoured his once again as her hand began to roughly pump at him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 am

Carlisle let out another loud groan as Esme removed his clothing and placed her expert hand on his manhood, stroking him up and down.

His fingers moved out of her and to the sensitive flesh, rubbing gentle little circles until she was moving against his hand.

He pushed his mouth hard against hers, tasting her fully as her tongue explored his mouth, his venom pooling in his mouth and mixing with hers, her sweet arousal scenting the air around them.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 am

Esme loved the fact that even after almost ninety years together, they never seemed to get bored of each other. That the effect they had on one another was intoxicating. Her whole being ached for him as he felt her. He knew her inside out, yet even though they had made love thousands upon thousands of times, it was never the same. Each time was always more intense than the last.

She pulled him closer, his erection still in her hand, now pressing at her stomach. Pulling her lips away from him, she rested her forehead on his.

"Talk to me my love - tell me what you need"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:07 am

"Just you." He replied, kissing the tip of her nose and pulling her a little roughly on top of him. His hands stroked down her spine, tracing the hard flesh until he reached her buttocks, he clasped one hand around her firm cheeks gripping tightly while the other hand travelled around to the side and between her legs to continue working at her centre.

"Only ever you." He growled in her ear, before assualting her mouth with his tongue, tasting her over and over.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:17 am

esme lovingly nuzzled him in return, her eyes black now, filled with a combination of love and just for her eternal lover.

"Well, Im not going anyware. I am all yours. You made me, I belong to you" she said to him, her voice true, certain.
"noone else, could ever make me feel this way. I love you more than all the galaxys in the universe Carlisle. And dont you ever forget that. I want you and only you"

It was very normal for them to speak of their feelings for each other. And each time, esme was always overcome with emotion when she spoke the truth to her saviour.

She kissed him hard again, forcing her tongue into his mouth and battled with his once again. Her hand still pumping him as he touched her. She knew that she would not be able to hold out for much longer. But she would try.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 am

He rolled them over gently, making sure that their clothing was still underneath her head, although comfort meant nothing to them, he was still a gentleman and he wanted to make sure that his wife was properly cared for. His wife. That still amazed him every day that she had chosen him, that she loved him and he could never tell her how much that meant to him.

His fingers ceased their assualt on her groin and smiled at her, kissing her quickly and tenderly on the lips and slowly removing her hand from his swollen member.

His hand replaced hers as he adjusted his positioning to place his tip at her entrance.

"Are you ready, my love?" He asked, always waiting for her permission, never forcing her or wanting to hurt her like her first husband. It was usually Esme demanding for him to be a little rougher with her, assuring him that she wouldn't break.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 am

Esme was in such awe. Even in the moments where he wanted, and needed her so much, he always remained the perfect gentleman. He was asking her permission to make love to her.

She let her legs relax as she felt him throbbing between her legs, pressing gently against her. Poised and ready at her wet entrance.

"Yes, please my love" she granted his entry, raising her hips to give him a deeper angle.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Carlisle found her mouth quickly, kissing her passionately and fervantly, by way of thanking her.

He eased himself slowly inside of her body, still treating her like this was her first time, he paused as he entered her fully, waiitng for her to acknoweldge that she wanted him to continue.

His hand stroked along her sternum and back up to cup her breast which he kneaded gently before taking her nipple in his mouth and sucking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot   Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlisle and Esme - Hot hot hot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next