Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The search: Esme & Carlisle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:58 am

"You deserve so much better than me right now." He chuckled nervously as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. "How are the children?" He asked nervously, wondering what they were making of his erratic behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:29 am

She shook her head. "Dont ever say that to me again" Esme told him sternlly. "I love that you love me, and all I want from you is for you to want me... I don't deserve that you saved me. I love my life with you, and I thank God for it each and every day".

It wasn't often that Esme had to be stern with him. But she hated it when he thought so little of himself.

"The children are fine love. Alice and Jasper are sorting things out. Mia... Well, you have not met Mia yet. Anna is okay... When I left and Bella and Edward are... Quiet. But everything is fine love."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:35 am

"I'm sorry." He replied, shaking his head and pulling her to him for a passionate kiss, his tongue ravished hers as his hands roamed across her back. He felt himself growing hard and laughed. "At least something still works right."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:43 am

She looked down when she felt his length and chuckled. "Well, thats a good thing" she said, feeling a little shy.

"Do you think perhaps we should take you for a test drive? Check for any running problems before we return to the house? If you think it would help of corse Doc?" she flirted.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:45 am

"I think that's a very good idea." He smiled, cupping her face and kissing her tenderly, kissing her neck, her clavicle.

"And once again, my dear, you're a little over dressed." He laughed, taking her hand and placing it on his growing member.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:48 am

"This is becoming an issue a lot today... Perhaps you should just lok me away and I can forgoe wearing any clothes ever again?" she suggested, winking at him.

She quickly started to unbutton her shirt, not really wanting to ruin this one.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 am

He watched with joy as she began to strip for him, teasing a little.

"If you're being locked naked in a room," He smiled. "I'm locking myself in with you."

As soon as her shirt was unbuttoned he slipped it off of her shoulders, gently stroking at her naked breasts.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 am

She grinned at him, arching her back as he carressed her chest.

"That can be arranged. We could. You are relied on far to much love. You need a break.. We should go away..." she said eagerlly as she moved her hands down his chest and to his hips.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:57 am

"That sounds lovely." He said, pulling her close and kissing the crescent shaped moon on her neck, his hands travelling to the back of her skirt, and gently undoing it and watching as it slipped down her legs to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 am

She'd not bothered with underwear seeing as the last pair had got shredded, and they had been in far too much of a hurry to worry about trivial things like that, so she stood before him in all hr glory.

Before he could say anything to her, Esme dropped to her knees and took his throbbing member into his mouth and began an assult on him, curling her right hand around him and licking him up and down gently, beofre taking him in again and going as deep as she could.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:05 am

"Oh, Esme, Love." He purred as she took his length in her mouth, the hotness of her mouth turning him on, her fingers running up and down his length, softly.

He knotted his hand in her hair, moving with her as she rocked, his other hand sliding down her body to grip a brest, twisting her nipple teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:09 am

She squeeled a little as he teased her nipple, and almost bit down a little too hard on his huge cock in her mouth. Luckilly though she stopped herself and grazed her teeth along him instead. She looked up into his eyes, a lowm quiet growl resenating from her throat.

She moved over him quicker, coating him with her venom. He slid in and out of her welcoming mouth so easily. She loved pleasuring him in this way.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:12 am

He closed his eyes, lost in the moment, she felt so good on his cock. He couldn't believe he had refused this treatment for so long.

"Esme." He groaned, close to the edge but not wanting to come in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 am

She had not broken eye contact with him. And she looked at him questionally when he said her name.

She licked him from his hilt to his tip, lingering her tounge on the end for a few moments.

"You like that my love?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 am

His body started to shake. "Hmmm." He replied, placing his hands under arms and lifting her to her feet. "I love you." He said, kissing her, tasting her venom.

He sat down on the forest floor, sitting her in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:21 am

Esme moved to straddle him, pulling her centre so that she was directly touching his manhood. She shuddered as he throbbed against her.

"As I do you, darling" she replied befoe kissing him once again.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

"When you're ready." He smiled. "Go at your pace, you;re in charge." He said, his hands roaming around her back tracing patterns on her spine.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 am

Esme was relishing in the fact that she was being allowed to make this all about him. It was not normal at all. She loved that she was able to have her wicked way with him.

Nodding gently, taking his swollen member into her hand, she guided him to her entrance, pausing there for a moment, enjoying the friction. She looked deep into his deep burgandy eyes and kissed him gently, keeping her eyes open.

Breaking eye contact for just a moment, she looked down between their legs as she pressed on him firmly, allowing him to slip deep inside of her. She was so wet for him, and his member was still covered in her hot venom.

Taking him in fully, she shuffed a little so their chests were pressed firmly together. Her hands wound around his neck as she started to move on top of him.

"I love you more than anything my darling... I will love you no matter what. Please, never think otherwise"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

He let out a long sigh as she took him deep inside of her, her breasts brushed gently against his chest sending a warmth through his entire body.

He curled his left hand around the back of her neck, pulling her closer, always closer. His lips brushed against hers and he teased them open with his tongue, dipping inside her sweet mouth loving the taste of the venom which was pooled there just for him.

His right hand stroked down her body, settling on her hip, guiding her as she slowly and sensually rode him.

"I love you too." He purred. "It was always you and it will always be you."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 pm

esme carried on riding him hard, but slowly and sensually, her forehead resting upon his. She could feel his sweet breath on her face, his scent was just delightful. So fresh. It was intoxicating. She inhalled him deeply as she panted, building up the pace, thrusting down on top of him faster and harder.

Her eyes were hooded over with just as she looked at him, her eyes so full of love and passion. This moment was about him. And only him.

"Talk to me my love, tell me what you want. Do you want to come for me?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

He held her close, his head buried in the crook of her neck as he breathed in her scent. His lips brushed against her ancient scar, his teeth nibbling playfully as she bounced on his lap.

The friction between them was building and he gripped onto her body tightly, as she rocked against him, he was so close to edge, he could feel the pressure building, threatening to explode from within him.

"Yes - I..." He began, hardly able to get the words out as she worked at him. "Fuck... Oh holy fuck." He cried out, the waves of his orgasm beginning to take hold, so good it was almost painful.

He sank his teeth into her neck, breaking the skin, to try to stifle his moans.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Esme held off until he had started to pulse his hot seed inside of her before she allowed herself to fall over the edge and convulse around him.

She flung her head back when he sunk his teeth into her, giving him full access to her neck.

Slowing down the pace but not breaking apart from him, she pulled his head up so that he was looking at her. She kissed all over his face softly, caressing his cheeks, his jaw line. Smiling sweetly at him.

"I love you so much"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 pm

He felt her clench around him as his hot seed pulsed into her body. He tightened his grip on her, her breasts pressing up against his chest.

"I love you too." He replied. Kissing her softly on the lips before slowly kissing her jaw, neck, collarbone. Before silently licking his way back to the bite on her neck and sensually sucking at the venom oozing from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:49 pm

"Mmmm" she sighed as she stilled on top of him. Her body was still tingling from her climax and from his venom.

"I think thats the first time this week we have not been walked in on" she jested. "We both were able to finish"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 pm

He laughed, remembering their previous attempts, then lay back on the ground, pulling her on top of him.

"I love watching you finish." He smiled, running his hands down her spine and staring deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search: Esme & Carlisle   The search: Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The search: Esme & Carlisle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next