Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jasper & Alice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:16 pm

"I know it sounds impossible but Carlisle said it was possible. That reincarnation can occur but it doesn't normally happen to anyone like us.... or a shapeshifter but she is not a normal, anna is unique and I promise you Alice I can see Rachel in her"

Jasper grabbed Alice hand, urging her to see that his words where true.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Alice grasped Jasper's hands, nodding reassuringly. "I believe you, Jasper. Wow - I..I'm sorry for the way I reacted.. I didn't know," she said softly, her eyes brimming with guilt. "You must think I'm awful."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm

"Alice I could never think that of you. None of us knew who or what Anna really was."

Jasper leaned down and pushed his lips hard on the Alice, forcing her lips apart. Tasting here sweet venom, moaning and murmuring, "My precious Alice you my saviour, there is not a awful bone in your body"

He pushed her back into he bed growling...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 pm

She smiled lovingly at him, moving closer to him.

Alice gasped softly as he kissed her, not expecting the sudden force but welcoming it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning softly at his words. She pulled back an inch from his, and smiled. "I'm glad you think so, because my body is yours."

She looked up at him, biting her bottom lip as he lowered her onto the bed, a smile spreading across her face at the sound of his growl. She gentle grasped the front of his shirt, pulling him down to kiss him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Jasper shuddered at the touch of Alice's lips on his. It was like a physical shock of pure pleasure.

He grabbed Alice's hand and and pinned them over her head. He pushed her into the bed with the force of his kiss, it was deep hungry. He pulled her lips apart with his tongue and licked her sweet venom.

"Alice.... my Alice" Jasper groaned
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Alice arched her back as he pinned her hands down, looking up at him with already half lidded eyes as she tilted her head to the side a little, kissing him back deeply. She gladly opened her lips to him, clenching her hands as she itched to run them across his body.

"Jasper.." she gasped, throwing her head back as she her hips lifting into his, her throat fully exposed to him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Jasper left a trail of kisses down her throat murmuring "My love..." as he made a trail down to the hollow of her neck.

He leaned up and looked into her eyes, "Always and forever my love" and Jasper stood up and grabbed her up into his lap, tearing at her dress as he swing her into place. He kissed her hard on the mouth...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 pm

A moan left Alice's lips, my wrists twisting slightly in his grip, wanting nothing more than to touch him. Arching her body again, she trembled.

As their eyes met, she smiled, biting her lip coyly. "Yours - for the rest of eternity, my love," she murmured as he scooped her up. A soft sound between a giggle and a squeal escaped her at the sudden change of positions and as her dress was torn away, her hands did the same to his shirt, running her eager hands all over every inch of his body as their lips met in a hard kiss. One of her hands cupped the side of his face, sliding her fingers past his ear, tangling in his blonde hair with a moan.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Jasper moaned, and pushed away form the bed, kissing her and nibbling at her lips. The force of his kick in the heat of the moment broke the already damaged from there last time they had made love.

He pulled away for a moment and murmured, "Another new bed for you to choose my love" Jasper grabbed Alice more tightly round his waist and walked over to he vanity table and placed her gently on it. He kissed her down the neck leavina trail with his tongue, he did not stop until he got to her breast.

Jasper ripped of her bra and in one smooth motion and molded her breast with his hand kissing them..
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Alice broke into soft breathy giggles, wrapping her arms around him as she looked to the bed. "Only if you come with me," she whispered, "Remember how fun it was to shop for a bed last time?" she giggled. She gasped as he pinned her against the vanity table, glad he was more careful about it. Her body arched for him as his mouth moved down it, her hands tangling in his hair as she moaned softly. She gasped as her bra was ripped and she snuck her hands down to his pants, lowering her head to kiss his should as she tore them open, eager for him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:04 am

Jasper growled with pleasure as he felt Alice tear open his pants and began rubbing his manhood.

He arched Alices back even further so that her breast pointed up at him, perfect and round. Jasper lowered his head and nippled at her breasts, her nipples wanting all of her...

"Alice..." he breathed "O god ALcie....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:13 am

She grinned against his shoulder as he growled, slipping her hand further into his ripped pants, her fingers stroking slowly, moaning as his mouth moved along her breasts. Her free hand was curled in his hair, urging him to continue as her eyes fell shut.

"Jasper.." she moaned, "I need you..please.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 am

Jasper trembled with pleasure.

He took Alices nipple in his mouth, sucking biting and took his one had to pinch and flick the other nipple.

"ALice I need you too....."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

She whimpered with need, her fingers tangling tighter around his hair as she arched her back even further still.

"Then take me...I'm yours.." she breathed into his ear, pulling her hand from the inside of his pants to support her on the surface of the vanity table, lifting her hips into his invitingly. "Please.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 am

Jasper brace himself against the vanity table and entered Alice with one big thrust.

"Ooo alice...."

He pushed long and hard rocking his hips, making the dresser clang as he pushed deeper and harder. Jasper bit alice on the neck.... :My alice
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 am

Alice cried out his name as he entered her, throwing her head back in pleasure as her fingers clutched him tighter. She moved her hips in perfect sync with his, crying out even louder as he bit her, pleasure radiating through her like wild fire. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, wrapping both arms around him as well as her mouth lowered onto his shoulder, her hand clutching the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 am

The feel of Alice all wrapped about him drove Jasper wild. He pushed harder , deeper and felt Alice nails bite into him, he moaned deep and load from the back of this thoat, He pushed so hard that the vanity hit the wall with a thud.

Quickly he grabbed alice still wrapped around his waist of it so they didnt break another piece of furniture this evening and holding her his arms rocked and thrust maoning.

"Alice...." he shouted thrwoing back his head in ecstasy
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 am

She cried out louder as he pushed harder, not really caring who heard them anymore. She gripped him tightly as they collided into the vanity with force, growling his name into his ear.

As he moved away from the vanity, she wrapped her legs tighter still, tangling his hair in her fingers, pulling his face up to kiss him passionately, moaning into his mouth as they moved together, her hips rocking insistently against his. Her body trembled as he pushed her closer to the edge with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:05 am

Interlocked in a embrace of pure pleasure, Jasper threw back his head and not caring if the whole house heard him groaned loudly "O my love.....my forever....."

Jasper pushed her quickly up against the wall and growled as the wave of joy hit him, euphoria
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 am

Alice cried out again, pushing him closer to the edge as he did her. She clutched onto him tighter, feeling a rush of emotions radiating through her body. She arched her body into his, pressing into him completely, drowning in their love and lust as she threw her head back in pleasure, crying his name out loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:35 am

The wave was so intense that he tumbled to the floor with alice, carried on the crest of passion with the only woman he would ever love, his perfect mate.

"God, I love you alice...." breathless into her hair, holding her close and feeling the waves crash over them."forever..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 am

Alice gasped as they fell to the ground, not that it hurt, it was just surprising. She trembled in his embrace, still wrapped around him as he held her. At the sound of his breathless whisper, she tilted her head up, brushing her lips against his in a soft kiss.

"I love you, too, Jasper..more than anything," she murmured as their lips parted mere inches, "for the rest of my eternity."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:47 am

Jasper held tight and wanted to stay in Alice embrass forever but he knew that at some point they needed to face the rest.

"Alice my darling you are my very exsistance" and he kisssed her gently, stroking her cheek
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 am

Alice purred softly, stroking her fingers up and down slowly against Jasper's side, her eyes closed they basked in the glow of her love.

"As you are mine," she murmured, kissing him softly, "you are my everything. You always will be."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:56 am

Japer sighed, content.

"I could gladly stay like this with you forever my love but I am sure the other must wonder where we are by now if they have not heard for themselves" he said smiling into alices eyes.

"Clothes my dear"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next