Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 am

ooc - continued from The Cullen House - Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)

It didn't take them long to reach Seattle, and soon, he'd parked along the strip of stores downtown. Then was nowhere to be seen in the sky full of clouds, not to mention it was time for it to go down, as well. He helped her out of the car like a complete gentleman, and they walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, her heels clicking lightly on the pavement.

"Is there anything you need?" she asked as they continued to walk, a grin curving her lips, "Or am I allowed to drag you in and out of stores?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:14 am

He grinned and motioned at his khaki slacks and button up shirt which was untucked with the sleeves rolled up as well. "I think I'm fine Rose." He had admired the outfit she chose the entire way up to Seattle. "I think I can suffer through you going from store to store showing me new clothes." He winked at her. "At the rate we're going through them it's always good to have some backups."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:26 am

She laughed softly and gave his side a light pinch. "Until I get my hands on again, maybe," she giggled. She looked over at him, her eyebrow perked up playfully. "Suffer through it? How nice of you to take one for the team," she grinned before tugging him into a dress store. "I'm pretty sure this store has nice dressing rooms," she giggled before slipping away to a rack of dresses.

She looked over her shoulder at him with a grin before turning her attention to the dresses in front of her, sifting through them before moving to another rack, finding one and putting it over her arm as she walked slowly, fingers drifting across endless pieces of clothing, plucking some out to hand over her arm as well.

She glanced over to Emmett again and smiled, "Anything in particular you see?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 am

He chuckled as she dragged him into the store. "I am all about the team." In truth he enjoyed having a chance to see her in all sorts of outfits. Who would hate a wardrobe screening with a goddess on earth?

He watched as she picked out some of the dresses and had to admit some of them would look extra amazing on her. He smiled as he pictured her in them. "Actually, the blue ankle length dress stood out and small black one with the flowers on it." There were more clearly, but those ones really jumped out at him. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:38 am

Rosalie looked over to the dresses he pointed out, and nodded as she walked towards them. She picked up the blue one, holding it out at arm's length before smiling and putting it over her arm, doing the same with the black one. She smiled over at Emmett and winked, "Good eye, baby." She extended her hand to him and bit her lip, "Dressing room?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:50 am

He lit up as she approved of his choices. "Thanks Rose, I aim to please." He winked and after a quick glance around he took her hand and said,"I'd be happy to accompany you." He was hoping she would ask him to join her as she tried them on. He was glad the store was slow so they could go in unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 am

Rosalie smiled and gave his hand a squeeze before leading him towards the back where the dressing rooms were. She pushed past the thick black velvet curtain separating the two seconds and made her way to a random dressing room, tugging him inside.

Inside, the space was large, having a diagonal bench in one corner and various hooks around the room to hang clothing, and she did just that before gently pushing him to sit on the bench. She smiled at him, and pulled her hands behind her back, unzipping the back of her dress, tugging it down her, slowly exposing her body to him. She pushed it down past her hips, standing in front of him in her black lace panties and heels, trying to decide between the two dresses he had picked. Deciding with the blue ankle length dress first, and stepping into it, pulling it up over her body.

She pulled the straps up behind her neck and smiled at Emmett, turning around so he faced her back. "Will you tie it for me?" she asked, letting the straps dangle behind her back, her hands sweeping up the mass of blonde hair out of his way.

Dress:
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie 2lxcduh
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:13 am

His smiling face transformed into a grin she would definitely recognize. She was stripping for him and it made him want her all the more. Once she was down to just her panties it took a sincere effort for him not to want to take her right then and there. He had to remember the small stall wouldn't contain them.

As she slid the blue dress on he had to marvel at how it looked on her. It was the perfect size and while not revealing it bared her shoulder and accentuated her breasts perfectly. Wordlessly he took the strap that would hold the dress up and tied them behind her neck. "It already looks amazing on you Rose." His voice was a whisper of air on the back of her neck before he resumed his sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:35 am

Rosalie smiled as she watched him through the mirror, shivering as his fingers brushed her skin and breath caressed the back of her neck. Once he was sitting she fixed her hair and slowly twirled to show him before turning towards the full length mirror. She stood with her hands on her slender waist, examining her reflecting carefully before turning to one side before turning to the other. "I like it," she nodded, mostly thinking out loud, "I like the colors in it. A little bright but it's nice. I like how it flows," she said, taking the skirt of it in her hands and swishing it around.

She turned to Emmett and smiled, "So.. definitely a keeper?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 am

His liked how she shivered from the contact and the closeness. His grin spread as she agreed with his assessment and like the dress. When she swished around he couldn't help but picture the young girl Rose had once been. "I think it's definitely a keeper. It's a good spring or beach dress I would think." He winked and said,"Though I'd love to see it any time."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:04 am

Rosalie smiled again, nodding before tugging on one of the straps, feeling it come undone before her neck, and once the material of the dress was to her hips, it fluttered around her ankles in a pool of silky fabric. She stepped out of it, bending to pick it up before returning it to its hook. She took the black dress next, and gracefully stepped into it, pulling the silky material up her almost bare body, sliding her arms into the thin spaghetti straps.

She faced the mirror as she once again examined herself in it. The black dress had a beautiful multi color floral print skirt gathered at the front under the bust line, finishing in a sexy asymmetrical hem. She adjusted the straps so that they were tight against her skin, holding the dress up and hugging her upper body perfectly.

She turned to Emmett and twirled slowly for him, the bottoms of the dress flowing slightly as she caught a light wind on her spin. She fixed her hair to fall around her shoulders, crossing her arms behind her back, clasping them against the small of her back as to not block his view of the dress. "I think it's pretty," she said, "what do you think?"

Dress:
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie Wwm5ow
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:14 am

He had to admit, this dress was amazing. It showed more skin and it really emphasized her legs too. "I think this one is fantastic Rose." He actually licked his lips as he stared up at her. "I think you should save that for a date night." He winked. "I think if you walked out of here with that on you'd stop traffic in the whole city."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:44 am

She smiled happily and took a few steps closer to him, her hips swaying teasingly. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help it - she loved the effect she had on him. She stood between his legs, smoothing the dress out as she nodded, "Yes, I think this would be very nice for a date night," she agreed.

She laughed softly and looked down at him, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "Oh? And why's that?" she asked, raising her leg to rest on the bench, her fingers trailing along the hem of her dress with mock innocence. "I mean, it's a nice dress but I've worn prettier ones."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 am

He couldn't help but let a small whisper of a desiring growl slip through his teeth. It wasn't any kind of warning, but definitely a hint of what was to come. When she stood there like that he couldn't help wanting her once again.

He smiled widely as she put her leg up on the bench and reached out the gently run his fingers from her knee up her leg until he touched the dress. "When you give me a strip-tease it's not very easy to control myself. Even if we are in public." He shook his head as his hand settled on her leg. "It's not the dress love. You're vividly stunning."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:07 am

She trembled at the growl that escaped him, and she bit her bottom lip, her eyes darkening ever so slightly. Her leg quivered as his finger ran along the skin, her hand slowly inching the dress up higher as his fingers touched it. "A strip-tease?" she asked teasingly, "baby, that was hardly a strip-tease."

She bent slightly, pulled her other leg onto the bench, straddling his lap as her hands fell onto his shoulder, her head dipping down to kiss his ear, nipping gently at his earlobe. "A strip-tease would've been.. slower.. and definitely more teasing," she murmured as her lips touched the spot just below his earlobe.

"Maybe I should show you the difference," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:16 am

His own body quivered at her touch and especially when she leaned down so close he could feel her breath and when she kissed him his hand gripped her leg. He had to do an honest check to see if he could hold himself in check here in a public place. "I would very much like to see you strip-tease Rose." He winked at her and let go of her leg to let her have free range of motion.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 am

She gasped as his grip tightened on her leg and she trembled again. She smirked down at him as he winked and she lowered her lips down to his, kissing him slowly but deeply - her lips parting against his as her tongue teased his bottom lip for a moment. She gently bit at his bottom lip before slowly pulling away. Standing on her feet again, she took a few slow steps back, her hands disappearing behind her back.

She lowered the zipper and turned her back to face him, her hips swaying ever slowly as the dress fluttered to the ground in a pool of fabric around her high heel clad feet. She bent slowly, picking up the dress from the ground, a smirk on her face as she turned to face him as she hung the dress up. She grabbed the next dress, another ankle length one, all black for the exception of the gold sequined strapless bust.

She stepped into it slowly, her eyes meeting his as she wriggled her body into the dress. She held the top over her body as she closed the space between, her hips swaying. She knew she was probably pushing it, but at the moment she couldn't bring herself to care. He loved challenges anyway, didn't he? She turned her back to him and lifted her hair for him before looking at him over her shoulder.

"Will you zip me up?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper.

Dress:
Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie Clothing-dress-cccc-wd0509-023goldblack_2
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:55 am

Her lips tasted exquisite as they kissed and her tongue and teeth only heightened the enjoyment. He enjoyed watching as the dress fell off of her body revealing the beautiful perfection underneath. The bench he was on creaked just a bit before he realized he needed to relax his grip.

He was really enjoying the show she was giving. It was much more than simply having her try on different dresses she had liked. He saw the dress she slipped on and had to admit that it really emphasized both her amazing bust and her golden blonde hair.

As she moved towards him swaying her hips he wasn't sure if she was trying the dress on as much as tempting him to rip it off of her. As she turned though and asked him to zip her up he was behind her in an instant. "I'd be happy to." His fingers traced her spine as he zipped the dress up. He lightly kissed her neck before he moved back to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie   Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Tag Emmett and Rosalie
Page 1 of 1