Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

In the woods Tag: Eva

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:28 pm

"Thanks," Eva said softly, and she turned the burgers over. They were almost done cooking, and she'd have to figure out how to stomach one soon.

"And that looks good," she added, glancing over at what Ariel was cooking in the pan. She guessed that it was the applesauce.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:11 am

"Thanks," Ariel said, smiling. "Applesauce is one of Lila's favorites. Well, actually, it's one of the few things she'll eat. Anyway, I made enough for all three of us to have some. If you want it, that it. I don't know if you like applesauce."

She checked the carrots and applesauce and found that the applesauce was done, but the carrots weren't. So, she cooked the carrots longer. When the carrots and applesauce were both done, she put them both on the table. Just then, Ariel heard Lila calling for her and said to Eva, "Lila's awake. I'll be back soon." After she said that, she left the kitchen and headed for the stairs then up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:25 am

"Sure, I'll try some of the applesauce," Eva said, looking over the concoction and deciding that she could definitely stomach the human food out of politeness.

She heard Lila's noises first and was about to say something to Ariel when the younger girl got up and announced that she was going to get Lila.

"Okay, I'll just finish putting out the plates then," Eva said, putting the burgers on the buns, getting out the condiments, and setting three places on the table.

For a moment, she stared at Lila's chair in bewilderment, wondering why they hadn't gotten a high chair for her. Then she decided that they'd just have to make due with pillows for now.

We can get the high chair with the car, Eva thought.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:29 am

When Ariel reached her room she went and hugged Lila then said, "It's ok, honey. Mommy's here. You're fine." She made sure Lila had her doll before picking her up then starting to leave the room. Ariel looked at Lila and said, "Lunch is waiting for you downstairs. I'm sure you're hungry."

Ariel went and walked down the stairs, carrying Lila the whole way. When she got to the kitchen she walked over to a chair and went to sit Lila down, then realized something. She giggled then said to Eva, "I think we forgot something for Lila. We got everything but a highchair. I hadn't even thought about it before. I guess I was so focused on everything else we had to get."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Eva laughed and pointed to the cushions underneath of Lila.

"Don't worry. These'll do until we feel like going out shopping next," she said. "I figured that that we could wait to do that until we decide to get a car."

She went over to sit down and stared at the food, trying to figure out if she was actually going to eat it and then throw it up later or just hide it.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:50 am

"Yeah, that's true," Ariel said. "I'm sure she'll be fine for now and it'd be easier to get a high chair with a car." After she said that, she went and put applesauce on all three plates that were on the table and put the carrots on Lila's plate. She then went and cut Lila's burger in quarters so it'd be easier for her to pick up.

After making sure that the cauliflower and peppers, as well as the fruit salad she had made, was on her plate along with her burger, she went and got some milk for her and some juice for Lila. Ariel then made sure Lila had a small fork, got one for herself and sat down and started eating. She also watched to make sure Lila was alright. She seemed fine so Ariel just went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:55 am

"Yeah, we've shopped enough this week," Eva said with a laugh. She ate her burger quickly, just wanting to get it all down quickly.

Sort of like ripping off a band-aid, she thought. Better to make it quick.

"Anyway, how do you like the food?"
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:37 am

Ariel had been eating for awhile, and so had Lila, before she heard Eva asked her how she liked the food. She stopped eating and took a drink of milk, before saying, "It's good. Really good. I didn't realize how hungry I was. Maybe it's because I'm so used to not eating. But yeah, it's good." She paused, noticing how quickly Eva was eating and said, "Wow, you really were hungry weren't you? You're eating really kind of fast."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I'm really, really hungry," Eva lied, though she thought her voice sounded sincere. "And I'm glad you like all this food. I know that you two both need to get back to eating regularly."

One thing that she was definitely grateful she could give the two was food.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:17 am

Ariel laughed a little when she heard what Eva said and how she said it. She then said, "Yeah, it looks like you are. You really should slow down, though. I mean, you can choke if you eat too fast. I really wouldn't know what to do if you did." She ate a good amount more of her food, making sure to chew her foo dwell becuase she really didn't want to choke. Yes, she was really hungry but she didn't want to just shove in her food.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:03 pm

"Oh, I won't choke," Eva said once she had swallowed her last bite, and she laughed. "You don't have to worry about that. Just you be careful not to choke either." Really, Lila was the only one of them who was eating at a normal pace.

She really is very well-behaved for a two year old, Eva thought.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

Ariel slowed down her eating when she heard what Eva said. She swallowed then said, "I guess I am eating a little fast, huh? I didn't even realize I was." After eating for awhile, having finished her food, she looked over at lila and noticed she was almost done eating.

When she noticed Lila had stopped eating, and there was still a little food on her plate, Ariel got up and walked over to Lila and said, "Are you done eating, honey?"

"Yes, mommy. Tummy full now," Lila said.

Ariel went and picked up both Lila's and her plates and went and got rid of any leftover food, as well as put them in the sink. Lila went and found a way to climb down out of the chair she was on, after throwing her doll down on the floor, then started to walk around a little, taking her doll with her.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Eva had been ready to move to help Lila down from her highly cushioned chair, but the little girl figured it out on her own and was on the ground before Eva could get up.

Well, she's more independent than I thought, I mused as I picked up the dishes and took them over to the sink.

"So, what do you want to do now, Lila?" I asked, grinning as I watched her pace around. "Now that you're full, I mean."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:28 am

(OOC: Hey, sorry for taking so long to reply to this. Real life's been kind of crazy for me lately.)

Lila was silent for awhile as she walked, before saying to Eva, "Want to walk. Mommy not let me walk."

Ariel laughed when she heard that. She then walked over to Lila and said, "I let you walk. It's just not all the time."

Lila looked at Ariel and said, "Want to walk more."

Ariel bent down a bit and said to Lila, "I know, honey. There are times, though, when you can't."

Ariel went and stood up and let Lila walk around, if she wanted to. After walking for awhile, Lila sat down and started playing with her doll. Ariel walked over to Eva and said, "How do you think the crib's coming?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

OOC: It's cool. Smile
IC:
"I think that the crib is set up," Eva said with a smile. "Would you like to have let Lila walk up to it?" If Lila wasn't in the mood for the crib, there was also t.v. and a pool. Taking them out in the woods wouldn't be a good idea just yet though.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:02 am

Ariel looked over at Lila then back over at Eva before saying, "Right now she's playing with her doll, but she might want to see the crib. I don't know. I'll have to ask her. If she wants to see the crib, though, I'll let her walk up to it. Unless she runs into a problem, of course."

Ariel went and walked over to Lila then said, "Do you want to see your crib? It's probably put together by now."

When Lila heard that, she got up and started heading for the stairs so she could go upstairs and see her crib.

Ariel laughed and looked at Eva, then said, "I'm guessing that's a yes."

After she said that she started to walk towards the stairs, heading in the direction Lila had gone. She let Lila walk, but also stayed close by incase Lila needed some help getting up the stairs. Sometimes Lila would stumble while she walked and other times she didn't. It took awhile for Lila to get up the stairs, but she made it and Ariel was right beside her.

Once upstairs, Lila kept on walking and Ariel was still nearby. At one point Lila decided that it'd be a good idea to move faster, so she could get to her crib faster. Well, that only worked for a short time before she ended up stumbling and falling. That didn't make Lila too happy and she started crying. Ariel was right there and picked her up and did her best to comfort her. As she did, she kept walking to the crib, so Lila could see it. She knew Lila'd probably be upset because she didn't walk there herself. Ariel hoped though that, that wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Eva followed the two up the stairs, but she kept a respectful distance, wanting to allow the two some more time to bond and to allow Ariel to decide how to deal with Lila and her learning to walk better.

Will she go to sleep now or not? Eva wondered. And will she sleep better now that she'll have a proper crib?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the woods Tag: Eva
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10