Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

In the woods Tag: Eva

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:48 pm

"She's good," Eva replied, showing Ariel the coat they'd gotten. "We picked something out really quickly. She knew exactly what she wanted the moment she saw it." That was one thing that was very good about Lila. She was already so decisive.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:15 am

Ariel smiled when she heard what Eva said and when she saw the coat Lila had picked out. "That's a very pretty coat, Lila," Ariel said to Lila. She then looked at Eva and said, "It doesn't surprise me that she knew What she wanted. It's how she is." She paused then said, "I found a coat too and have everything else I need. I really think we've done enough shopping for today. Actually, I think we've done enough shopping for awhile." She was silent for a short time, before saying, "Oh wait, I forgot. There's one more thing I need to get, but I don't think they'd have it here. I need more diapers for Lila."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Eva nodded and put the coat back into the bag.

"Let's go pay for everything, and then we can go to the grocery store. They'll have diapers there, and I want to get some more food," she said.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 pm

"Sure," Ariel said. "We need more food anyway. Besides, we got everything that we need in this store anyway." Ariel went and grabbed Lila's hand and started to walk towards the cash register so things could be paid for. Usually, Ariel would be carrying Lila but right now she wasn't. Besides, she really doubted she'd lose Lila if she just had her hand and wasn't carrying her.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Once the coats were all paid for and the three girls had picked up their clothes, Eva stood outside the store so that they could call a cab. She could probably hold all the bags herself, but that would look too suspicious, and Ariel was already bogged down with bags.

"The cab'll be here in a few minutes. Is that okay?" she asked Ariel.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 am

"Yes, that's fine," Ariel said. Yes, she had a lot of bags, but they weren't too bad to carry. Besides, the cab would be here soon and if the bags did get too heavy she could put them down for the moment. Also, Lila was holding onto a bag or two so that helped things. As they waited for the cab, Ariel kept her eye on Lila. The last thing she'd want was for Lila to wander off.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 pm

"Don't worry. She doesn't look like she's plotting to wander off," Eva said, her voice light as her eyes followed Ariel's to Lila's.

She looked down at all their bags and added, "I'm glad that we'll be home soon."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:51 am

Ariel looked at Eva and smiled then said, "Yeah, me too. That way we can put everything away and not have to carry so much. As for Lila, she probably won't wander off but I still keep an eye on her." Ariel stood silent for awhile after saying that. At one point, she saw the cab arriving and was so glad. Ariel just hoped that everything they bought, as well as the three of them, could fit in the cab.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 pm

The cab driver didn't say a word to them when he saw how many bags they had, but he did role his eyes a little bit.

"Can you swing us by the grocery store, and can I pay you to come back in about an hour?" Eva asked him, and when he glanced in the mirror at her, she winked.

"Of course, Miss," he said.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:13 am

Ariel was glad when all of the bags they had, as well as her, Lila and Eva, were in the cab. It was o nice to be able to sit down and not have to lug around all those bags. Ariel had looked over at Eva when she heard her talking to the cab driver and wondered where they'd put the bags of groceries they'd get. They already had a lot of bags in the cab.

"Eva, do you think we'll be able to fit more bags in here?" Ariel said. "I hope we will, but we already have a lot of bags back here."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm

"Yeah, we'll have a good part of the trunk left and this part of the back and the front seat to put our groceries in," Eva replied with a smile. They got to the grocery store in a few more minutes, and Eva carefully climbed out of the cab, making sure to get the number and the name of the driver in case anything vanished. She had all her receipts, so she could use get it back pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 am

Ariel had silently listened to what Eva was saying, glad she thought there'd be enough space to put the groceries. She was glad when they got to the store. Ariel went and picked Lila up and carefully got out of the cab. She then stood outside of the cab and went and got a cart, put Lila in the front of it and then started to walk into the grocery store.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm

"So...I know that we need the diapers, and I know what the basics are," Eva said as they walked through the store. "Just tell me what else you two need and want for food."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:47 am

Ariel was silent for a little while as she thought about what she wanted for food and about what she was sure Lila would want. She eventually said, "Well, I like pretty much any type of fruits and vegetables. Well, actually, I don't like asparagus or brussel sprouts. Other than that, I'm not picky. I definately want some yogurt and some ice cream. Oh and some chips too. As for meats, I like chicken and hamburger. Oh, bacon and sausage too. I'm not really into steak. I do like pizza, though."

Ariel paused then said, "Lila's a little more picky than me. For vegetables and fruit she only likes apples, peaches and carrots. She likes chicken and sometimes hamburger. Of course, as you know, she loves pancakes." She paused then said, "We should get some juice. And maybe some milk, if there isn't enough already. Oh and, I know it's not food but we need toothbrushes and toothpaste."

She was silent for a short time, before saying, "I think that's all. If I think of anything else, though, I'll let you know."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Eva had to laugh when Ariel said, "That's all." Humans had such a wide variety of foods they loved to eat, and it was so much more varied than her diet. It fascinated her.

"Sure, sure, produce is over there, so we can start there," Eva said. "Diapers should be over there somewhere, and we can get the rest of the stuff after that."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 am

"Ok, sure. We can do that," Ariel said as she looked around at where Eva was pointing then started to push the shopping cart in the direction of the produce section. Once they reached the produce section, Ariel started looking around at all the different froutis and vegetables that were available.

First she went and got bunches of carrots, celery, a whole bunch of heads of lettuce, bunches of broccoli and cauliflower, and went and got some peppers too, and some squash. She then went and got a lot of peaches and apples, a good amount of bunches of grapes, a couple of pineapples, and some kiwis, and bananas.

After that she looked in the cart and over at Eva and giggled then said, "Sorry. It looks like I went a little overboard. There's just a lot of things I like."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Eva giggled too and playfully but very, very gently bumped her. No need to break anything or bruise anything again.

"It's fine. I think we're all going to end up eating a lot of this anyway really, really quickly," she said, turning the cart toward the checkout. "So, are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 am

In addition to the fruit and vegetables Ariel had went and got chicken hamburger and some chips, and yogurt as well as juice and milk. When she heard what Eva said, she said, "I'm almost ready, just a couple more things." After she said that she went and got the diapers and some toothbrushes and toothpaste, as wel as a couple of hairbrushes. She then said, "Ok, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 am

Eva looked over their large stock and smiled.

"Oh, great. This'll last us for a while. We won't have to go shopping again for another couple of weeks, except to pick up some more basics," she said with a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 am

Ariel smiled then said, "Yeah, this should last for awhile. But yeah, let's get going." She looked at Lila and noticed she had fallen asleep. "It looks like Lila's tired," Ariel said, picking Lila up from the cart. "She'll be asleep for the ride home. Well, she should be anyway."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:24 am

"She's probably still tired from last night," Eva observed, "and if she's tired enough, she'll definitely sleep. Then, once she's done her nap, we can feed her something."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:01 am

Ariel giggled then said, "Of course. Why wouldn't we? She'll be hungry when she wakes up." She walked with Eva to the checkout counter and did her best to help put things on the conveyer belt. It was a little tricky, with how she was holding Lila, but she managed to help out still. Ariel then stood and waited for everything to be paid for, so they could leave the store.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 pm

It took about five minutes to ring up all that food, and Eva hoped that all of it would stay good in the refrigerator until they could eat it.

Well...they do both have big appetites, she reasoned, and refrigerators are supposed to be really good at keeping food fresh.

"Well, let's go get our cab," she said with a smile. She was carrying most of the groceries since Ariel had Lila in her arms.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Ariel had gone and grabbed a couple of light bags, and then followed Eva out of the store. She would be so glad when she'd be able to get the groceries into the cab and then into the house. Of course, that'd probably take several trips but at least everything would be put away and available to them. For now, though, it was that they had to get their cab back so they could go to Eva's house.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 pm

The cab driver had stayed out in the parking lot, as Eva had paid them to do, so it was a pretty simple task, loading the groceries from the cart and their hands into the back seat and trunk in the cab.

"Thanks," Eva said, handing the guy another five as she climbed into the cab. She'd given him five for the ride over, ten to wait, and now another five as an added bonus.

And he'll get one more five to us back there, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the woods Tag: Eva
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next