Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Walking in the Woods EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Walking in the Woods EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Walking in the Woods EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Walking in the Woods EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Walking in the Woods EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Walking in the Woods EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Walking in the Woods EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Walking in the Woods EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Walking in the Woods EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Walking in the Woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

Walking in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 am

OOC: Continued from "The Wedding Reception".
IC:
Freddy walked through the woods with Mackenzie, his hand still in hers as he looked around for a good spot. His pace was fast in a human way. He had a few things that he wanted to say to her before he made another move.
"Thanks for standing up for me back there," was the first the thing that he wanted to get across. "I was afraid that Jasper was actually going to kill me at one point." He chuckled a little to show her that he wasn't completely serious. He didn't want anyone to think he was a coward.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 am

"That's ok." She replied, trailing slightly behind him, her hand firmly clutching his. "I didn't know if you would want me to." She didn't want to seem like she cared too much, after all they had just met, but she like Freddy as a friend at least. He was the first person since she had been turned to take much notice of her at all. "But god, he was infuriating me... I had to walk out for fear or starting on him." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 am

"That definitely wouldn't have ended well for him," Freddy said, laughing loudly. "You're a pretty tough newborn, I think." He turned and winked at her. "Can't say that I blame him for not liking me, but the way he was going on, you'd think I was the Volturi. Fuck, I was ready to start on him too."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 am

"Whether you're a bad guy, a good guy, a weird guy... It doesn't matter who you are. The way he treated you was disgusting. You came to them for help not to be made to feel like crap."

She took a breath realising she was beginning to rant. "Sorry." She said, with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 am

"Don't be," Freddy said with a grin. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "It was sort of flattering actually. And you do have a point. I'm not trying to make them feel like crap. I'm not sure if they can actually make me feel like crap, but I'm sure that Jasper was trying."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:16 am

She went to his side easily, loving being next to him, his scent was stronger the closer she was and it was intoxicating.

"They're not normally like this... Jasper has always been good to me... He must just be emotional about Anna."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:20 am

Well, at least he's nice to other newcomers, Freddy thought with a shrug. As a newborn, Mackenzie would need more help and more support, and he was happy that he didn't have to give all that to her. He had some experience with newborns but probably not as much as Jasper had.
"It probably is just his sister," Freddy finally said. "I don't know what he thought I was going to do to her though."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 am

"He's very protective of her." She replied, her arm cricling his waist as they continued to walk. "I've noticed that much." She looked across at him, trying to read his face. "And how are you feeling? Are you comfortable with everything?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 am

Freddy smirked and leaned in to kiss her neck.
"I don't know what it feels like to be uncomfortable, babe," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:25 am

She couldn't help but shudder as he kissed her neck, it was like a fire ripped through her body. "Well then, are you satisfied to leave Cameron here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:28 am

"I think so," Freddy said. "I just want to see how Anna and Jake are first." He wante to hang around too to get more time with Mackenzie, but he didn't add that. He didn't want her to get too attached. That would just be mean of him.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 am

"I knew you were thinking of them." She laughed sitting down on the ground and patting a spot beside her. "I'm sure they'll do a great job, Anna wants nothing more than to be a mum."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:35 am

Freddy knew that some vampires still wanted families like nothing else, so he didn't comment on that. Sure, his desire for a family had pretty much died a long time ago, if it had ever even existed, but that wasn't really important to say right now.
"I just hope that Jacob doesn't get pissed at me for distracting her from him," he joked. It looked like Jacob was pretty much whipped for Anna, so he doubted that'd actually be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 am

"Hey, he's getting his wedding night... He should be happy with that." She laughed, then turned to look at him.

"Do you think you'll stick around a while?" She asked, secretly hoping yes. "To make sure Cameron settles in?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:41 am

Freddy could see the eagerness in her eyes, and he decided that he shouldn't disappoint her or waste this opportunity.
Besides, it's not like I can say no to that look, he thought.
"Yeah, I am," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:44 am

"That'll be cool." She replied, failing to hide her smile. She lay down on the ground and stared up at the stars through the trees. "They're a lot clearer than I remember as a human."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:47 am

Freddy lay down next to her on his stomach, turning his head to the side and kissing her neck harder. He hadn't missed her reaction the last time he'd done that, and he wanted to see what she'd do this time.
"They are. You see more clearly now than you did before," he said once he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 am

She wriggled uncomfortably on the ground, the heat from hips lips still tickling at her neck, she turned on her side to look at him. "What is it you like about humans then?" She had guessed it was his nature to sleep around and his aparant flavour was human.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:51 am

"It's not that I like humans any more than I like vampires so much as I don't like vampires anymore than I like humans," Freddy explained. "I don't know why. I just like the variety of humans, and somehow, it makes up for the fact that I don't feed on them." He'd never tried to explain this before to anyone, mainly because no one had asked him out of simple curiosity before and because he didn't like to try and explain himself to himself before.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 am

She nodded slowly, it kind of made sense... Instead of feeding on humans he had sex with humans. "Do you not struggle with your temptations when you're with a human? I don't think I could sleep with a human and not kill them."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 am

"I did at first, but then something changed," Freddy said. "Now, I guess because I'm so used to being close to their blood, I don't have a problem resisting the temptation."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 am

Temptation, right now she was tempted, very tempted. "Have you ever slipped up? Or have you alwatys been vegetarian?" She asked, keen to learn if she were the worst of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:05 am

"In the beginning, I didn't even try," Freddy said truthfully. "It wasn't until I met Jim that I even got the idea in my head that that was something that might make things easier." He didn't mind telling her that. He knew that it would make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 am

"I didn't even know there was another way until Alice caught me heading for the town... I can still feel humane on this diet, not the monster I was created to be." She raised her hand and stroked her finger along his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am

Something about what she said struck Freddy, and he frowned slightly.
"Were you created to be a monster or juts a vampire?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the Woods
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next