Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Walking in the Woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

Walking in the Woods - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 pm

"Freddy!" She chastised, the heat building again already. "You are a tease and it isn't fair" She laughed, trailing kisses down his torso, and moving her hips slowly against him. "You are a bad, bad man." She laughed, taking his hands and placing them on her ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

He laughed harder and squeezed her ass, pulling her hips against his again.
"I know," he said smugly. "I think that you're worse though."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 pm

"Me?" She laughed, trying to look innocent. She let out a little squeak as he gripped her ass.

She couldn't believe how happy she was, she loved being in this man's company, despite his image and the way he portrayed himself, Mackenzie could see herself falling for him.

Stop it! She told herself mentally, she couldn't afford to let anything slip, if she accidentally said those three little words to him, then it would all be over and she couldn't handle not having him right now, in every sense of the word.

She smiled softly at him, her eyes locked with his, the words were on the tip of her tongue but she forced them to the back of her mind. She kissed him heatedly and lay him back down on the ground, kissing down his chest, her tongue dipping inside his bellybutton, her lips kissing along his thigh.

She took his cock in her hand and smiled up at him. "A gift for you." She said as she took his cock in her mouth, licking teasingly at it's head, one hand pumping his shaft while the other played lovingly with his balls.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am

Freddy could tell that she was nervous, and he couldn't figure out why. She didn't have any good reason to be nervous. He was about to open his mouth to tease her about it when she kissed him heatedly. His fingers wound in her hair, pulling her face closer to his as he kissed her back.
She was stronger than him, though, and she pulled away easily, kissing down his body. As her lips trailed over his stomach, her tongue dipping into his bellybutton, he groaned, his arching up to meet her lips. Then her lips began to trail lower, and the groan turned into a lustful growl as she kissed up his thighs. He knew where this was going, and he sure as hell wasn't going to complain about it.
Even though he was prepared for it, he couldn't hold back the strangled moan that escaped him when her tongue wrapped around his hard member, and he had to force himself to keep his hips down so that he didn't hurt her.
"Oh, that's good," he groaned, his body nearly jumping again with pleasure as his fingers tangled in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 am

She felt his body twitch as he fought the urge to buck his hips, she couldn't help but smile, he was concerned about hurting her. She sucked heavily up and down his length, taking him in as far as she could. Her hand massaged his balls.

She released him from her mouth and smiled up at him, licking her lips. "You like that, baby?" She asked, her Tongue licking down his shaft before she took him back inside her warm sweet mouth, tasting him properly for the first time ever, he tasted so good and she couldn't wait for him to come for her, her hand worked harder on his length while her Tongue teased at him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:14 am

"Uh, what do you think?" he groaned, his hands massaging the back of her neck and her hair as he guided her head up. She didn't need it much though. The way she was working him, he could tell that she knew what she was doing.
The warm, wet heat of her mouth, sucking him and pleasuring him, had to feel as good as her cunt, and he moaned suddenly as her tongue passed over a particularly sensitive spot.
Aw, fuck, he thought, feeling his balls clench slightly as she stroked them. She was good at this!
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:19 am

She tried to keep eye contact as she sucked and stroked at him, he raised his hips gently, forcing himself inside of her mouth, his hands wound in her hair, around her neck and she shivered at the touch of him.

She felt his cock quivering in her mouth and she knew he was close. She had never wanted I give head so much as she did with him. As a human it hadn't been something she enjoyed but she was turned on my this as much as he apparently was.

Her hand worked faster at him, her Tongue flashing over the sensitive spot which made him squirm.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 am

He could feel the pressure building in him again, and he knew he couldn't last long, not when it was this good. But really, how could any guy last long with a girl doing this?
His fingers tightened their grip in her hair as she took even more of him in, and he groaned, feeling him clench again. His chest was starting to heave with pants, and his mind was starting to spin.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:30 am

"Come on, baby." She purred, taking him in and out slower now, teasing him. Her left hand continued to work on his shaft while her right stroked up his thigh, across his stomach, over his chest.

He moaned as she slowed down her ministrations and she smiled to herself, quickening the pace once more to please him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am

He managed to let out a strangled chuckle even as she engulfed him once again.
"That's..what I meant...by teasing, babe," he managed to say as one of his hands moved down to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 am

She shuddered at his touch, his hand on her shoulder like a a hot poker to the skin.

He was so close, his cock was twitching, she didn't know how he was still fighting it.

"Let go, baby, for me." She groaned before taking him in her mouth once more, her venom which had pooled in her mouth, now lubricating his throbbing member.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 am

Freddy had been ready to come before she spoke up, but the sound of her voice, so eager, lustful, and sexy, sent him over the edge. His balls and his cock clenched, and he released, his fingers letting go of her hair as he dumped his load down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 am

She smiled happily as she licked him off of her lips, swallowing every last drop of him. She crawled slowly up his body and lay down next to him, pulling him to her and kissing him passionately.

His taste intensified as she sucked on his tongue. "Thank you." She smiled, pulling back from him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 am

His fingers tangled in her hair as he pulled her back for another slower, lingering kiss. He felt like he should give her something after that incredible blow job.
"Don't thank me, Mackenzie," he said, kissing her again. "Thank you for doing that for me."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:53 am

"It was my pleasure." She smiled, stroking the side of his face. "Was it good for you?" She asked, resting her head on his chest and laying her arm across his taught stomach.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:56 am

Freddy wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her closer as he stroked her side.
"It wasnt good for me," he said lowly. "It was fucking incredible for me."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:05 am

She stayed silent for a few moments, just listening to the sounds of Freddy's breathing returning to normal and his fingers sliding up and down her side. She remembered he had promised a piece of information earlier on.

"So..." She began, raising her eyes to meet his. "What did you do in your human life?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 am

"A lot of things," he said with a shrug. "I lived it for about twenty fives years, so it should have been an eventful life."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:11 am

"That's hardly an answer." She replied, digging him playfully in the ribs. "That tells me absolutely nothing about you.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:13 am

"But why do you want to know so much about me, Sweet Thing?" I drawled. "Don't I make a more interesting person when I'm a mystery?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 am

"One thing... I just want to know this one thing and the rest of you can be a mystery to me." She smiled up at him and batted her eyelashes. "Please?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 am

"Okay," Freddy said with a laugh. He sifted through what he remembered of his human memories and went with the safest, most mundane things he'd done that could still be called scandalous. "I seduced a few married women."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 am

"Is that all?" She asked, laughing as she sat up. "And there was me thinking you were on the most wanted list for robbing the Bank of England." She giggled, stroking her hand up and down his strong arm.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:54 am

"Oh, I was," he said with a laugh. That was funny that she'd guessed that. "Well, my name wasn't on the list, but I funded a few people to do it, and I sneaked along for the ride."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:58 am

"Really?!" She asked, amazed that she had guess, she lay next to him again and cupped his cheek in her hand. "You're a bad boy, Freddy." She smiled as she placed her lips on his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the Woods
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next