Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Walking in the Woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

Walking in the Woods - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 am

Freddy looked into her eyes, and he had to smile. She looked so happy, and he was pretty sure that happiness was supposed to infectious or some shit like that.
Well, either way, I'm catching it, he thought.
"So, how are you feeling?" he asked, trailing a finger down her side.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 am

"Exhausted." She laughed, sitting up and wrapping her arms around him. She kissed along his neck, sucking lightly against his skin.

"I suppose we should probably get back to the house... We might have been missed."
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 am

"Something important, yeah," Freddy said, remembering Cameron again. He wanted to make sure that his son and everyone else was doing okay.
And I wanna see how Jake and Anna are doing with him, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 am

She stood up and pulled on her clothes, waiting for him to do the same. "Are you still sure you want to leave Cameron here?" She asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 am

"Yeah, I think that I am," Freddy said. "I just want to see how the others are doing taking care of him."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 am

"I'm sure they're doing a great job." She said, smiling at him as she stroked his arm supportively.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 am

"I'm sure that they're doing better than I would too," Freddy added with a grin. "Not that that'd be difficult." He looked around the forest, his eyes finally landing on his jeans and his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 am

She pulled on her jeans and hoody quickly then watched as he dressed slowly, saying a silent goodbye to his gorgeous body.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 am

"So, which way to the house again?" Freddy asked with a laugh. He'd forgotten which way. Not that he'd normally be able to think straight much after that much good sex.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:52 am

"Follow me, gorgeous." She smiled, holding her hand out to him. "How long do you think you'll stick around for?" She asked, curious to know how much more time they had together.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 am

"I dunno," Freddy said, looking her again. Then he took her hand, rubbing the inside of her palm with his thumb. "I like it around here, so I'm thinking that I might stay for a couple weeks."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:10 pm

OOC: I can't be bothered to change it but this is Mackenzie

"That'd be nice." She smiled. "For Cameron I mean... You can make sure he settles in properly." She held his hand tightly as they walked through the woods and back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Freddy shrugged again. At least someone thought he was being nice. The Cullens were all pissed at him for not wanting to raise a child, and he didn't get it. Did they really think that everyone was meant to be parents?
"Thanks," he said. "I figured that it's the least I could do for him." And that he meant. He did want what was best for Cameron as well as what was best for him, and the Cullens were best for Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the Woods
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7