Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Kira felt empty as Jacob removed his fingers from her, her pussy ached for him. She raised her head as she watched him remove the condom from his jeans. She released his cock to allow him to cover his erection and lay back down as he placed himself at her dripping entrance.

"I love you too." She whispered as he slowly entered her, her back arched against him instantly as he slowly filled her, entering her carefully and gently until he was completly inside her, there hips pressing together, causing friction on her clitoris.

Jacob bent his head to her, their foreheads touching as they stared into each others eyes and then Jacob slowly began to move himself in and out of her aching body, each slow and deep thrust in causing her to moan softly with delight.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Jacob lowered himself down slightly more so that he could apply more friction with each of his thrusts.

His hips rocking back an forth as pulled out to the tip of her entrance before thrusting slowly forward to fill her again. Each stroke slow and gentle filled with all his love for her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 pm

"Jacob!" Kira cried as he exited her almost all the way before pushing slowly back in, his hips grinding against her, causing an enormous amount of pressure on her clitoris.

"Oh Baby!" She moaned as her hands roamed his naked body, one stroking gently down his spine and cupping his bum as she massaged him gently, the other winding through his hair as she pulled him toward her, pressing her lips to his as she panted heavily, her body rocking back against him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Jacob moaned as her lips touched his, the heat in his veins surging threw him with every stoke of his hips. His tongue dipping into her mouth, finding her tongue and coaxing it to play with his.

His thrusts becoming faster, increasing there speed, causing greater friction with his hips grinding into hers but gently, he wanted it to linger and for her to feel his love for her in his every movement. To see that she meant the world to him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Jacob's tongue slipped into her mouth, stroking at her own tongue, begging for her to taste him. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, pinning him as she stroked her tongue along the inside of his mouth.

His speed became a little faster against her but still gentle and loving, he was making such sweet love to her that she wanted to please him somehow, his hips grinding against her were exciting her clit more than it ever had been before, but she didn't know what she could do for him.

She moved her legs, wrapping them around his waist, locking her ankles in position as she rocked against him. Their foreheads still touching, their lips millimetres apart as she breathed to him. "What can I do, baby?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Jacob gave a faint smile trying to control the fire in him. " Noting baby, you do everything by just being alive... by loving me. "

His lips took hers again, slipping inside and moaning, he was so close to falling over the edge.

Jacob hips and strokes moving a fraction faster, his heart loud and fast, making a steady rhythm as they moved as one. Bound and wrapped in eternal love
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Kira could feel the love eminating from him and it was almost enough to send her into an orgasmic oblivion It hardly seemed fair that there was nothing she could do for him right now, but she would later, she would make sure she pleasured him as amazingly as he was right now.

"Baby." She panted as the fire continued to build, her heart beating madly now, her breathing coming in faster and shorter pants, she slipped her other hand down to his bum, gripping him tightly as she rocked harder against him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Jacob closed his eyes an buried his head into Kira's neck, his mouth by her ear, whispering "I love you Kira I love you only you..."

Lowering himself that tiny bit closer to her, his thrusts deep and slow. The fire ready to consume him, that bit closer to push her over the edge with him. Together in bliss, there bodies and souls joined as one as they came.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Kira lay shaking in his arms as her orgasm washed through her, she felt Jacob squirm inside her as her own muscles had clenched on him, the two of them falling off of the cliff together.

It was the most beautiful of moments Kira had ever experienced or ever thought she would. Jacob rolled off of her and pulled her into his warm arms as she burst into tears, her head against his chest.

"I - I love - You Ja - Jacob." She sobbed, happily.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Jacob soothed her hair, holding her tight.

"Ssshhh baby there's no need to cry. I love you too, you have my heart Kira." Softly kissing the top of her head.

Reaching down off the bed to grap his hoody and placed it over Kira, he didnt want her to get cold even with his body warmth to heat her up.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:54 pm

"I'm sorry." She sniffed as he covered her with his hoody. She wrapped her arms tighter around him as she pressed her spent body against him. "That was so beautiful... It sounds silly..."

She paused not sure if she should continue but then deciding too, if he loved her as he said he did, as she believed he did, then he would understand her ramblings.

She stroked her hand along his chest as she titled her head back to look him deep in the eyes. "I could feel the love." She whispered, pressing her lips to his chin.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Jacob smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. " That doesn't sound silly at all.... I 'feel' it to too." Placing her hand on his hear. Looking deep into her eyes.

"It's unlike anything I've felt before. I can physically feel our love." He wondered if he sounded mad now??
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:00 am

"I didn't realise it was possible to love someone so much it hurt." She sighed as she nuzzled her head into his neck. "Sometimes I just want to burst into tears because I feeel so much for you, that there is not enough room in my body for the love that I have for you."

She pushed him playfully onto his back and climbed on top of him, straddling his legs and laying her body flush against his, her heart still beating strong for him. "I want to do something... Something silly and girly and childish." She giggled as she pressed her lips to his. "I'm sorry in advance for what I am about to do... But I have to, it's the only way I can express to you how I feel."

She sat up, still sitting across his stomach. She wrapped his hoody tightly around her body so she wouldn't get cold. "I text this to Alice before I even knew where we were going... If I have the wrong idea about this... But I don't think we do... The way you express yourself and the way I feel is that we're going all the way." She smiled down at him, her eyes still locked with his. "I have felt this since that first moment, an unusual pull to you that I couldn't explain and the only way to explain it now is that we are meant to be together." She sighed heavily. "I'm so sorry that I'm rambling... I'll begin now."

She bit her lip nervously, her eyes continually on his as she opened her mouth and began to sing.

"Smooth-talking
So rocking
He's got everything that a girl's wanting
Guitar cutie
He plays it groovy
And I can't keep myself from doing something stupid

Think I'm really falling for his smile
Get butterflies when he says my name

He's got something special
And when he's looking at me, I want to get all sentimental
I can hardly breathe, something's been telling me, telling me maybe he could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one...

He's lightning
Sparks are flying
Everywhere I go he's always on my mind and
I'm goin' crazy
About him lately
And I can't help myself from how my heart is racing

Think I'm really digging on his vibe
He really blows me away

I can hardly breathe, something's been telling me, telling me maybe he could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one...

And he's got a way of making me feel
Like everything I do is
Perfectly fine
The stars are aligned when I'm with him
And I'm so into him...

He could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one..."

She finished quietly, biting her lip once more as she stood up and walked away from him. "I'm sorry... That was really stupid."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 am

Jacob sat up and pulled gently grabbed her hand and turned her round to fac him, pulling her to him.

His heart was so big and filled with love that he thought he would explode. "Kira that wasn't stupid, that was beautiful. I don't know what to say. You've left me speechless......."

Jacob reached out and stroke her cheek. " Kira I LOVE you. They are more than 3 little words, they hold my every hope, every happiness, every wish because that is what YOU are to me. Kira YOU are my life ..... "

He kissed her softly on the lips, whispering. " You are the one, my heart would stop beating if ever anything happened to you, my every beat is for you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:31 am

Jacob's warm hand clutched around her wrist as she span her round to face him, pulling her into his lap, his hand gently caressing her cheek. She gulped back the tears as he told her how much he loved her, that without her he would die. She didn't want to cry again.

"Please don't say that." She said, her barriers failing as the tears fell down her cheeks. "I couldn't bear it if anything happened to you." She sobbed as she placed her head on his shoulder. "And there's a chance, a higher chance for you because of the vampires." She cried louder. "I can't lose you Jacob, I just can't."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 am

"O' Kira and I didn't mean to make you cry....sshhhh" Jacob stroked her hair, rocking her in his arms.

" Sweetheart don't think about that, it's only a slight chance. I have my pack remember I am not alone and there is Sam's pack to. So try not to worry. I will always come home to you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 am

"You make sure you do." She said, laughing slightly as she pushed him back onto the bed, laying next to him and wrapping his arms around her. "One day, Jacob Black, I want a family with you."

She yawned in his arms, her voice fading as unconsciousness swept over her. "A big family... A house... You."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:03 am

Jacob watched her while she slept.

"Kira we will have all of that, we have our our whole lives together...." closing his eyes and the sound of the water lapping on the boat and the rocking sending him off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 am

"Stop pushing me." Kira mumbled in her sleep. "Stop it... I don't feel well."

Her eyes snapped open, the boat was rocking, her stomach lurched as she quickly threw on Jacob's hoody and bolted out of the cabin, leaning over the rail as she vomited.

"For God's sake." She groaned. "I had one drink."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 am

Jacob woke with a start and fell out of bed as Kira ran off. He picked himself up and and ran outside to see Kira throwing up.

He rushed to her side and held her hair back, rubbing her back. "O' baby maybe going out dancing and on a boat when your still sick wasnt such a good idea."

He was worried. Thinking she really should see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:48 am

"Baby, I don't feel well." Kira groaned as she slumped over the railings once more. She wiped her mouth and stood up, turning to face him as she practically collapsed into his arms. "Can we go back to the hotel?" She whispered, craving dry land and a warm bed.

"I'm really sorry." She sighed, cupping his cheek.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:54 am

Jacob shook his head his head, "Of course I don't mind." He picked her up and carried to bed. He Grabbed his clothes and put them back on.

"Darling you get dressed and I will get us back to the pier and the hotel." he kissed her softly on the forehead.

Jumping into the driver chair, starting the engine and trying to ride as smooth and fast as possible back to the pier.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:57 am

Kira shakily pulled her clothes back on and put Jacob's hoody on top, she buckled her shoes and picked up her hand bag, then lay down on the bed, clutching her bag to her body and closing her eyes, the buildings flashing past only made her feel worse and so her eyes were screwed tight shut.

She felt Jacob slow the boat and sat up slowly as he docked it, she walked out to him on unsteady feet. "I'm sorry that I'm ruining your holiday." She whispered as she stood behind him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 am

Jacob jumped off the boat and then picked up Kira and cradled her in his arms not putting her down.

"You are not doing that.... I just want want you to get better. I hate seeing you sick." He walked over to the little old man and handed him back the keys thanking him.

Jacob held her tight, stroking her back as he walked to the hotel, cradling her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:10 am

Kira couldn't help but feel like a failure to Jacob as he carried her back to the hotel, her head resting on his shoulder the whole way, his body warming her right through.

As soon as they entered their hotel room, Jacob sat her gently on the bed, helping her remove her clothes. She pulled his hoody back from his arms and put it on, smiling weakly at him. "I want that." She said, trying to laugh but it turned into a groan halfway through.

Jacob shushed her, his hands stroking through her hair as he lay her down against the pillows and pulled the covers over her.

OOC: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5