Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Sam smiled

"Emily is good, we are trying for a baby, which is why i am rather jealous of you right now, the res is fine, claming down a bit after all the chaos with the Volturie. The packs are goign wild as i am trying to take a leaf out of your book and not go all Alpha on their asses, which is very very difficult when Paul keeps disobeying orders, i may have to rein him in a little."

Sam looked at JAcob concenred

"so how are things, really?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Jacob sighed, how did he explain all that had happened over the last few weeks and looked up at Sam giving him a weak smile " Complicated."

He took another sip of his beer.

" The Ness and Anna thing has been difficult but I think it is all sorted. I am happy Sam." he looked at Anna in the kitchen humming she cooked. Smiling, his heart feeling light at the though of her.

"She makes me happy."

He grinned at him, playfully hitting on the shoulder. " Trying for a baby, that's great news." and nodded up the stairs, " We have a nursery upstairs ready..... I must admit I am scared out my mind. I have no idea what to do."

He looked over at Anna," If it had been for Anna the poor baby would have all the wrong stuff I'm pretty sure."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Anna tried not to eaves drop on the boys conversation but it was hard nopt to when you had super hearing lie she did. She pretended not listen though as she tried to drown out their voices wiht her humming.

She threw together a quick meal of beef burgers with all the trimmings for the,m, piling up the burgers with a lot of meat and took them back into the living area.

"Grubs up" she said handing them their meals and sitting back down on the floor in the exact position she had ben in before,
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Sam sighed in satisfaction as he took a bite of the burger, "You certainly can cook cat. This is grogeous"

He smiled at Anna as she sat abck down.

"So how did youn two end up together?!" lookign at JAcob
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Jacob smiled, " She came here found Jasper, I was around and she well..... laughing. "Anna sort of kicked my ass."

Taking her hand lovingly in his, giving it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Anna laughed "sort of?" She wound her fingers into JAcobs "i believe i more than sort of kicked ur ass Jacob Black"

She looked over at Sam "it was not exactly a fair fight though, i have a training advantage over you guys"
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Sam laughed hystericvally, his sides aching, as Jacob revealed that the girl had whooped him "you lt a girl, a cat for that matter whoop your butt Jacob? Oh god, i gotta tell the gys this when you get back, they will find it hilarious!"

He listened as Anna started to explain a bout some sort of training that she had had.

"Training?" He looked from Jacob to Anna and back again, waiting for an explanation
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Jacob looked over at Anna, not sure how much of herself she wanted to reveal to Sam.

He smiled at Sam, " Why don't I let Anna tell you about this. Please understand that I want my wife to share only as much information as she is comfortable with." Jacob pulled her to him, so that she stood between his knees as he sat on the stool. wrappinh his arms round her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Anna smiled at Jacob as he pulled her to him, positioning her facing towards Sam, she rested against his legs. "Im ok saying it, i don't mind. Its getting easier."

She pulled up the sleeves of her tunic to show Sam her arms and pulled the neck of it down slightly to show the top of her chest, then the ankles of ehr jeans up to show a little bit of the skin on her legs, revealing the criss-crossing silver scars that marked her entire body.

She looked Sam straight in the eye "do you want to hear the horrors that even some of our kind can inflict on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Sam stared in shock as anna moved her clothes to show him the unblievabl;e array of silver scars criss-crossing her body. In their own way they were beautiful but he couldn't imgaine the horrors that this girl had been through to obtain them. He thought of Emily but even her scars, that he had given her the one time he had lost complete control.

"ar eyou telling me that one of us...a shapeshifter did this to you? Why?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Jacob pulled her closer to him, reassuring her with his presence.

"Anna you don't have to do this....." and then he looked at Sam. "Will you left my wife touch you, perhaps showing you would be best."
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Sams eyebrows creased in confusion......touch him..show him...how?

"why? why does she need to touch me? How can she show me?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

anna nodded at JAcob and then moved towards Sam

"well, i have a gift, i can read peoples past, by touch but i can also show them mine, its like ALices gift but in reverse."

She waited for Sam to nod his acceptance before movig to touch his feverish chest. "i will have to show you everything, im afraid i have not had a chance to refine it yet, its a bit new to me. I wont read yours, not withut your permission so dont worry about me seeing into your head, that much i can control. You will see flashes of images run through your mind, as though they happened to you, you wil see evrything from my perspective, my entire life in a matter of seconds, maybe a minute at the most."

She indicated to Jacob to come and stand behind her, as the process still always exhausted ehr, she would have to train herslef more to cope with it better.

She closed her eyes, looking straight at Sam as she did.

Then everything swam beofre her eyes.

Her birth, her childhood, her restictive wildly religious parents, her complete seclusion from all society except for school.

Her discovery of being a shapeshifter then her running away toEista after fearing that she was kiling people.

Her realising that she was a panther and finding out that she was not killing people and it was infact her uncle that was doing to to draw her out.

Her becoming close to the shapshifter family that was training her.

Her discovery that the eprson that she thought was her father was not and it was actually a man called cameron, the man who had pointed her in the direction of Eista in the first place.

Her brutally intensive training. Becoming more and more intensive as time wore on.

Her fathers death which was blamed on a freak gun accident

More and more shapeshifters moving to the island, becoming like an army.

Her and AListairs relationship and their one night of love-making before he was killed brutally the next day when thye had both realised that they were being trained ot head an army to take over the shapehifting community and gain recognision from humanity.

Her incarceration in the cage in the cave where she was visously used and tortured for 2 months before being rescued by her uncle who died in the process.

The fire that she set which killed hundreds of the shapeshifters.

Her escape to Forks and her life since then.

She let go of Sams chest, staggering back with tears in her eyes and falling into waiting arms.

Last edited by Anna Cullen-Black on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Jacob caught Anna in his arms, turning her so that her face was buried into his big chest, soothing her hair.

"As you can see Sam, you have nothing to fear from my wife...." Holing her close while she regained herself.
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Sam sood like stone as Anna touched his chest and explained what would happen. Then the images came, complete horror illed him to the very core as he realised what the girl had been through in such a short spac eof time.

As it ended atfer just under a minute of the images bombarding his mind he stepped back and sat back down on the stool, and ran his fingers through his hair in amazement.
"wow, i think i could do with another beer2 was all he could manage to say as he processed what he had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Anna untangled herself from JAcob as she composed herself, wiping the venemous tears from her eyes. She walked slowly back into the kitchen and pulled two more bottles of beer from the fridge, taking them through and handing them to the boys.

"im ok," she reassured a worried looking Jacob.

"what you saw is why i beat JAcob so easily, i have an immense amount, 2 years infact of 24 hours a day, 7 day a week training, for every possible type of situation. i am trained to kill, literally, anything that is thrown at me, i am trained in self control, and i am trained in intelligence operations, there is literally nothing thta can be thrown at me that i cannot battle. I am not invinsible, far from it, i have my weak spots, but i know them, which is what makes me strong, which is how i kicked JAcobs ass" She laughed light heartedly, determined to bring the conversation back down to a lighter level.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Jacob took the beed from her and smiled, offering her his lap to sit on.

"As you can see Anna is rather special...." smiling. "In more ways than one." looking at the gorgeous creature that was his wife.

Looking at Sam to see if he was all right, remembering how overwhelming it had been for him when she had done the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Sam downed half the bottle of beer in one go still recovering from the shock of what the girl had shown him.

"how did you cope? How did you survive that? All of it? Most people would have cracked up, im pretty sure i would, and i know he would have" laughing towards Jacob and throwing a cushion at him.

Sam definately agreed with Jacob thogh the girl was definately special. And useful, very very useful.

"Have you any experience in training other people? Othe shapeshifters?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Jacob looked at Sam his eyebrow raised, " She has done a bit with me but nothing too serious. "

He pulled Anna to him, "Why???" pretty sure he knew what Sam was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Anna smiled, "when you are in that situation, you have to survive, there is nothing else you can do except culr up in a ball and die, and i was not about to let them beat me"

she raised her eyebrow at Sams question, Jaocb pulling her in cloer, protectively.
"Actually, I ahve done quite a bit of training, when the other shapeshifters came to Eista that was my job, but they were open to training from me, if you are thinking what i think you are, im not sure either of your packs would be open to it, for a start, i am female and a cat, secondly, i am still a vampire"
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Sam listened as Anna voiced ehr concerns "we can make them agree to it, they have to listen to us, it is for their benefit. " He was getting excited now, thinking of the possibilities.
"we would have to do it somewhere neutral."

At the moment the packs were still reasonably undicisplined, especially since they had split into two, but with proper training they could become strong, a united force and no threats could beat them, especially not the volturi or newborns should they ever decide to make another appearance.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Jacob held Anna tightly, "Sam I don't think now is the time to be asking about that, we have only just got married and we have a baby on the way, perhaps later, unless....."

He stopped looking at Anna, perhaps she wanted to do this, if so he would not stop her. It was up to her and he would support whatever she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Anna contmeplated both sides to the arguement, Jacob was right they would not have much time on their hands once the baby got here, but then again Anna herself doubted whntehr she ould be allowed mujch involvement by its mother. So she may have more time on her hands than Jacob. But there was the look in Sams eyes, she had seen that look beofre, the thirst for violence, a wildness. But culd she train that out of him, out of all of them?

She turned to face Jacob...tyeing to figure this out.

"How about we compromise. I will train you two, for now. Until the baby comes then we will have to see. And if the training works then wwe can look at the others. But there is another condtion and this is non-negotiable. "

She looked Sam straight in the eys, giving him a look that said not to argue with her.

"I will not train you how to kill another creature. I will train you in stealth, strengh and control, and how to keep ur wolf butt alive, but not how to kill, if that ever becomes necessary i am sure you already would have no problem doing it."
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Sam nodded in agreement to her compromise, he could work on her later, get her to train all of them, and the whole killing thing, well she was right, they already knew how to do that well enough, they had had practice with the newborns.

"ok by you Jaaocb?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Jacob nodded his head, "That's fine with me and Sam at any point if anna is not happy she can walk away."

Pulling Anna to him again, wrapping his arm round her waist so that Sam could see, that they there was no doubt that Anna was his and he would not let anything hapen to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next