Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:25 am

Anna rolled JAcob over and straddled him, holding his hands above his head with ehr own, using them to take her weight as she speareed herslef onto him,, riding him harder and harder, usig her vampire speed and strengh to take him into her, wanting him to feel the immense pleasure that he gave her when he made love to her. Her eyes never left his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 am

Jacob groaned as she rolled them, the feel of her taking him, taking control, drove him wild.

"Fuck Anna!!!....." her frantic rocking pushing his every senses to distraction and fhe crashed over the edge hard,

shouting her name ANNA
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:34 am

anna carried on riding jacob as he reached climax, slowing her motions down as he shouted her name, waiting for him to completely finish before stopping and collapsing on top of him.
"god i love you so much puppy"

She was impressed with herself, this time she had managed to retain enough control not to injur him to the point of drawing blood. She smiled ot herself.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Jacob curled into her arms, resting his head on her chest, where her heart should be beating.

He smiled, "I love you too..." closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Anna spent hours just lying with Jacob rested on her, watching him sleep. He really was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. Absolutely perfect in everyway. Andhe was hers.

She eventaully moved, carefull positioning him on the pilows and made her way back downstairs to tidy up where the fight had been a few hours before.

She went over to the computer and ordered a new sofa and arranged an appointment to have someone come and fit a new window and new kitchen unit.

She sat down on the rug in front of the just-alight fire and thought about what she had heard about the imprinting, it confused her.

She didnt even hear when Jacob woke and made his way down to ehr.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:14 pm

When Jacob woke up the bed was empty. The scent of Anna was strong, she was still here. He rolled out of bed and went to big cupboards and over a draw. The underwear starred back at him. He did not like to wear them but he thought he could use to wearing round the house to a bit modest incase someone happened to visit.

He pulled on a pair of tight black boxers and went downstairs to find Anna. She was sat by the fire deep in thought.

"What are you thinking so hard about Anna??"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Anna jumped as Jacob spoke, if her heart had been beating it would have sprung out of her chest.

"Jacob dont sneak up on me like that, its not good to scrae a vampire2 she teased light heartedly.

She wasnt sure whether she should approach the impring thing with him or wait for him to bring it up.. Instead she decided to try and encouraging him to bring it up.

"Somethin interesting happened out there during the fight, when we were all phased. I could hear you, and Sam, not clearly, like fuzzy whispers, far away voices, but i could hear you."

She looked at him, waiting for him to respond, wondering what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Jacob sat down next to her, folding his long legs under his body. He thought to all he and Sam had talked about, something had peaked Anna's interest but what??

He racked his brain but he couldn't think of anything. Was he missing something??

Jacob sighed why not just ask and admit you don't know what she is referring to. "Anna is there something you want to talk about?? If there is please just say. Remember we promised to be honest with each other."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Anna sighed to herslef quietly, imprinting is an important thing, if he really ahd done it with her he would surely know about it and he would have remembered talking to Sam about it.

"You spoke to Sam about imprinting, i didn't catch it all i mihgt have been mistaken. Don't worry about it, it obviously wasn't that important."

She made to stand up, looking into the dying flames as she did. She couldnt believe she had let her hopes get up, how ridiculous, he was already imprinted on Renesmee.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Jacob took her hand pulling her down to him again, he could she was upset.

"What about imprinting?? ........ " He searched her face and his own mind. Then he shook his head with how stupid he could be.

" When you say whispers, did you hear me tell me Sam that your my Emily?" he wasn't sure himself and didn't want to give her false hope but he was almost certain that she was...... NO SHE WAS... there was no doubt??
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Anna felt herself being pulled back down to him, She sat on her knees infront of him, she couldnt look him in the eyes, she had been so stupid.

"yes, i also heard you say that you.......you may have possibly.....imprinted" the last word was barely a whisper. She was so embaressed, if she could blush she knew her cheeks were bright red. She wanted to pull away, run upstairs to the bed and hide under the covers but she knew she had to face this.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:50 pm

"Anna look at me.." he put a finger under her chin and lifted her face so that he could look into her eyes.

"When screamed at me about my imprint and you, I told him what I felt what came from the heart. I feel about you as he does for Emily ..... I am not sure how, perhaps Ness forcing herself to grow so fast broke the imprint or changed it but,"

He leaned forward so that his forhead rested on hers, there eyes locked.

"I don't doubt that YOU are my Emily."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Anna tried to look away from him but his eyes drew her in. Just as he had once avoided promising that he would never look at another woman, he was not saying this time that he had imprinted on her, was he avoiding saying it, trying to appease her?

"Jacob...what does that mean?" She needed to hear it, if it was true.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 am

Jacob stroked her hair, there eyes still locked.

"You Anna Cullen-Black are my soulmate. I don't know how or if it is possible well it must be cause it's happened......" he pulled away shaking his head at the stupid way he was tripping over his words.

"Anna I have imprinted on you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:09 am

Anna took a second to digest what Jacob had just said. did she hear properly or was she imagining it?

She looked back onto his eyes, seeing the light in them and realising it was true.

And that she felt exactly the same about him. He was her soulmate.

Jasper was her brother and she had imprinted on him straight away, allowingthem their connection and them to discover the truth about who they were. But this was different. Her wjhole world revolved around Jacob. It felt as though the world would stop sipnning and the sun stop burning if anything were to happen to him or they were not together for any lengh of time.
The electricity that coursed between them was almost touchable. It was a different sort, but it was, she was sure, an imprint. They had imprinhted on each other. It was a dram come true.

She squeeled in delight and jumped on Jaocb, kissing him excitedly all over his face, delight clearly showing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:17 am

Jacob laughed as she almost knocked him over with her enthusiastic kisses.

"I take it that that's good news then?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 am

Anna pushed Jacob back onto the fluffy rug, still kissing him excitedly. Between kissed declaring how much she loved him.

"I love you" kiss 2i love you" kiss "i love you" kiss

She wasn't sure how to tell him that she had imprinted back on him aswell. She was surprised he couldnt see it in her eyes as she looked at him grinning.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 am

Jacob continued to laugh as she kissed up declaring her love for him with each kiss.

He pulled her up to him, so that she looked down at him and into his eyes. Holding her face in his hands.

"And you Anna? Am I your soulmate??" He felt it, deep inside his soul, in his bones. It had become clear to him but did she see it too.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 am

Anna looked straight down into his deep brown eyes, her hands on either side of his head.

"Jacob Black, truly in my heart, even though it may not be beating, i truly do believe that you are my soulmate, that our souls have come together in lives past and that now that we are both going to bejhere for eternity that our souls have been joined together agin, to love each for the rest of time..."

She felt tears of pure love and happiness fall down he cheeks, falling down on onto his face.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:40 am

Jacob wiped away her tears,

" I love you Anna, always" and held her tightly to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 am

Anna leaned down to whisper in his ear as he wiped away her tears.

"in case yu hadn't already guessed, i have re-imprinted, looks like destiny had other lpans fro me and you puppy, i think she changed her mid" She smiled into his neck, gently kissing it. Before moving to lie donw on top of him. in a state of pure unadulterated hapiness.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 am

Jacob's heart swelled at Anna's words, he thought it might explode with happiness.

He stroked down her back, smiling. " Looks like we did create our own destiny and it fits perfectly."

Rolling her so that she was under him. " Your all mine." and he kissed her slowly lovingly on the lips
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am

"Forever"

She whispered softly against his lips as he kissed her slowly, lovingly. Pouring all of her love into him, she kissed him back, feeling an intense need and desperation for him. Her hands stroked down his shoulders, then gripped onto them as her tongued teased his lips open, dipping into his mouth, tasting him, svaouring him, imrpinting every little thing to her memory.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Jacob moaned as she deepened the kiss, the taste of her dipping into his mouth, he savoured it. Printing it to his memory to his senses.

His manhood stirred in his underpants and he broke away, leaning back so that he sat on his knees looking down at her.

"If you kiss like that so early in the morning we will never get out the house" he said teasing.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 am

Anna moaned in disappointment as Jacob pulled away. She realy was truly insatiable and never sexually tired. And JAcob made her want it all the time.

"who said i want to leave the house?" She grinned up at him. 2but if you dont want me........" She fluttered her eye lahes as him seductively and bit down on her bottom lip, hard enough to break the skin, making her gasp slightly as beads of venom dripped out, moistening her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next