Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

"Ness and Jakes night"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Jacob trembled. "I did not choose you.... I thought you where Anna." he let sink in, his hands curled into fists.

"You drugged me Ness!!" he spat out. His stomach churned, he was furious but still he could do nothing, he hated the forces that pulled him to Ness.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Renesmee clapped her hands sarcastically, "well done puppy, you finally figured it out. It doesnt matter tho, she still is not going to believe yu." Renesmee then turend and ran down to the Cullen hosue to see if Anna knew yet.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Jacob sank on to the bed, his head in his hands.

The smell of them lingered in the air, he stood up and took his fury out on the bed, breaking and taring it apart until it was shattered into hundreds of pieces.

He collapsed on the floor, sick, tears rolling down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 pm

OOC - renes,ee cont in Cullen House - broken heart
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm

After a few moments Jacob got up and started to walk into the woods, taking it throwing his clothes on the forest floor as he walked. It smelt of Ness. He smelt of Ness.

He walked deeper into the woods and phased. Running as fast as he could, away from the Cullens house. Deep into the woods, until he came to a waterfall.

Jacob phased back and paddled into the water, washing himself, scrubbing his skin, till it bled, he had to get the smell off him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm

ooc - Alice from Broken Heart - The Cullen House

Alice ran through the woods, having caught his scent near the tent she had set up for him and Anna. She saddened at the fact that it was destroyed. It had been so special to them. She stopped as she saw him in the waterfall, but didn't see any clothes around.

"Jacob.." she said softly, her face saddened. "Jacob, we know everything. Everything," she repeated, hoping he knew she meant about the drugging too.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Jacob heard Alice, but he couldn't hear her properly, he kept scrubbing himself, his skin raw, blood mingling with the water....

"Go away Alice..." the smell of his blood he knew would be tempting perhaps that was a good thing, then it would all be over.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Alice frowned deeply and shook her head as she watched him scrub so hard that he was bleeding. She couldn't let him hurt himself, for his sake - for Anna's. She stepped into the water, clothes and all, not caring that he was probably naked under the water. She ran so fast he probably didn't even realize what she was doing.

She crashed into him, hugging him tightly, knowing that if he tried hard enough, he could probably rip her apart. "Please Jake, don't hurt yourself, we all know if wasn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Jacob felt a tidal wave hit him and small arms wrap themselves round him.

He looked down at Alice, "Yes it is my fault..... I will never forgive myself." He gently removed her arms form him.

"There is no happy ending to this Alice...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 pm

She shook her head, looking up at him with sad eyes. The water that had splashed on her face made it look like she was crying and at that moment, she desperately wanted to.

"Jake," she said, putting a hand on his chest to stop him from trying to leave, "why do you think this was your fault? Renesmee drugged you, Jacob. You can't be held accountable for what she did. Edward saw it in her mind, so did Anna."

She reached up to cupped his face. "Everything will be okay," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Jacob looked down at her, a sad smile on his face, "So thats why I still have my head on my shoulders...."

He moved away and went to sit on a rock, overing himself as best he could. "Even if they know the truth it not that simple...."

Jacob closed his eyes, he could smell her, it was like she was under his skin.

"Is Anna ok...."he whispered softly barely a breath
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Alice couldn't help but smile at his words and hugged him again. "Okay, maybe we all secretly wanted to maim you at first.." She pulled back from him and gently pushed his shoulder. "Okay, maybe not so secretly."

She shrugged out of her top layer, keeping her blouse on, and tossed it into his lap before moving closer.

Her face turned slightly serious. "Anna saw you this morning, with Renesmee. She was devastated. But, she knows th truth now. She knows you weren't willingly unfaithful."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Jacob heart sank, Anna saw him. He turned and threw up in the bushes by the rock.

"It doesnt matter, I still did it...." the thought of Ness, she was everywhere, his mind ached.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Alice rubbed the back of his neck and he threw up.

"Jacob, it does matter! I'm sure she's worried sick about you. Come on, tell me where I can find you some clothes. You need to talk to Anna. I swear she's going to forgive you."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 pm

He didn't want to go back but he knew he had to even if it was just for a short while.

"In anna's room, there is a bag with my clothes...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Alice nodded and took off towards the house, running as fast as she could towards the house. She noticed no one was outside, and she quickly made the jump into Anna's room. She looked around before finding the bag, and pulled out some clothes for him to wear, and as well as finding a towel for him to dry off with.

She jumped back out, and ran back to Jacob, carrying the clothes with her. It wasn't close until she reached him and she handed him everything. "Here.. I just grabbed the first thing I reached for, and a towel to dry off with."

She stepped away and turned her back on him to give him privacy to dress.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Jacob took the clothes and towel from Alice. He towelled himself dry and put on the clothes. They where clean but despite washing himself and scrubbing himself raw, he still smelt her.

"Im dressed Alice lets go..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 pm

She turned back to him and nodded before taking off running, making sure to be slow enough to let Jacob keep up with her, knowing he wasn't as fast when he wasn't phased.

ooc - continued in The Cullen House - Broken Heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ness and Jakes night"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3