Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

"Ness and Jakes night"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

"Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Renesmee was pinned hardeer to the bed as Jacob moved his other hand up her then pushed her down. He moved so his hard cock was teasing her, it felt excrutiating, wanting him so desperately.

She looked him straight in the eyes, her back arching, tryng desperately to take him

"Please Jacob, i am begging you please"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Jacob poised his cock at her entrance, and then with a hard forceful thrust he was inside, tight muscles clamping down on him, lie tearing through her, he groaned at the pleasure

"O god Anna.."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Rensmee screamed in a mixture of immense pain and pleasure as Jacob tore through her virginity in one quick hard thrust.
"Oh fuuuuck!"
The feeling was excrutiating but the pain vanished as quickly as it had come and then the waves of pleasure rushed over her as he thrust into her, her back arching more to take him deeeper into her tight pussy.
Her tongue moved against his as she moaned into his mouth, her teeth grazing his lips.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Jacob pushed deep and hard, the feel of her tightly against him, he pulled hard on her hands so that she would rise up to meet him. His dick plunging into her, deep....

He took his one hand away, so that he could play with her clit, rub-it, pinch it, make her squirm under him
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Renesmee growled as Jacobs hands moved again to her clit, teasing it, pinching it making the heat rush through her, making her ready to burst.
She moved her hips hard against his, matching his strokes to feel him deeper inside of her, hir cock pounding into her desperately. Her breasts pushinig against his chest.

"Jake, yes, Jake"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Jacob growled as she moved hard against him, her breasts pushing up against his chest...

His mouth claimed her nipple in is mouth and he sucked hard, his hips grinding int to her, his fingers stoking her clit, pinching between his finger an thumb.

"Fuck Anna!!..."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Renesmee peaked hard, gasping for air as jake ground into her, her nerve endings exploding with pleasure as she screamed out his name. Her whole body tingling with energy and electricity.
She thrust onto him harder and harder as she came against his cock, her muscles contracting round him. Her hands straining against his pining her down.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Jacob felt her come underneath him, her tight pussy muscles gripping him. He let go, let the pleasure take him so that he could come with her. Waves of heat and ecstasy, coming hard and long in her, spilling his hot seed into her.

Murmuring into her breast , "I love you...."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Renesmee felt him come into her, reaching his peak. She was so incredibly happy at that moment everythign wa sperfect in her eyes. Him murmering thats he loved her into her breasts.
"I love you to Jake WOlf, I love you to." She stroked his hair as she let sleep wash over her, sweet dreams running through her head, their heart beats matching, beating in time.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Jacob fell into the bed, pulling her close to him. Wrapping himself around her, drifting of to sleep, his hands wound round her, possessing her
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Anna walked into the woods towards the Culklen house, not really paying much attention to where she was walking. Before she knew it she was at the tent that JAcob had put up for them for their wedding night. She smiled at the thought behind it.
Then she notcied the scent, JAcob was there. With......her. Renesmee. So thye had spent the night together, that was ok, she had given him permission, that didnt mean anything, he was going to let her down gently. Maybe they had just talked all night, sorted things out. There was nothing wrong in that.
Then she caught the other scent in the air, one that she normally associated with her and JAke. The smell of mingled bodies, passion.
She moved closer and saw JAcob, her Jacob, naked his arms wrapped around Renesmee, his head on her exposed breasts, her revealing dress ridden up round her waist.
OH MY GOD
She put a hand over her mouth, stiffling her devestated scream. And she turned and ran towards the cullens, towards her fmaily. Tears flowing down ehr cheeks.

OOC - ANna continued in Cullen house
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Jacob could feel the sun on his skin. He yawned, and opened his eyes.

What he saw, made his heart lunge, it was Ness and she was naked, he looked down, so was he...

He jumped out of bed, disgusted, shouting "O GOD NO!!!!...."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm

The sudden roar coming from JAcob made Renesmee wake up startled.
"Whats wrong Jake? Didnt you have fun last night? i know i did thats for sure"
she stretched and straightened up her clothes smiling to herslef.
"'you might wanna go and tell Anna its over though, dont bwe too hard on the poor girl though, she couldnt know how strong the imprint was"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Jacob whirled round holding on to the sides of the tent, dropping to his knees and he threw up into the grass.

He felt like he was loosing his heart and mind with each heave.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm

renesmee laughed as jake heaved into the grass next to the tent
"oh come on lover wolf it wasnt that bad was it? I thought it was rather good for my first time, and you were definately enjoying yourself. You even declared your love for m.......oh no that wasnt to me....that was to the BITCH that calls herslef your wife. You know, she is going to be mighty pisssed when she smells you on me, i will bet that she can probably smell it a mile off, wouldnt surprise me if she alreayd knew seeing as i can scent her nearby, she was probably even watching"
Renesmee laughed an evil laugh, enjoying inflicintg this pain on Jacob, like he had inflicted pain on her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Jacob heaved but nothing would come out anymore, but he couldn't stop. He was repulsed by himself, with her,

"What have you done NESS!! " screaming between heaves, his mind racing to what had happened last night
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Renesmee screamed back at him "I have only made happen what should have happened, what destiny said was going to happen. You were meant to be mine Jacob BLack and i have made that happen. Deal with it!" she got off the bed and made to go to the Cullen house to tell Anna what Jacob had done and that he was hers now.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Jacob jumped up and grabbd Ness by the arm as she tried to leave,

"Im not yours to own!! " he wanted to slap to her but he pushed her away from him in disgust.

"HOw fucking could you Ness..."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 pm

"I could because i cna Jacob, i can do whatever the hell i want to do! You just needed a little nudge in the right direction. im special remember, everyone keeps telling me how special i am, and if you try to say otherwise no-onw iwll believe you, im everyones little princess remember. Hahahahha"
Renesmee started to skip towards the hosue.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Jacob grabbed his clothes and quickly put them on. He ran after Ness, spinning her round so that she faced him.

"Do you really think I want to anything to do with you after what you have done!!" he shouted, keeping himself under control so as not to phase.

"You cant make we want you Ness.... not like that...." because as try as he might he knew he was linked to her, it was beyond his control,something in him and he hated himself even more for it.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Renesmee then slipped up, making a very revealing comment "i made eyou want me last night didnt i?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Jacob stepped back, his hands dragged across his face. What was she doing to him??

His heart and mind where torn in two.

"Ness...don't...." his voice strained, pleading
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Renesmee smiled at him her teeth glinting in the light "don't what, im not doing anything......im like a drug to you arnt i jacob, you jujst cant resist me...."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Jacob turned and walked back to the tent, trying to ignore what Ness was saying.
His mind racing, his heart pounding, he couldn't think straight when she was near.

What was happening to him?

"Ness, we all have the power to choose....." Didnt they??
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Anna wlaked back to Jacob "yes Jacob we do, and last night you chose me, well with a little help to be honest but we got there in the end." Oops, she hadnt meant to say that last bit out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ness and Jakes night"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next