Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Ness and Brandon 1 week later

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Ness and Brandon 1 week later Empty
PostSubject: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 am

OOC from The Cottage - 1 week later
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:26 am

Brandon had watched while Kate hunted, he was still full from the large meal he had consumed days before. Kate had gone back to Alaska, asking Brandon to get Tanya to either go home or to call.

He walked slowly back through the woods, towards the Cullen house, when a scent washed over him. He stopped dead in his tracks, wondering if the scent was really there or if he was imagining it as he wanted her to be there.

He closed his eyes as the scent got closer, the most beautiful aroma he had ever known, he pictured her in his mind, imagined her walking closer. He heard twigs snap in the undergrowth around him, the scent almost on top of him as he opened his eyes.

And there she was, like an angel, standing right in front of him. "Renesmee." He smiled, feeling complete.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 am

Renesmee threw her arms around BRandon, trying to hug him even though her large stomach was in the way. She giggled again, looking down at her belly, patting it gently. "Sorry, this little one has grown a bit since i last saw you." She let go of him and stepped back again. "how have you been? I have missed you, my parents would not let me out of their site for more than 2 minutes at a time so i could not get away."
Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at him, she barely new him but it was like a piece of her had been slotted back into place. Like everything was going to be ok again.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:40 am

Brandon smiled as she flung her arms around his neck, her bump was most definately in the way but it felt amazing to have her in his arms. He almost groaned as she stepped away from him but he managed to hold it in.

He smiled sadly down at her. Should he tell her the truth? That he had been lonely and miserable, like he had felt as if there was a part of him missing? "I have been... Bored." He smiled, now was not the time for complete honesty. "Everyone is on holiday so I've been all by myself."

His stone hands reached forward and cupped her warm cheeks. "I missed you." He said, leaning forward as he brushed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:45 am

Rnesmee felt bad that she had not been able to see him, that he had been left all by himself. His lips brushed against hers and she began to feel light headed. She stumbled a little against him.
"Sorry, i kinds need to remember to breathe when you do that. my body still needs oxygen."

She sat down on a nearby log. "So now tthat you have someone to kep you entertained, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:48 am

Brandon's arms tightened around her as she stumbled and smiled at her remark. "I need to remember that." He watched as she went to sit on a log and followed slowly behind her, sitting on the ground in front of her.

"Nothing." He smiled. "I just want to sit here with you." He picked up her foot and rested it in his lap, he removed her shoe and placed his icy hands on her foot, massaging her gently, smiling as her head flopped back.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 am

Renesmee felt as though she were in heaven as Brandon massaged her foot with his cold hands. No--one had given her that much attention in a long time. She had barely been visible to anyone this past week.
Her head fell back and her leg arched as his finger pushed into the base of her foot.
"mmmmmm that feels good, i think i can cope with just sitting here, for a little while anyway" she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 am

Brandon smiled at her, pulling her other leg into his lap as he massaged her feet alternatively. "What did you have in mind?" He asked with a smile, his hands massaging up her legs, her calves, her thighs.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 am

Renesmee grineed at Brandon as his hands worked their way up her legs, her camoflage combats riding up, his fingers touching her lukewarm skin.
"mmmmmmmm i think you know exactly what i have in mind" she moaned. Although she did not know how they were going to manage what she was thinking of with a growing bump in the way.
Her swollen, massive breasts pushed out as she arched her back as he made his way higher, straining against her top.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Brandon smiled at her, he knew exactly what she wanted. He wanted it to. He put her shoes back on and got to his feet, pulling her gently up and lifting her into his arms.

"Then let's go, Princess." He said as he kissed her lips gently. "Bonus of everyone being away, your grandparents house is almost empty. We can sneak in."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Renesmee frowned "you are aware that my granparents have superhearing and smell arnt you? What if we get caught?" then again that risk was incredibly sexy. She grinned up at him. "lets do it". She enjoyed a bit of risk, it made everthing much more fun. Life was boring without a little risk to it.

He carried her to the Cullen mansion, her heart beating faster as they got there. She looked up at Brandon again, a naughty sparkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Brandon laughed. "Yes, Princess, I had guessed that, but they're busy with their kid and they'll probably just think it's one of their own. Plus I have the room at the top of the house now, which gives us a tiny bit more privacy."

OOC: The Cullen house.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 pm

OOC cullen house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ness and Brandon 1 week later   Ness and Brandon 1 week later Empty

Back to top Go down

Ness and Brandon 1 week later
Page 1 of 1