Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:27 am

Carlisle ran at full speed out of the house and into the woods, heading straight for the clearing by the river that they had found themselves in the other day.

As he got nearer, he could see her in her panther form, sitting at the edge of the river.

"Anna?" He called, hoping she wouldn't run. He held up the coat. "I brought htis for you."

Last edited by Carlisle Cullen on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 am

Anna didnt turn round, she had made her mind up.

She jumped.

Cats cant swim.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:31 am

"Anna no!" He called racing forward and jumping in after her. He dove down to the bottom, searching through the muggy waters for her. A plus to being a vampire was he didn't need to surface for air.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am

Jasper tied to follow the scent but it seemed to disappear. His concern grew, where was she??

Then he smelt Carlisle and he was running at speed as if he knew where he was going. Japer turned on his heel and followed the docs smell. When he came to clearing with the river he saw Carlisle jumping into the water.

Why??

"Anna you wouldnt......" he ran to the water.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 am

Anna let the water engulf her, let herslef sink to the bottom. Her heart didnt beat anymore so there was noa cceleratin, not feeling of panic. Her 4 paws touched the bottom, her panther self needed air, so she let her last breath out. Her lungs struggled to fight against the urge to breath. The lack of oxygen made her pass out.. The blackness was welcomed with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am

At last Carlisle saw a streak of white, he swam with all his might, trying to reach her, to get to her in time to pull her out.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 am

Jasper jumped in the water, searching the water for his sister. He saw a flash of white sinking but Carlisle was pulling at her arm pushing her upward.

Jasper raced to the surface, worried and with no idea how to solve this. O how he wished he could just fix this but you can't there is no magic wand for a abroken heart.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:03 am

Anna could feel herslef being pulled out of the water, this wasnt right, she was supposed to be dead. Not coughing her way out of the river being pulled by a cold handed vampire. she wnated to keep her eyes closed but there was water in them and it was making them sting so she put her han d up to rub them.
"yuo should have let me go"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 am

"I couldn't." Carlisle sobbed, pulling her to his body and wrapping his coat around her. "Don't do this to yourself, Anna. Don't do this to us."

He rocked her in his arms, closing his eyes and remembering all the ways thathe himself had tried to end it. His thoughts slipped to Esme and he realised no-one must ever tell her this happened.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 am

Jasper watched the water was just under his hips, he made no move to go near.

He felt useless, a failure. Sending waves of calm and thoughts of love was the best he could, they way he knew he could help.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 am

Anna let herself be pulled into carlisles arms. She couldnt even kill ehrslef right, she was a failure, useless.
Then she turned and saw her brother, the look in his eyes shocked her,it was pure saddness and fear, she knew he was trying to calm her, but along with the waves of calm he was accidently sending out his feelings..and it shocked her.
"How could i have been so selfish?"
She motioned for Jasper to come over, she needed him. Her brother. She needed Carlisle, her father. She needed er family.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 am

When Anna noticed Jasper his heart ached with such sadness for her, he wished that he could take it all upon his own shoulders.

She motioned for him to come closer. Jasper came ou the water dripping wet and cold?? He was so worried for his sister, he reached out, trying to send waves of love and hope....
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:40 am

"please Jasper, stop trying to calm me and let me know tha you love me, i already know that. And please come here. " She wrapped Carlisles coat around her and huddled into him. "Im soo sorry i put you all thorugh this, i dont know what i was thinknig...i guess i just couldnt cope.....i dint want to cope"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:43 am

"I can understand that." He replied, rocking her in his arms. "But jsut remember you can talk to any of us, about anything. In fact you'd be surprised to learn that we've all been through similar situations." He looked into her eyes pleadingly. "Which is why I need to ask you a favour."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:44 am

Jasper held Anna tightly to his chest. "Anna I love you and I worry for you so much so that I cannot find the words to tell you. I just want you to be happy. To take all this pain. To be loved like you deserve...."

He thought of Jacob and wondered if you would come back.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:49 am

"what do you want me to do Carlisle?" she wondered what he meant when he said that had all been through similar.....
Jaspe came over and held her, she was sandwiched between the two men she most respected....but she couldnt help but thin k of Jacob...she truly believed that she had done the right thing by giving him back to Renesmee, they would be happy together, he may be hurt now but he would be happier in the long run,.....and better now than 7 years down the line when she was fully grown and he had to face hhis destiny.
Her heart felt broken but it was a good hurt. It meant she was feeling again. She was no longer as numb.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 am

He looked up at Jasper as he spoke, the favour was from both of them.

"Please never speak of this to Esme." He knew that Jasper would know why and he hoped that Anna would understand enough from his previous statement to not probe Esme about it.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 am

Jasper understood, he held Anna tight, he did not want to loose her. He had had come so close too that in the last few days, that he didn't think he could take much more.

What would Jacob do if he found out about anna's dip in the water.......
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 am

"so i can talk to anyone about anything, just not to esme...right ok." Seemed like twisted logic, but she would accept it. She could have used a mothers understanding rigjht now but she guessed she would have to go without. fEsme had been through similar she would have been ideal to talk to, she would have understood what she was going through right now, yet they had chosen to close that door for her.
"fine, whatever you want"
Anna got up, pulled the coat round her and ran back to the house, now feeling very pissed off. men
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 am

Jasper could feel the anger bubbling up inside her, he tried to calm her down but she had jumped and run off so quick that he was left holding nothing...

"WE had better go with her Carlisle...."

He did think of going and finding Jacob but thought he best talk to Alice first.

OOC The cullen house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper   Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart - Tag: Anna, Carlisle and Jasper
Page 1 of 1