Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Anna and Carlisle EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Anna and Carlisle EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Anna and Carlisle EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Anna and Carlisle EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Anna and Carlisle EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Anna and Carlisle EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Anna and Carlisle EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Anna and Carlisle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Anna was silent all the way back to the hosue, she didnt really know how to broach the subject with him..but she needed advice on how to deal with what had happened. They got to the hosue and walked in the door "Umm im just gonna go get dressed but i need to speak to you about something? Can you come with me - people dont tendf to interrupt things in my room i ahve found"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 pm

"Sure." Carlisle replied, following her up the stairs, knowing this was something serious in Anna's mind seeing as she didn't want to talk about it in front of anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 am

Anna went upstairs followed by Carlisle. She opened the door to the bedroom and was embarressed by the sight of the dented wall "ummm me and JAcob had a bit of a fight earlier, the imprint is of his head"
She went to the warrdrobe and selceted the long blue dress that she had founf in the first shop yesterday along with the black shoes and a set of red underwear which she put on, she wasnt embaressed about carlislisle seeeing her naked, not after what had happened in the last few days.
As she pulled on the dress she broached carlisle with the qurestion
"Carlsiel, what do you know about imprinting? "
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 am

"Not a great deal." He replied, sitting on her bed. "I know the basics, but I don't think I'll ever properly understand it, the best person to ask would be Sam or Jacob." He smiled, "I'm guessing you already spoke to Jacob about it though." He indicated the bed next to him. "What is it you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:08 am

she sat down on the bed next to him, leaning into him and resting her head on his shoulder "do all shapeshifters have the ability to imprint or is it just wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:57 pm

He thought about it for a moment, in truth he didn't know, but he could guess. "You want to know if you may have already imprinted? Without understanding the feeling until now?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Anna gasped in shock as Carlisle pinned down exactl wat she was trying to get at. SHe burst into tearless sobs. "Oh god, what have i done? Its going to ruin everything! They are going to hate me"
She burried her face in carlisle chest, not even wanting to look at him as she was too embaressed by what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:13 pm

He was shocked as she flung her arms around him, but he stroked her back, nonetheless and kissed her head. "What have you done, Anna?" He asked, confused now. She had obviously realised she'd imprinted on someone, but who and why would it cause her to be this upset?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Anna still couldnt face looking at him as he asked the nultimate question. She whispered the answer into his chest, afraid to admit the truth "I imprinted on Jasper, i imprinted on my own brother. Its soooo worng and ALice is going to kill me, literally kill me!!"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:20 pm

If he was shocked before it was nothing to how he felt now, he was at a loss for words. Anna needed comfort, she had to know that this wasn't her fault, it was just one of those things and maybe it didn't have to mean anything. "Anna, darling." He cooed. "No-one can tell who they will imprint on or for what reason... Look at Jacov." He let out a little growl here. "He imprinted on a baby."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:22 pm

"i didnt even know it had happened! I wish no-one had told me about the stupid imprinting thing now....its horrible..not having a choice..." She finally looked up at Carlisle with fear in her eyes "we cant tell anyone about this...please, dont tell them.....they will hate me."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Carlisle closed his eyes and nodded. He hated keeping secrets from his family, but he had done it for all of them at some time or another. "I promise." He replied, holding her closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Anna hugged carlisle tightly again, "Thankyou, you dont know how much this means to me."
She stood up, "I need to go and see Jacob, we have a few things to sort out." She opened the door to her room and went down the stairs leaving Calrisle to ponder over what she had just told him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Carlisle sat in Anna's room for a moment, thinking about everything that had been said, then he sighed and got up leaving the room.

He would keep her secret, but if Esme asked, he knew he could not lie to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anna and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna and Carlisle   Anna and Carlisle Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna and Carlisle
Page 1 of 1