Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Finding Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Finding Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Finding Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Finding Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Finding Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Finding Jacob EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Finding Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Finding Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Finding Jacob EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Finding Jacob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:17 am

[b][i]

Leah Is worried...where can he be?? She can faintly hear him but jacob is really good at tuning out!
Then faintly in the distance she can see him..Totally naked and totally pissed....she knows she should leave him but there is a look on his face that she cant quite understand and it intrugues her!!
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:26 am

Jacob could hear a twig snap. He didn't want to get up, he didn't care who it was he just wanted to stay there on the forest floor and blend into leaves until he did not exist anymore.

He felt eyes starring at him. He knew that stare, that smell. LEAH.

Jacob groaned off all the people who could find him, it had to be her.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 am

Leah was nervous....what the hell its just Jacob and she is never scared of anybody so why now of all times is she nervous...in current form she knows she would have one up on Jacob....but its not that she is nevous about......its knowing that a man with a broken heart is bad enough but a Jacob with a broken heart could lead to all sorts of carnage...

Leah decides to just sit......sit near him....far enough away that if he changes she can move...but close enough that if he wants to talk...he can..
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 am

Leah was not leaving. She was stubborn like that. Couldn't he just be left in peace.

Leah sat down. Apparently not. Jacob sighed. He could phase and just order her away..... but he would never use do that, he was not that kind of Alpha.

"Leah if you insist on staying. Could you please look the other way, while I put something on"
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 am

[b][i]
"Ha Ha what ur shy now.....saying tht i would be too....feeling a bit cold are we Jacob?"

Leah was relaxing now she could see that Jacob wasnt going to phase.....but she was still wary...but she didnt want to leave part of her wanted to see him hurt for him to understand what its like to be a creature yet still feel the pain that these stupid human emotions can create like she had had to do when her heart had been broken!!! Yet another part of her wanted to be here...she understood that being alone not safe when you feel like your world has been torn apart!!!

No she would sit this out with him....Well she would at least try...he could always order her to leave.....
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am

Jacob pulled himself up to his feet. His clothes somewhere in the woods.

"Leah I don't have any clothes, please throw me your cardigan so I can tie it round my waist"
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 am

"Ha Ha Ha Oh this is toooo good......Sorry Jake no can do....i only have a teeny tiney vest under this and bra's arnt the easiest things to carry when you have no pockets and you see as a wolf i dont really need one"

Leah was enjoying the fact that for once see had one up on jake but at the same time she was a tad embarrassed as she wasnt just being difficult if she gives him the cardigan...the slightest cold breeze...oh well she cant just let him freeze....

Leah removes her cardigan trying desperately not to blush...or look anywhere she shouldnt......God damn these human emotions......she throws the cardigan toward him...but god damnit she misses and now she is really blushing....so much for the tough girl!!
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:02 am

Jacob picked up the cardigan off the floor. It wasn't huge but it would have to do.
He wrapped it around his waist, tying the arms in a knot around his back.

"What are you doing here Leah. "

He sat down on the log that he tripped on. He wished she would go but he had not been round for a few days it might be something important.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:11 am

"Seriously Jake you need to find ur clothes that thing barely covers....well it barely covers

I just came to see you...the guys are being idiots so i thought id come out for a bite to eat..then i saw you all moody and broody so i thought id come and make you feel worse....but hey my work here is done so if u would rather brood alone ill just go catch a bite to eat!!!"

God he can be a hard ass......well if thats what she gets when she is nice.....she wont be making that mistake again!!!
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 am

Leah was difficult to deal with on the best of days and today wad deff not the best of days.

"Ignore quil and embry there just bored and annoyed that things have calmed down."

He stood up and stared to wonder off the way he had come in search of clothes.

"you comimg" he shouted over his shoulder. Perhaps if he acted normal she wouldnt sense something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 am

"Coming where"??
God he was moody at the best of times but this was rediculous!!!

"Jake where we going....whats going on....Jake do you really think i cant tell.....that i cant see that somethings going on...Jake....is it bad is it something to do with the pack?"

It was going to be a long day especially at this pace!!
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 am

Leah would not let it slide. He don't know why he though she would wishful thinking on his part. He sighed. " I am going to go and find my clothes and the pack is fine. There is no danger its........ personal."

He stood stiff and tall, walking back the way he came.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:31 am

"OH for christ Jake will you just talk to me seriously .... listening to your confused little life issues might make me feel better....dont worry i have no interest in making you feel better"

Leah was now starting to wonder if this was true or not...of course it is she's just feeling sorry for him thats all it is...surely.

She had stopped walking now she was not going to move if he wanted to talk to her he would have to tell her...or he could go alone!
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:37 am

Jacob through his hands in the air angry. "What do you want to hear Leah. That I got my heart broken. That it was my fault for being stupid enought to fall for a hald shift vamp"

He turned round and glared at her, " That I want nothing more than to curl up and die!! Is that what you want to hear!!"
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am

[b]wow Leah didnt know what to expect but that was not it!!! She knew this had to be something to do with his love life and his love for vamps.... but he has never lost it like that never been so blunt or looked at her like he could tear her apart..... She didnt like this....this new feeling she was scared...but then there was another feeling very small but it was there ok......was it pity....was it jelousy...no worse it was longing!!!

Leah looked at Jacob the look in his eyes like total loathing...she didnt know if it was aimed at her for disturbing him or for the woman/vamp that brke his heart this time!!!

"Well if or when you want to talk............find someone who cares Jake im done trying to be someone im not!"

Alone tear fell the she turned and started walking in the opposit direction.....she didnt know why she welled up may be its because she always though jak was a bit like her....that he was a free spirit...but now she could see that he needs to be loved.....and now she is questioning herself and whether or not she wants to be alone anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:56 am

Jacob starred after Leah, only she could manage to make his broken heart about her.

He sighed, "Leah, you don't like the Cullens and you have never understood the way my life is intertwined with theres and there kind..... when you love someone you don't care, perhaps one day you will understand."
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 am

"Fine jake......how about you go speak to the blood suckers about all your little problems then"

Leah phases now...shes gone...enough of all this being nice stuff she has come to her senses now.....she will never be a real person!!!
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:09 am

Leahs words hit in the chest like a blow.

There was no one to talk too. The pack would not understand and now thanx to Leah they would have a pretty good idea what was going on, only Seth would perhaps be on his side.

The cullens would not want to see him, he doubted that he would ever be welcome again and if he was how could he face them. He was just a joke to them. The stupid wolf, something to kick around....

Jacob went to a tree an sat down amongst it's roots. He sat starring, feeling nothing and not caring what happened to him.

"O anna....." he whispered,
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 am

Leah didnt stay phased for long....."oh dammit i hope he couldnt hear my thoughts" she was always forgetting that part of the 'deal'!!!

She was hurt she was angry she was sad she was confused and worste of all she was lonely now....she had not felt lonely in a long time.....she liked being alone no one to hurt you!!!

Now everyone can hear her thoughts and her feelings...how much do they know....she will be alright as long as none of them have phased!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Jacob   Finding Jacob Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Jacob
Page 1 of 1