Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme

Go down 
+5
Leah Clearwater
Eva Evita
Carlisle Cullen
Mackenzie Falls
Esme Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Jasper smiled at Alice and loved the way she showed so much love and concern.

"There is not a lot I can do right now. A bit of fresh air would be nice..."

TAking Alices hand in his they left the house.

OOC The woods
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 am

Mackenzie made her way back into the living room, looking for someone to talk to. She could have stayed with Jacob but she knew Anna would be down to see him soon and she didn't want to impose.

After talking with Jacob she had decided that she did want to stay for as long as she was welcome, but that would mean work on her part too, she would have to start talking to other people.

The living room was empty and she couldn't hear any voices nearby so she guessed most of the family were busy.

"Hello?" She called out, hoping someone would hear her. "Anyone around? Alice?" Alice was the first person to pop into her head, she hadn't spoken to her since the night they had come to stop her feasting on the townsfolk, but she already liked Alice and wanted to get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:44 am

Alice came to a stop as she climbed up the stairs of the Cullen mansion and smiled to Mackenzie when she saw her sitting there. She wasn't sure if something was wrong, or if the newborn just wanted some company.

"Is something the matter, Mackenzie?" Alice asked softly, slowly taking a couple steps towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:47 am

"No." She replied, smiling slightly. "I'm sorry I just wanted someone to talk to... I didn't disturb you did I?" She asked, worried that Alice would be angry at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:50 am

Alice smiling as well, at ease now and made her way towards Mackenzie, "Don't apologize," Alice said, laying a gentle hand on her shoulder, "You didn't disturb me at all. How are you feeling being around us all?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:53 am

She bit her lip nervously. "Erm... A little lonely." She confessed. "But I know you've all had a lot on and I shouldn't expect anything from you, you've been so kind already."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 am

Alice frowned and touched the girl's shoulder again. "I'm sorry, it isn't our intention to neglect you. You can always call for me or come look for me," she finished with a smile. "How is your thirst? Has anything taken you to feed?" She hoped Mackenzie didn't see the statement as an offensive one - but she was just a baby in their world.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:00 am

"The thirst isn't too bad today, but I think I'll need to hunt tomorrow." She looked down to her lap and twiddled her thumbs. "I was wondering if maybe you and some of your family could come with me... It's just I don't feel confident enough to go alone, I don't want to hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:11 am

Alice smiled once more and nodded, "I would love to." Alice got comfortable on the couch and placed her hand over both of Mackenzie's. "We are all very proud that you've chosen our lifestyle. And we'll help you as best we can. We don' t let you hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 am

She smiled. "Thank you, Alice" How was it possible that all of these people were so nice. "I never like feeding on humans, I just didn't know there was another way... Have you akways been... What is it you call it? Vegetarian?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 am

She nodded to her, patting her back gingerly. Her smile faltered slightly and Alice looked down at her own lap. "I'm not sure. I wasn't turned by Carlisle and the rest of the family. Neither was Jasper. I was put into an asylum because I started having visions and premonitions...and a bad vampire tried to kill me - James. He also attacked Bella. But a doctor that worked there, he was a vampire and he turned me to protect me from James. Though unfortunately, not long able to kill me, James killed the doctor instead and I ran." Alice paused and smiled at that moment, "My first vision was on Jasper. Then I saw Dr. Cullen and his family and once Jasper found me, we came looking for them together."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

"I'm sorry." She replied, her stone heart going out to her. "I didn't mean to pry or upset you." She moved her hand on top of Alice's and gave it a reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Alice shook her head with a smile, reassuring the girl that she was not upset. "You didn't pry, and I'm not upset," she assured her, "I just hadn't thought about it in a long time. I only found out about it when James tried to attack Bella a few years back." Alice shook her head and smiled, "But that's in the past."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:02 pm

"And what's in your future?" She asked, smiling. "When you first saw Jasper in your vision, did you know he was the one?"

She loved how romantic that sounded, to know that that person would love you unconditionally for the rest of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Alice smiled blissfully, her love for Jasper clearly written all over her face. "I did. I saw him and I knew - he was my forever. I still see him--"

She trailed off as her body tensed and her eyes focused, glazing over as her saw Anna and Carlisle. Imprinting. Shape shifters. Were they talking about Jacob's imprint on Nessie? Jasper. Anna. Imprinting. Secret.

And then it was gone.

She gasped at the sudden reel, her eyes wide as her body started to shake. She brought a trembling hand to her mouth, trying to cover the intense shock. Her eyes were sad now, filled with sorrow.

Suddenly, her forever with Jasper didn't seem so long.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:15 pm

"Alice? Are you ok?" Mac, asked worriedly. She had never seen Alice have a vision, but it was quite scary to watch if you want expecting it. And judging from her reaction, it wasn't good news.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Alice shook her head to Mackenzie's question. She couldn't bring herself to speak. She felt an overwhelming pressure on her chest and she was sure that if she had tears in her, she'd be sobbing. She wanted to go find Jasper - to ask him to run away with her, to leave and never come back. But her family - she could never do that to them, never live without them. And she was sure Jasper wouldn't leave Anna to go with her. The thought hurt her deeply even though it shouldn't.

But maybe she was wrong.. she needed to speak to Carlisle. He would tell her, wouldn't he?

She turned to Mackenzie, "I..I'm sorry..I.." she didn't even know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:25 pm

"Alice, I'm going to find Jasper." She said, standing up. She didn't know what else to do, she walked to the doorway and looked back at Alice, sitting as still as a statue.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Alice could only nod dumbly, her eyes still focus on nothing in particular, though clearly not sucked into a vision. She looked up suddenly, towards the stairs. She willed Carlisle to come down soon. She wasn't sure how long she could keep herself from barging in. She slowly looked to the left Esme had pictures hung on the wall. She stood slowly, making her way to it on trembling legs. She reached up, gently touching the picture of her and Jasper before letting her hand drop.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Carlisle came down the stairs and into the living room, he saw Alice standing by the fireplace, staring at the family photos on the wall. "Hey there, Pixie." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Alice looked up at the sound of Carlisle's voice, having been too deep in her thoughts to sense his presence. She forced a smile, not wanting to give away what she knew yet. "Hi, have a nice chat?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 pm

He shrugged his shoulders as he moved forward with his arms open. "Hug for your old man?" He asked, still smiling at her. "Everything ok with Jasper now?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm

She forced herself to keep the smile on her face, and nodded, gladly stepping forward into his embrace, desperately needing the comfort - she had never felt so weak. "I think so," she nodded against his chest, her arms wrapped around his middle. She looked up at slowly, "You think we'll make it okay?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

"If I'm sure of anything, my darling, it's that." He pulled her closer, hugging her tight and kissing her hair. "You two were made for each other, nothing will ever change that... You are soul mates."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Alice closed her eyes tight, hugging him tighter as her body shook. She bit her tongue, trying to keep the words from spilling from her lips. "Soul mates...even if he was destined for someone else?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next