Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme

Go down 
+5
Leah Clearwater
Eva Evita
Carlisle Cullen
Mackenzie Falls
Esme Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm

The pressure in his groin was building, he was so close to exploding, he thrust harder into her, bringing himself closer to the edge, the thought of spilling his hot venom inside of his beautiful wife spurred him on. His momentum increased to a non human speed, his breath coming in shorter pants.

"Carlisle!" He heard Esme groan beneath him and he knew she was just seconds away. His eyes locked with hers as their foreheads met. He kissed her needily as his cock rammed in and out of her, the passion almost too much to bear. "Come with me." She whispered as she tightened around him, her involuntary action bringing him to the brink of destruction.

Her back arched as her orgasm began to take her, her body writhed beneath him as the euphoria filled him. He pumped into her several more times as she came down from her peak, then collapsed onto her body as his venom erupted into her.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Panting hard, her walls and entier body pulsing, vibrating and almost humming, Esme ran her fingers up and down his back as she tried to concentrate on not feeling like jelly.

She nibbled Carlisles shoulder gently and carressed him. She could still feel his member twitching inside of her, and it made her start to hum once again. Every single little movement he was giving her was affecting her in a major way.

"Mmmmm... Dear. That was one heck of an experience. I think I almost left my body there for a moment" she smiled into his neck, her teeth gently grazing him. "I nver thought it would be possible to feel so totally spent and numb... You are so fantastic. I love you so so much" she muttered to him under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 pm

He rolled over, onto his back, pulling Esme on top of him. His chest heaved as he tried to return his breathing to normal. He smiled up at her, the love he felt for her evident in his eyes. The scent of their act still hung in the air, a sweet scent to him.

"Some people say that they have an outer body experience, or get closer to god when they have an extreme orgasm." He said with a smile, his hands on her shoulders as he pulled her down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Esme kissed his lips sweetly, smiling at him.

"Well I think that was the case just then... Bright, white light... I didn't think it was possible for us to black out. Amazing" she whispered happily. She never wanted to move from him.

Sadly there were things to do. She could hear all the background noise in the house that the wedding preperations were going well. There was still the case of Bella and Edward and poor Renesmee to sort out also.

Esme sighed gently.

"I had guess we had better be the grown ups around here and return to reality?... Even though I really don't want too"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm

He smiled and sat up, keeping her in sitting in his lap as he wrapped his arms around and nuzzled her neck. "I don't want to let you go." He laughed. "But I guess it is time to be adults again." He said, nibbling at her scar, his hands caressing her spine.

"I love you Esme Cullen." He growled. "Never forget that."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:16 pm

"And I love you, Doctor Carlisle Cullen - You are singley the most amazing, breautiful creature ever to grace this earth, and I have great pleasure in calling you mine, and being yours" she smiled, kissing him gently once before standing up, her legs still a little numb from all the sexcapades.

She scoured the room for their clothes, locating them quickly and tossing Carlisle his tattered shirt but intact trousers.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 pm

He laughed as he pulled on his trousers and shirt. One arm had been ripped off and Esme's claw marks showed vividly on the front.

"I think I need to go shopping soon..." He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms kissing her passionately. "So shall we go and see if we're needed anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Esme pulled him back for one last kiss as she buttoned up her blouse. Her clothes had managed to escape from being destroyed.

"Mmm. Probably a good idea" she took his hand and unbolted the living roo door so that they could go in seach of the rest of the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11