Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme Empty
PostSubject: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Carlisle had fluttered around in his study for a while, straightening his bookshelves and shuffling papers. He could hear Esme humming to herself as she no doubt tidied the house.

Carlisle heard Cameron stir in the next room and in a blur he was out of his study and standing over Cameron's crib, looking down at his baby son.

He inhaled deeply as his hands reached down to the child, he hadn't actually held him before and was nervous. He didn't want to hurt him.

He cradled him gently as he left the room, making his way downstairs to his beautiful wife, who as he had thought was walking around with a duster.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Esme smiled brightly as the love pf her life came into the living room, cradling their new son. She tucked the yellow duster into the waistband of her jeans and placed down the wax onto the newly polished coffee table. Esme liked everything spick, span and clean.

"Is he getting fussy my love?" she asked, even though it was clear that Cameron seemed more than happy in his fathers arms, looking up at him through his big baby blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Carlisle smiled as she placed the duster in the waistband of her jeans, never wanting to be too far from her cleaning supplies.

"He just wanted to see his mummy." He said, stepping toward Esme and pulling her into a one armed hug, making sure that Cameron was not crushed between their stone bodies.

He placed his lips against he forehead and breathed in her scent. "I love you, my darling." He whispered. "I'm sorry about this morning... I was being incredibly selfish."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Esme raised her eyebrows at her love. "You're apologising to me? When I was the one teasing you... Leading you on?" she huffed in mock exasperation. She touched his hand gently. "And I love you too darling... I should have been more considerate to your... Needs" she said with a crooked half smile.

Esme looked down at Cameron. "You think he was wanting me?" she beamed, her eyes moving back up to Carlisles. This tiny little person needed her, and wanted her? She found it hard to beleive.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Carlisle smiled at Esme as he leaned down to place his lips gently against hers. His hand stroked down her spine, coming to rest against her soft cheeks.

"Of course this little man wanted his mummy." He said with a smile as he carefully transferred Cameron into Esme's waiting arms. He beamed at her as her eyes lit up. She finally had the one thing from life she wanted and now so did Carlisle, to see Esme happy, truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Esme watched as her granddaughter and her new beau left the room, pulling the door shut behind them. Pressing a soft kiss to Camerons head, she walked back to Carlisles side.

"I agree it's a good idea, but I doubt somehow Edward and Bella... Edward especially will go for it. You know how he is about her. In fact I am surprised he is even letting the girl out of his sight for even a moment right now. I just don't see him liking the idea of having her live here... And I am assuming that he is not yet aware of the relationship between her and Peter" Esme offered.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:33 pm

"I can't see him allowing it either." Carlisle frowned as he wrapped his arm around Esme's waist. "Which is why i'm giving her my backing... The poor girl needs someone on her side."

He leant down and kissed the top of his wife's head before reaching lower to kiss his son, gently.

"Edward and Bella must be... Busy." He frowned again. "I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the pair of them... And you're right. I don't think they know anything about Peter... But I think he could be really good for her."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Esme cocked her head to the side and smirked slightly. "They are still newly weds darling. Remember how we were... And still are... And they are NOT as bad as Rose and Emmett were in the younger days of their relationship... Yes... Yes, I know that they have a big responsibility in Renesmee... They will see this, given time..." she trailed off, shaking her head. She hoped that they would see sense and realise that their daughter was in need right now.

"Perhaps they will move back in here too?" she suggested, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:52 pm

"You would like that very much." Carlisle laughed as he took Esme's hand and led her over to the sofa. He sat down and guided her next to him, wrapping his arm protectively around her shoulders. "We'll definately have the space now that Alice and Jasper are soon to be leaving us... And of course when Anna comes home, she'll have her own home."

Carlisle sighed as he looked at the sleeping boy in Esme's arms, running his finger gently over his son's cheek. "Soon we'll just be left with this little one." He said as he flicked his eyes up to meet Esme's. He leant forward, pressing his lips gently to hers.

"We'll have to go on a recruitment drive." He joked. "Find some Nomad's who want a new lifestyle... Give you some more children, my darling."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Esme chucked at her husbands joke.

"We could... Although I don't want to have to fight some newborns over you and your affection" she smiled wickedly.

Her mood changed a little as she thought of Alice and Jasper moving away from the family. She smiled sadly. "The house is going to be so empty. Perhaps we COULD ask Edward and Bella to stay?... I know you like a full house as much as I do. And it will be good for Cameron here to have all his brothers and sisters around him to cause trouble with"

She exhalled deeply, clearing her mind.

"I just wish they didn't all have to leave us. I'm so used to having everyone around. I know they need their own lives now. But I still can't control the way in which it makes me feel"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Carlisle sighed, pulling Esme closer so that her head rested against his stone chest, his fingers running soothingly through her soft locks. "Whatever makes YOU happy, my love." He whispered, his hand now stroking down her arm.

"It would be very good for Cameron to have all of his family around him... Although, knowing our children... We'd hardly get a look in." He laughed as he moved his free hand under Esme's chin, hooking his fingers and raising her eyes to meet his gaze. "I love you." He whispered, bending his head to her and pressing his lips softly against hers.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:41 pm

"Love you too" she murmered gazing up at his ochure eyes. "And thankyou, always thinking of me and my happiness. But whatever makes you happy too love" she told him.

Esme creadled Cameron closer and watched as his blue eyes futtered as he started drifting off to sleep once again. She sighed happily as she set him down in the crib by the sofa and tucked him in.

"I am glad that Renesmee has found Peter... And I think you are right. He will be good for her. She needs a little happiness in her life now after the drama with Jacob" she surpressed a growl when she said the Wolf's name. He was not her move favourite monster at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 pm

"What makes you happy... Makes me happy." He smiled, kissing her forehead gently with his icy lips. Carlisle watched in silence as he son fell to sleep once more, safe in Esme's arms as she placed him in his crib.

She sat back against him, tucking her legs beneath her as he pulled her close to him, loving the feel of her pressed against his body. "If Peter is anything like her sister then he could well be the making of Renesmee... If I'm not mistaken, then he has already taught her how to love." He smiled. "An we can't blame Jacob completely." He sighed. "The boy didn't ask for all of this to happen and he may have gone about it all the wrong way, but maybe it was from the best."

He laughed slightly before continuing. "I have been keeping up with the kids on... What it called? Twitter? And by the sounds of it Kira and Jacob are very happy together and even Anna seems to have someone new in her life... Do you not think that maybe it was supposed to be this way? To push themselves in the direction of the right people?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Esme shrugged. "Perhaps so.... You know how I am when it comes to love... I am a beleivier. However... Even if all parties are now happy, part of me can't condone all of the heartache various members of our family have had to endure to get there. I cant bare to see my children hurting... And Jacob... I know he has helped us, many times now, and we can be grateful to him... But I don't know... "

She hoped that Carlisle would not think that she was just being stubborn. But it was how she felt. She had never really liked Jacob, and her bond with Anna was quite strong... And although the girl seemed happy with her life without him, Esme's motherly love for Anna was too strong.

"Do you not think that Jacob has become a bit of a manwhore lately? Perhaps you should offer to swap Twitter names with him?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Carlisle chuckled heartily. "Yes... Maybe that would be a good idea." His hand found her arm once more and stroked gently up and down her limb. "Jacob may have caused some heartache but he is helping to make our Alice happy. His bond with Kira brings Kira closer to Alice once more and I can't help but like her having 'normal' friends... It's good for her to escape this life whenever possible."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:31 pm

"What a strange bond they have" Esme mused. "It's so unlike Alice. I mean she is so loving, but her relationship with Jacob in the past has been so strained. She hated him... And now they are close. Amazing how things change in such a short time".

Esme knew that it was not really her place to say. The decisions her children made were up to them, as they were grown up... And had been for many, many years. But so many things were changing within the family now.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 pm

"Everything happens for a reason my love and is it not better for us fm have a better relationship with the tribe? Peace and harmony and what not."

He smiled as he stood up, taking hold of both of Esme's and pulling her to her feet, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing against her as he danced her around the room, the imaginary music ringing in his ears as he smiled down at his eternal lover.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Esme followed his lead in their silent dance. She nodded her head. "It is good that things are working out between our kind and the Quiluettes. Unless the Volturi find out, I doubt Aro and his brothers will like that too much - It took them long enough to come to terms with the fact that we fought alongside with the Wolves."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Carlisle smiled. "I see no reason for them to find out." He said as he twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dipping her low, his hand caressing her cheek before lightly moving his hand between her breasts, stroking down her body before pulling her flush against his body again.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Esme nodded. "Lets just hope that they do not find out... Because that could cause some problems." she told him.

A rectching noise from upstairs in the house. "Sounds like the morning sickness has kicked in... Poor girl" she mused, hearing the sound of her grand daughter throwing up in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 am

Carlisle nodded "maybe we should go and check that the girl is ok. I will need to stop in my syudy on the way up though. Someone needs to explain to her the ins and outs of child birth as i doubt that anyone has yet. She needs to be as prepared as we can make her. And it might be helpful if she had somehting to read about how to look after a child as she has decided to look after the baby herself. She always was a reader"
He picked Esme up into his arms and carried her up the stairs to his study, placing her lightly down on the floor infront of the bookshelf which contained everybook he could possibly find about childbirth and raising babies when Bella was pregnant, some of which were more suitable for doctors than expectant mothers. "If yuou could pass me out a few books about parenthood i would appreciate it, i will find ones for her to explain about the process of childbirth"
He pulled a few off the shelf above his desk, disgarding ones which would scare her unneccesarily.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Carlsile oculd hear Peers voice form Upstairs. Esme would have heard it too. He kissed her on the cheek. "Keep looking, i will be right back, im sure everything is fine."

He raced up the stairs getting to the bedroom iun less than a second.

OOC - Carlisle continued in Brandons bedroom
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 pm

OOC - cont from Brandons room

Carlisle came back into the study and wrapped his arms round Esme's waist, resting his chin on her head.

"She is going into Labour, it will probably be a few days but we need to tell her parents. And we will need to keep a eye on her. She is strugling already and it has not even realy started yet so she is going to need a lot of help during the actual birth process. thank God Brandon is here for support for her. She needs someone right now."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC - carlisle cont in Brandons room
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Listening to Carlisle, Esme nodded, taking in all the information. Poor Renesmee. The baby was going to be early. She hoped and prayed to God that it was going to be okay. There was so little that they knew of, when it was regarding half breeds and hybrids.

She placed a sleeping baby Cameron, now full from his formula feed and placed him in his crib once again, and tucking his tiny body in securely before leaving the room and pulling the door closed quietly and going into the kitchen to grab a phone.

Edward and Bella needed to know what was going on, and fast. By the sounds of the commotion going on upstairs, it would not be long, and Renesmee was clearly afraid.

Esme dialled a number and waited.

OOC: Continued in THE COTTAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme   Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room; New Family Tag - Carlisle & Esme
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next