Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 am

He let her lead him just barely, watching her blur to near invisibility as her instincts and speed launched her forward. Then he couldn't want her as his own instincts too over and he was on a big buck with a full set of horns. He swiftly broke the neck as his mouth descending on the neck in the same move. He drank deeply from the neck, not wasting a single drop. As the buck went dry he easily chased down a doe instead and had his fill of her as well. After that he turned looking for Rose, feeling sated enough by that, but he could drink even more he knew.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 am

She dropped the animal limply just as he chased the doe, and she sat back to watch, her legs extended out in front of her, neatly crossed at the ankles as she supported her upper body on her hands. She was still the epitome of perfection - not a hair out of place, not a wrinkle in her clothes even after feeding. She watched him as he drained his second animal, unable to stop the smile from curling her lips as she bit her bottom one.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 am

He saw her on all fours over her own victim like the feline predator he knew she was. She was staring at him with an expression he could only guess at. He was besides her in a moment and said,"I believe it's my turn to watch you Rose." He said with a smile of his own. Sometimes they didn't bother watching, but he really wanted to see it this time. Observe her own hunt with the fullness of his own attention.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:26 am

She shivered at his words before grasping the front of his shirt to kiss him. And then just as quickly, she was gone, having spotted a medium sized doe that had innocently snuck up on them, unaware of the danger. But when she did, it was too late. Rosalie already had her in her clutches, whirling her around to face Emmett, clear in his view as she sank her teeth deep into its neck, a soft satisfied moan escaping her neck as the warm blood poured into her mouth, her eyes intently on Emmett's.

Last edited by Rosalie Hale. on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:34 am

He knew that this was something that would clearly revolt most humans, but as it turned out he was turned on by it. His coppery eyes shown a distinct lustful look as she moaned and devoured the does life. He was also just a bit jealous that she drew so much pleasure from this. He knew she couldn't help it and would probably be the same way. He was beside her right as she finished and he pulled her in for a kiss knowing he would taste the last bits of blood in her mouth as he did so. "It's a sensual experience to watch you do that Rose."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 am

She knew the look in his eyes well, she was sure they mirrored her own as she'd watched him feed as well. She had purposely kept her eyes on him the entire time, smiling as he appeared beside her as she dropped the doe limply. She smiled against his lips, wrapping her arms around him as they kissed, slowly pushing her tongue past his lips, sharing the taste of the doe with him, her tongue still lightly coated with the remains of the blood still lingering. She pulled away from him slowly, looking up at him, her eyes a beautiful like gold. "Tell me what you're thinking," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 am

The taste of the blood on her tongue excited him even more and he was sure she could tell. "You're continually more alluring every second of this existence Rose." He said with his voice deepened by emotion and love. "I also love the sound of your moaning." He said as honestly as he could possibly be. "What are you thinking Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 am

She stroked the back of his neck as he spoke, the tone of his voice sending a tremble down her spine. As he spoke again, she smiled, leaning closer to him. She pressed her body into his, moaning softly against his ear as her fingers slid down his back. "I love the way you look at me," she started, still speaking softly into his ear. "I love the way you make me feel." She smiled to herself for a moment, placing a single kiss just below his earlobe. "I love pushing your buttons."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:25 am

Her moaning as she spoke only intensified his desire for her. Her touch and her simple honestly ignited the fire he thought they might have left back in the bedroom for the most part and groaned in what sounded like pleasured agony he moved his hands to her butt and melded her form to his as he said,"You push my buttons like I am a piano, and I love it." The last words were a growl of desire and then his mouth claimed hers.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:21 am

She gasped softly as his hands grabbed at her butt, moaning once more as her body pressed perfectly into his. She trembled at the sound of his growling words and moaned as his lips claimed hers. She returned the kiss passionately, pushing herself against him completely, pushing him onto his back as she crawled over him with a grin as she shrugged out of her short jacket. "You can't rip these clothes," she murmured before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 am

He was disappointed that he couldn't bare her flesh to his with his usual flair. He was pleased with her response however and decided not to voice his irritation at not being able to tear her clothes off. Instead he pulled his shirt off revealing his bare and perfectly chiseled chest. He kissed her deeply and moved his hands to the bottom of her own shirt and moved to help take it off the normal way. "I suppose we'll take a human moment." He winked at her as his familiar grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 pm

She bit her lip as he revealing his muscled chest, her hands immediately going to it as she returned his deep kiss. She arched her back as he pulled her shirt off her frame and she grinned back at him, leaning into his neck, kissing and nibbling on it. "Well.. you wouldn't want me running naked through the woods and into the house, would you?" she whispered into his neck. "But..of course..if you don't mind anyone else seeing..." she teased, pressing her clothed hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 pm

"Anyone who saw would immediately think they had died and gone to heaven." He said grinning into her renewed kiss. He felt her own drive matching his and couldn't help that his pants were now entirely too constricting. His hands moved to her back where he unclasped her bra and bared her chest for him. His mouthed claimed her nipple as he moved his hands to her pants to remove them as well.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 pm

She laughed softly, arching an eyebrow at him. "Die because you'd kill them or because I'm just far too beautiful for my own good?" she teased. She rocked her hips into his, purring softly as she felt him hardening under her, arching into his as he quickly did away with her bra. She moaned, cupping the back of his head as her head fell back, her body arching into him. Her legs tightened around him, pressing her hips harder into his as his hands went down to her pants, wiggling her hips to not only help in the removal, but tease him as well.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 pm

"It would definitely be a combination effect Rose," He said his voice growing husky due to her teasing and her gradual unveiling. He switching breasts as he threw her pants to the ground by her shirt and then moved his hands to her final remaining piece of clothing. He looked to her and with a self-satisfied grin he tore them free with almost no effort at all. He wanted his wife very badly right now. He would let her take care of his own clothing.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:31 pm

She laughed softly, a tremble making it's way down her spine at the sound of the sexy husky tone in his voice. She moaned softly as his mouth moved to her other breast, arching her back to press further into his mouth. She looked down at him as he grinned, knowing that grin anywhere and gasped as he tore them away, the action only unleashing her wild side even more. He knew the ripping was a weakness of hers. Her own hands went down to his pants, ripping them open as she tackled him onto his back with a growl, crushing her mouth to his in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 am

He smiled inwardly realizing she didn't have any problem with him parading around naked and felt a swelling of pride that would have made his heart beat proudly, if it beat at all, and he loved her own unleashing and helped her by tearing away the last vestiges of clothing off that separated them. He kissed her back with equal passion as he could tell she wanted to be the dominant person for this exchange. She never ceased to excite him and he knew she could feel that in both his response and his persistent pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 am

A low growled resonated in Rosalie's chest as he tore away the last of his clothes, her fingernails raking down his muscled chest as she deeped the kiss if at all possible. She pushed her body against his, teasing him, inviting him - wanting him. Her hands moved up his body, caressing his arms as she pushed them up over his head, biting his bottom lip, tugging at it teasingly as she ground her hips into his. Her mouth nipped at his jaw as she made her way to his ear. "Do you want me, Emmett?" she breathed with a soft moan as she rubbed her hips against his, teasing him, "Tell me, baby."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:43 am

Her touch, her teasing and caressing made a growl reverberate from deep in his stomach and transmit through the kiss. Her touch ignited his skin like wild fire and when she bit his lip and asked if he wanted her he very nearly grabbed her and showed her how badly he did want her. When she wanted to hear it though, he wanted to see what she would have in mind, because everything up until now was intoxicatingly pleasurable. He spoke as deeply as a bear might growl,"Rose, I want you so badly. Please baby." He said his eyes pleading and insisting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:42 am

His growl made her body tremble almost violently, making her hands grip his wrists tighter. She knew her possesive hold on him was useless - vampire strength or not, he was much stronger than she was but she loved that. The look on his face made her grin and she was sure if her heart could beat, it would be going into over drive right at that moment. "Mmm.. I don't know if you want me bad enough yet," she murmured. She knew she was pushing his buttons - that his control was probably hanging by a thread, and she took advantage of it. With her hands holding him down, she pressed her hips into his, moaning as she sank down around him, enveloping him in her wet heat, though her hips stayed still. She trembled, not knowing who she was teasing more - him or herself, but her resolve was strong. She rocked ever so slowly, teasing him once more as she looked down at him. "Is this how you want me, baby?" she asked, her eyes twinkling devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 am

His growl deepened even further, sounding like the roar of a waterfall now. "Oh Rose...I want more of that." He was barely holding onto his own self control and if he lost it he wasn't sure if any of the trees would survive the onslaught. "I want you Rose...my wife...my lover." He said his voice becoming husky once more. He loved how she teased him at the same time hated how it tortured him.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Rosalie felt herself tighten around him at the sound of his growl. Her fingers moved along his arms, releasing his wrists as she rolled her hips against his, moaning as she moved against him. The huskier his voice became, the faster her hips moved against his - her hands pressed flat against his muscled chest for support. Her head was thrown back in pleasure, her mouth parted as she moaned, her throat widely exposed to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 am

He could feel how she squeezed him as she rocked up on down. He moved in tandem with her rolling hips growling and moaning. His hands moved to her hips and seeing her exposed neck he just couldn't resist. He kissed up and down her neck along her veins that would have pumped her blood had she been alive. He licked along the veins as well and began to nip her as well. He didn't really bite down just yet.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 am

The sounds of his growls and moans only made her hips move faster against his, a moan of her own escaping her lips as his hands gripped her hips. She grinned as she felt his mouth against her neck, wrapping an arm around his shoulders as the other held the back of his head, offering encouragement to ravage her neck that he obviously didn't need. She moaned at the feeling of his teeth against her skin - the small nips serving as more of a tease than anything. Her hand gripped the back of his shoulder, her fingernails biting into his skin as her hips moved faster yet against his. Her legs tightened around his hips and her entire body trembled as the motion of brought him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 am

As he felt himself move deeper with her he couldn't help, but let out a deep moan that was only increased as her nails pressed down hard into his skin. He couldn't help himself as he mouth on her neck moved from the gentle nips into a deeper bite. Still just enough to break the skin and not leave a mark. As he did so he increased his thrusts to the most rapid pace he could while still going as deeply as was possible. He knew neither of them would hold out much longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next