Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 am

"I love you too Rose." He said as he continued to perform this balancing act that was causing loud creak from the bed and groans from them both. He would never tire of this with her, it was something completely out of this world. He growled like a bear as he nails bit into his rock hard skin and instead of setting her down onto the bed soft he brought them both down crashing together and the bed finally gave way, breaking underneath their onslaught like a damn crashing. He couldn't help but laugh breathlessly along with her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:54 am

The words made her chest tighten in the best and warmest of ways - a feeling that only he could give her. As the bed creaked and moved under them, she kept her long legs wrapped tightly around his hips as her hands continued clutching onto him. His growls only pushed her closer to the edge, her body trembling as the sounds of their lovemaking filled the room. She knew it was only a matter of time before the bed when tumbling down underneath them, but she still couldn't help the loud squeal that left her lips, along with the laughter that escaped her as she hugged him tighter, pressing her face into his neck. She kissed the slope of it once before opening her lips against it, dragging her teeth along the skin slowly.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:02 am

His growls were mixed with grunts of pleasure that only heightened as he felt her teeth grazing his neck. He knew that meant she must be getting close too. He kissed at the crook of her neck before grazing the skin with his own teeth. If she had been alive the vein would be throbbing begging to be bitten. Instead there was Rose's perfect skin, still fragrant and inviting all the same. He was so close and he could feel she was as well. His teeth bit just a bit into the skin. It wouldn't be deep enough for a scar, but it would definitely be felt.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 am

She loved the way he knew her body so well - he was so attuned to it, he knew every reaction, every sound, every gesture. Of course, they'd had years upon years to perfect it, but since day one, she had been his priority and she always felt it. She quivered at the feel of his sharp teeth grazing at her skin, tightening her legs around him even more, his gesture only pushing her closer to the edge. Then suddenly, she felt it - he bit her. Her back arched even more, his name spilling from her lips loudly, her nails biting into the back of his shoulders as she trembled in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:43 am

He couldn't hold himself back after her crying out his name and her shuddering. The final thing that pushed him over the edge had been her nails biting into her skin one more time and with a roar of pleasure his own body shuddered and he was spent for the moment. "Oh Rose, that was amazing." He kissed her lightly and looked at the crushed bed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:56 am

She trembled once more at the sound of his roar, feeling the sound in every nerve of her body. She held him tighter, her fingertips caressing the nail marks on his skin, though she knew they didn't hurt him. She smiled at his words and nodded in agreement, touching his face to kiss him slowly. She laughed softly at the grin on his face and shook her head. "I guess you get your new bed after all," she mused, kissing his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 am

His moan had gone from a roar to a pur and as her nails lightly traced his skin. He chuckled and said,"I think we'll have to order from a different source this time. I think we've ordered three beds from the same locations. They have to wonder if we're using it for kindling." He kissed her lightly again and wrapped her up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 am

She laughed softly and ran her fingers through his hair, laying back in his embrace with a content sigh. "I don't care where we order it from as long as it's quick," she giggled, closing her eyes. She sighed once more and opened her eyes to look at him, a smile curling her lips. "I love you, you know that?" she murmured. It was no secret that she could be quite unpleasant to people around her - but never to him. He was her life.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:24 am

He locked his eyes with hers and said,"Of course I know that Rose. I love you too, more than anything." He smiled kissed the tip of her nose. He knew they should be getting up, but instead he shifted so that she could lay on his chest. They wouldn't get too worn out, but he enjoyed the feel on her laying on him. It felt like she just belonged there, the second piece of his own soul.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 am

She smiled, closing her eyes as he kissed her nose - giggling softly as he rolled them over. She settled comfortably on his chest, her blonde hair sprawled out against his shoulder. Her fingertips and nails drew soft gentle shapes along his chest before resting her palm flat on his chest where his heart would beat. She smiled to herself, imagining how wonderful it would be to feel his heart beat for her. She had a feeling that if the sound existed, it would be her favorite in the world.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 am

He saw her focused on his chest and couldn't help but wonder what she might be thinking. "Penny for your thoughts Rose?" He had only ever known Rosalie in her currently perfect form and after the bear attack he wasn't coherent enough to even remember her in that previous state. After his body was repaired by the venom, he saw her and knew he had met the love of his life. He thought that every time he stared a her. His honey colored eyes radiated love as he stared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 am

She looked up at the sound of his voice and if she could've blushed, she would've in that moment. She wasn't used to being vulnerable - especially not to him. Sure, Emmett saw a side of her that no one else did, but she didn't ever want to appear weak in front of him. She bit her lip for a moment, and then gave him a weak smile. "I never got to hear the sound of your heart. Well, I did - but very faintly. I was just trying to imagine what it would sound like." She smiled a little more, "I'm sure it would be my favorite sound."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:09 am

He thought about that and raised her chin until her eyes met his. "I'm sure it would have been strong and sped up at the very sight of you." He decided to voice his thought from earlier. "I remember my 1st sight of you and if my heart could have stopped again it would have. I'm still mesmerized every time."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 am

She looked into his gold eyes and smiled at his words. "Really?" she asked, her voice soft. Her own gold eyes were brimming with all the love she felt for him. "Even after all these years?" Remaining on top of him, she rested her hands on his chest, leaning her chin against them to look at him. She wasn't the insecure type - not even a little. She knew Emmett loved her, and she knew she was beautiful. But everyone had temptations at some point, didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:29 am

He brushed his hand along her face and said,"Of course. I love you more than anything Rose." With her questioning it brought to the front of his mind another question. "What about you? Do I still hold your interest?" He wondered this only because she had brought it up about him, but the thought she might not made him distinctly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 am

She closed her eyes at his soft touch, her lips curling into a soft smile. She sensed the changed in him and immediately felt bad for asking, knowing what he was thinking. She smiled a little more and reached for his hand, turning her hand to kiss the palm of his hand, looking up at him intently, hoping he could see the truth in her words. "I could never lose my interest in you, Emmett. From the moment I found you, you became my everything. No amount of time and no one in this world - vampire or not, could change that. I could never finish explaining how much I love you and how important you are to me. And the fact that I get to spend eternity with you...it makes me so happy."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Her words destroyed any doubt he might have of her love for him. His uncertain look broke into a wide smile and he kissed her lightly again. "That's very good to hear Rose." His demeanor had switched back into the easy-going manner he always had. "You are so amazing Rose. Every time I think I have you figured out you show me something new."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 am

As his face broke out into his usual smile again, her guilt faded as did his doubt. She touched his face as they kissed before running his fingers through his hair. She laughed softly and kissed him once more. "That's good or you'd be pretty miserable being stuck with me. I'm not easy to get rid of," she grinned. She lowered her head onto his chest, kissing the middle of it in between every couple words as she murmured teasingly, "I hve to keep you on your toes. How do you think I've kept you interested in me for so long?" She looked up with love-filled gold eyes, smiling in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 am

He grinned at her joke and said,"I know I can't outrun you. We've raced enough times for me to know that you beat me in raw speed." His eyes seemed to twinkle with amusement and a small hint of desire as she kissed him and talked to him. "Here I thought your shirts with the plunging necklines were all you'd ever need. Not to mention that gorgeous smile." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 am

She laughed and swatted his shoulder playfully. "Like you'd ever try to run away from me," she said, sticking her tongue out at him childishly. "I think we both know you'd come running back," she smiled, pressing another kiss onto his skin, this time nipping at it teasingly. She laughed again and looked up at him from her spot on his chest, "Well, that certainly helps," she grinned before poking his chest, "obviously."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 am

"You have a point there Rose. Though you chasing me poses interesting possibilities." He said with a grin. "You'll never hear me complaining about either." His grin grew into something mischievous as she nipped at him. He flexed his muscles and his eyes twinkled. "You clearly enjoy my physical nature as well. I've always marveled that you're just as physical as me and yet you look like the top super model on the planet."
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 am

She smirked. "If you were running away, me catching you wouldn't end pleasantly for you, darling," she teased, "and you would definitely complain." She couldn't help but giggle at his grin, and she scooted up to be a little more level with him, hiding her face in his neck, smiling against his skin as she nipped at his earlobe teasingly, her voice soft against his ear as she whispered. "What's not to enjoy? You're irresistable, babe." She giggled once more, "Top super model on the planet? We're already married," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 am

He laughed at that and pictured a pursuit by her and what would happen afterwords. "I doubt the forest could survive what would happen when you would catch me." He liked how she scooted up and nibbled at his ear now. His hand moved to trace invisible circle along her lower back while his other hand moved to trace circle along the bottom to the top of her breast. "Oh I know, but you never stop pursuing the woman you love." He winked as her and kissed her softly, so soft that it would amaze anyone that they could have shattered the bed around them so completely.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 pm

She smiled as she heard his laughter rumble through his chest, and laughed softly at his words. "I'm sure you'd have a blast destroying the forest," she teased. As his hand moved to her lower back, her body arched ever so slightly, a soft moan escaping her as his fingertips ghosted over her breast. Her body trembled under his touch and she smiled at his words, gently laying her hand over his cheek, just as gently as he was. "Good - don't ever stop," she whispered, her eyes boring into his before their lips met. The kiss alone made her entire body melt into his, being powerless to resist a kiss, a caress. "I love you," she breathed into his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 am

"You know me very well." He said genuinely and then smiled wider. As her body arched under his touch and the moan escaped her lips he knew she enjoying every bit of what he was doing. As her body melded to his and she returned the kiss he was enjoying himself thoroughly. Her words though would have made his heart start beating again if that were at all possible. "I love you too." He said his voice dropping an octave. His hands now switched positions. His hand on her lower back began to trace circle lower now angling towards the top of her butt now too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next