Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Home Alone

Go down 
+7
Jazzie
Ed
Leah Clearwater
RosalieHale
Bella Cullen
Esme Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Home Alone - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 am

His eyebrows knit together as he looked at her. "She has dark hair, black. Beautiful brown eyes, slim. She was very sick." He paused with a frown. "She died while I was holding her," he gave a squeeze, "much like this. She had terrible pneumonia."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:28 am

Renesmee grinned from ear to ear at her daddy. She loved it when her played with her, it made him smmile, she liked to see him smile.
"Daddy be jacobwolf, chase Annakitty" She touched her hand to his cheek to show him what she had seen of the brief fight earlier.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 am

Anna started to cry, she could feel the warm wet tears streak down her cheek. She could see the flash backs clearly in her head now, shehad had them all her lif, but never this clearly, she could never see who was holding her. "Jazz, look at me, imagine me before I changed, before i became a shapeshifter. I had long straight black hair, dark brown eyes. I was slightly chubbier than i am now. Jazz..........my middle name.....its Rachael, my parents dont even like the name Rachael, they just said it suited me!"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:36 am

bella smiled at her daughter, combing her fingers through Renesmee's copper locks. She smiled at Edward who looked as though he felt as uncomfortable and strange in their family .
"And a very beautiful kitty you are too sweetie" she exclaimed to her.

Bella turned to Edward. "I am worried about Alice. She is alone. I want to check on her. Do you think its a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:38 am

Edward pecked Bella's cheek. "I'd say do it, she needs you. Girl talk is in order."
He smiled crookedly at his wife then swung his eyes to NEssie then crouched down as he said, "Alright, I'll be Jaz monkey."
THen he leapt out at her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 am

Jasper's eyes widened and he pulled back to look at her. Moving past the white hair and vibrant blue eyes - it was her. His Rachael. His face broke into a smile and he gathered her into his arms, hugging her tightly, laughing softly into her ear. "It's you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 am

Anna felt like she was being crushed by a boulder, she was stronger than your average human but not that strong "cant.....breath.....need.....air....." she laughed.
He quickly let her go, she pulled the blanket back round her, not that she really cared what he saw but she was still frightened by her scars. "apparently it is me yes. Apparently,im not quite sure how, but i AM Rachael,i know it, i have the flashbacks my entire life, i just thought they were dreams"
"ummm can i just ask, what was Rachaels'....my...last name"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 am

He released her quickly and smiled. "Sorry." He stared at her in awe as she spoke. "It's incredible that you're here. I can't believe it. I don't understand how it's possible. Maybe Carlisle can help us. We should talk to him." He moved to stand but paused at her question. A smile graced his handsome face. "Whitlock." He stood up and took a few steps back from the bed. "I'll leave you to get dressed. Hopefully Carlisle can shed some light."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 am

Eva heard a loud explanation come from upstairs, and she leaped to her feet, looking around nervously. She'd gone out again to hunt and look around while the others were occupied, and then she'd decided that there was no harm wandering back in the house just to see how her neighbors were. She couldn't deny that she was curious about how everything would work out, but that was her least important objective.
No sooner had she entered the house then Jasper raced down the stairs, looking better. Hopefully, that meant that everything was good again.
"So, has everything worked out with you and your two women?" Eva asked, trying not to sound too contemptuous. She couldn't hold people's feelings against them, but sometimes, feelings were just hurtful to other people.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 am

Jasper stopped short at the sight of Eva. His brows furrowed at her words and he gave her a polite smile. "I don't have two women. Alice is my mate. Everything will be fine, thank you." He looked around for a moment before meeting her eyes. "Now, if you'll excuse me," he said, before looking for Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 am

"No, no, solamente desea dos mujeres," Eva muttered under her breath. Then she sighed, shook her head, and went off to find out if Anna was awake yet. Carlise would have to know that.

("No, no, you only want too women.")
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 am

Carlisle stepped out of the kitchen and straight into the hallway, nearly colliding with Eva.

"Good evening, kids." He smiled before noticing the tension between them. "Everything ok?" He asked, thinking to himself that Jasper had been getting into a lot of trouble with women today. Maybe it was time for a father and son talk.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:56 am

Jasper tore his glaring eyes away from Eva before looking to Carlisle, his eyes softening slightly. "Everything is..fine." He let out a breath. "I wanted to speak to you about Anna. She should be down shortly. Carlisle..Anna is my sister."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 am

Carlisle looked at him, full of concern, he had been acting out of character all day and now Carlisle wondered if his earlier encounter in the woods hadn't somehow addled his brains. He placed his hand on Jasper's forehead, not that any injury could cause a fever in a vampire and not that Jasper could be sick.

"You're sister?" Carlisle repeated, still disbelieving. Afterall, Anna was a young woman, he wasn't entirely sure on her age but he would place her in her late teens. "Jasper, you've been a vampire for a long time and Anna is very young. Are you sure you're ok?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 am

"Oh, are you talking about past lives?" Eva put in. She actually understood a little of this. The two men looked at her oddly, and she said quickly, "Never mind."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 am

Jasper gave Carlisle a pointed look as he touched his forehead and he gently batted his hand away. "I'm not sick, Carlisle. Anna..her name was Rachael. She died in my arms. She was very sick with pneumonia. That's why I'm telling you this.. how can she be here if she died?"

He was pacing slightly, trying to understand how it happened. But the truth was, it wasn't the only thing bothering him. He could feel the tension coming from upstairs, no doubt from the bedroom he shared with Alice. He sighed and stopped, looking back to Carlisle. "Can you help us?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 am

Carlisle considered what Jasper and Eva had just said, then broke out in a huge grin. "For a minute there I thought I was going to have to put you down like a horse with a broken leg." He laughed, slapping him on the back: "But, I think I've read about this somewhere." He looked out of the window and judging by the night sky he had several hours until dawn. "Give me a while and I'll get back to you." He said as he climbed the stairs to his study, he got a shock as he opened the door, forgetting he hadn't tidied up the last time he had searched frantically for answers.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:15 am

"It's probably not a problem now," Eva put in, deciding to try and help. She'd heard legends about this cycle of birth and death while growing up--well, growing up as a vampire--from Jim Wallace, who'd enjoyed telling her stories of foreign and strange beliefs. "It sounds like a case of reincarnation. You and Anna can probably sense it because you're both supernatural, and your energies and senses are heightened."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 am

Jasper let out a forced chuckle for Carlisle's sake and nodded. "Thank you. I'll..hopefully be upstairs," he met Eva's eyes, "with my wife."

He listened to Eva for a moment, slightly relieved that their theory wasn't completely far fetched. He knew she was Rachael, he didn't have a doubt in his mind now. But the confirmation still put him at ease somewhat.

But as Carlisle left, his eyes shifted to Eva again, "I'd appreciate it if from now on you spoke in a language I'm fluent in. If you have something to say, say it."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 am

"What? All these years, and you can still only speak English?" Eva asked sarcastically. She was glad that he had sorted out his woman problems, but she was still annoyed that he'd dared to act holier-than-thou after what he'd nearly done.
Or at least been tempted to do, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 am

Jasper's glare hardened. "Do you have a problem with me that you'd like to put on the table?" He took a step closer as a low growl rumbled in his chest. "If not, maybe you should be on your way."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:46 am

"I don't have it anymore," Eva said. She sighed and slumped back against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. "I just realized that you were conflicted, at one point, over your feelings for Anna and Alice, and I felt bad for the two of them."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:58 am

Jasper looked away before glancing up the stairs, towards the bedroom Alice was in before looking back at Eva. "My feelings are no long conflicted. Alice is my wife, and I love her very much. That's all anyone needs to know about us."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:05 am

"I'm happy that you've resolved your issues, and I hope that your wife forgives you for your....moment of mental weakness," Eva said, and she did mean it. Reincarnation could produce strange consequences.
O eso es lo que he oído, I thought.

(Or that's what I've heard, I thought.)
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:23 am

Jasper nodded curtly. "Thank you." He cringed at her choice of words, but he could hardly blame her. He had after all gone as far as to kiss Anna. He wondered if that's what Alice had seen, suddenly remembering the way she had dropped to her knees. "I hope so, as well." He looked at her for a moment. "How do you know about reincarnation?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next