Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Home Alone

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Home Alone - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 am

She nodded slowly and tilted her head up to brush her lips against his jaw. "You're right," she whispered, "it'll be okay."

ooc - No worries; besides I think you're right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC - continued from "Shapeshifters"

Jacob stared up at the girl walking down the stairs, he still didn tunderstand what she was. She was not human that was for sure, no human could survive as many injuries as he had seen on her body when she was asleep but she definately was no leech.
"Hi" He smiled his big grin at her. All teeth. She obviously was not a threat. For a start she was limping and obviously could not walk very fast Secondly would a burglar be asleep naked in the spare bedroom and wearing Rosalies clothes? They looked much better on this beautiful stranger though.
She was also very nervous. How many burglars break into a house if they are obviously terrified?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Anna, trying to steady her breathing walked so she was positioned between Jacob on the sofa and her nearest exit. She was not about to put herself in a posiiton of no escape.
"ummm....jacob right? Dr Cullen and Esme told me you might appear at some point. Im Anna"
She nervously brushed a strand of snow white hair away from her face and started playing with her fingers.
/she then startled at a noise outside. Perhaps the Cullens were back from their "hunting" trip sooner than expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Releasing Jasper, Alice looked towards the house. "We should go in," she said softly, "I don't think Carlisle or Esme are home.." Taking a deep breath, she crossed to the front door, entering the house swiftly. She stood still for a moment, before wandering deeper into the house, listening intently noises noises in the house, following the horrid smell of the mutt.

She stopped short as she saw them both. It was the girl from her vision - she'd recognize that white hair anywhere. "Who are you?" she blurted out, before blinking at her rudeness. "I'm Alice, and this is Jasper," she said, pointing to him.

She shifted her eyes to Jacob and wrinkled her nose. "Jacob," she greeted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Renesmee, completely oblivious to the compromising position she had caught her parents in ran down the stairs, her little legs skipping gleefully as she ran into Jakes arms as he sat on the sofa. "Hey jakey, have you come round to play with me?" She turned and lookesd then at the faces of her Aunt and Uncle standing at the other end of the living room "hi!!!!2 she smiled at them. Her smile lit up the entire room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Jasper nodded his head at the Strange girl in front of them, her hair was whiter than he ever imagined possible and her eyes a piercing blue, it was like she could see straight into his soul, or not as the case may be.

He pulled Alice closer to him out of habit and turned to her. "I told you it would be fine." He said, turning to Jacob and the girl. "Where's Carlisle and Esme?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Anna responded to the man standing in front of her "ummm they ar eout hunting, they said they would be back shortly. Thye are finding me some food. The little ones parents are upstairs. SHe has just woken up"
Anna looked into JAspers eyes, they were amber coloured like the rest of them but they looked as though they had somehow seen more devastation than the others, they were sadder.
"Jacob has just got here as far as i am aware, i was i guess asleep upstairs in the guets bedroom."
She strated playing with her fingers again, her leg was irritating her again so she bent down and lifted up the leg of her jeans, accidently revealing her scars, the one on her right leg was becoming red and inflamed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Jacob laughed at the little girl sittingn on his lap. "Hey nessie, hows my favourite little half-vamp doing?"
He missed his surrogate little sister so much when he was away. It was like a piece of his heart was left somewhere else.
He turned to the growing crowd of "people" around him. "I think Anna was just about to explain what she is doing here"
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Nessie giggled as Jacob tickled her belly. "Jake, Anna is a cat, like you but a kitty, and she has bad dreams, i have seen them, thye are scary." She huddled into her Jacobs large chest as she remembered the nightmares she had had the previous evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Jasper's eyes travelled immediately to Anna's scars, so she had seen battles too, just like he had.

"Carlisle should take a look at that leg." He said, noticing how red and swollen it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Anna quickly covered her leg back up. She hated poeple seeing her scars, hey were hideous to her, evidenc eof her past life. a constant reminder.
"its ok, its nothing, he has already looked at it. It looks worse than it is."
Even so she hobbled over to sit on a nearby chair. Never having her back to the poeple around her. Constantly her gaze shifted to ensure she wasnt about to be attacked. Always on her guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Jasper could feel her tension. Carlisle and Esme obviously trusted this girl and so he decided to help her, he sent waves of calm and reassurance over to he, smiling weakly.

"Are you staying here long?" He asked, curious to know the girls history, he felt drawn to he in a way he never had to anyone before, not even to Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Anna suddenly felt a wave of calm fall over her, she instantly felt reassured that she was safe and JAsper was looking at her so intently that she was certain it was coming from him. Although she was not quite sure how. She smiled faintly at him, she couldnt help it.
"My name is anna, and apparently i have been invited to stay for a while, your parents have been very good to me."
She picked up the letter that she had written earlier that had been disgarded and indictated that If he wanted to know more Jasper should come and take it from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 pm

HE gulped as she stared into his eyes, holding out the paper for him, he took a step forward and shakily took it from her, his eyes scanned the text rapidly, still taking in every word. He handed it back to her, making no comment. He would talk to her properly about it but not with an audience, he still didn't share his own history with his family, only snippets when entirely necessary.

"Yes, Carlisle and Esme are very good... They rescued all of us in some way or another and gave us all a life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Anna didnt know what to make of Jasper. He seemed nervous around her, or was he just nervous in general? She looked down as he quickly read her letter, he didnt reveal it to everyone else, she was thankful for that. She didnt know if she was ready for everyone to know her history, but she, for some reason, wanted him to know. And she had a funny feeling they would be talking about it later.
She looked over at Alice who althoug she looked all smiles, definately seemed tense. They were obviously in a relationship, the way Jasper had moved closer to her when he saw Anna.
"they are wonderful people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Jasper continued to stare into her eyes, she was drawing him in and he didn't know how or why she was affecting him like this. As far as he knew, shapeshifters didn't have powers like vampires did so if it wasn't something being forced then it was because of this girl sitting here. Maybe it was simply because she was him, a female him. It was already obvious that she was as nervous and shy as he was, she had been in the military and she had battle scars to mimic his.

He cleared his throat, realising he had been staring for a while. "I'm going to go and help Carlisle and Esme:"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Anna blushed lightly, the blood qwarming her cheeks as she realised thta JAsper had been staring at her in front of everyone. She tried to tell him to wait a few minutes, give Esme and Dr Cullen some more time but he had alreayd gone. She suddenly felt very alone again. the others were all staring at her, but not in the same way that Jasper had been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Jacob watched the interaction between JAsper and the beautiful new girl intently. THen Jasper left and something Nessie had said suddenly bought him back tolife.

"Hang on, a cat??? You are a shapeshifter?" For some reason this made him absolutley ecstatic. A Female shapeshifter, other than Leah, finally. It was like fate, destiny. He grinned from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Renesmee grinned up at Jacob, she had made him ahppy, she liked to make Jacob happy. "Yeah, i told you, she is a kitty cat, a pretty white one. Like her hair. See...... she has got cats eyes." Renesmee skipped over to anna and pointed at her almost a cm away from her eyes. "Pretty blue ones"
Then she skipped back to jacob and landed herslef on his lap again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Jasper made his way around the back of the house, a stag slung over his shoulder. He had drained two young bucks, hoping the blood would wash away the memory of his parents.

Bucks! He thought imagining Esme bucking her hips against Carlisle.

He slammed the palm of his hand against his head repeatedly, trying to shake the memory out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Anna smiled uncomfortaby at Jacob as he grinned at her from across the room. oh dear she thought, perhaps he wont react as badly as i thought to having a cat in his territory
"yes i am a sahpeshifter, a white panther."
She prayed Esme or Dr Cullen would arrive home with something to eat for her soon. Or Jasper with his intense staring eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Jasper opened the door and walked in, going through the kitchen, his hand still slapping ferociously at his head, the stag swinging wildly at his shoulder.

He looked up as he entered the crowded room, noticing everyone watching his strange behaviour.

"Grubs up." He smiled at Anna. "I'll put it in the kitchen for you." He said turning around and going back to the modern kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Anna stood up and followed jasper into the kitchen, amazed at the fact he and not his parents had bought her food, and 2 bucks at that. She was glad to be aware from the greedy eyes of AJcob and the weird stare of Alice.
"Thankyou" she said to Jasper, his back to her. She knew she would not be able to eat in this form, not properly, but there was no way she could change in this small kitchen. "umm, would it be ok if you put them outside for me, it uh might be easier"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:17 pm

"Sorry I didn't think." He replied, carrying them out to the back of the house. "Would you mind if I stayed? I'd like to see your transformation." He realised then that she would have to strip first.

"Er actually... I think... I have to go." He said, embarrassed again as he turned and ran back into the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Anna watched Jasper run back into the house with a smile on her face. A shy vampire, sweet she couldnt imagin that most vampires were that shy. If he had stayed long enough for her to reply she would have told him that actually he could stay if he turned his back while she transformed. She guessed that if she stayed here long enough they would all see her change at some point, she would have to get over her shyness eventually. And his parents ahd already seen her, allthough admiteddly one was a doctor and one was a female.
She turned round and eyed up the deer in front of her. She could feel her stomach ruble at the smell of the fresh meat. She quickly took her clothes noff, enjoying the breeze o her skin, she had ben in the nude for so long she had forgotten how restrctive it was wearing clothes, but she guessed that was a necessity when around people, and apparently vampires.
She stood there like that for a minute then reached down inside herself with ehr mind pulling at the energy used to transform, luckily she had built up a bit during her short sleep. Then, her body shivering with the exersion she leapt foward and felt the change come over her.
It felt good to be her alter ego again and her natural instincts came over her as she caught the scent of the meat in the air. And she, ravnous tore apart the first deer within seconds. The second one however, after being a bit fuller from the first she decided to play with. She knocked it with her large, white paw making it fly a few meters from her. Then turned to pounce as if it were her prey and she was on the hunt. Then she turned, ran up the side of the house a few meters before leaping onto the buck. She giggled,a low throaty cat like giggle. Then slowly, appreciativly ate the buck while purring contentedly to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next