Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Sight: Tanya and Embry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:50 am

She doesn't sound upset! Embry thought, his heart soaring again. She only seems surprised!

"Yes, I am," he said with a smile. "Are you okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:59 am

Tanya smiled, "That's fine but you do realize that we cant actually go out on a normal 'human' date. Although I am interested to know what kind of date you come up with..." her eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:03 am

She said yes! That was all that Embry could think of. Sure, he couldn't have a normal human date with her, but that didn't bother him. Nothing about his relationship with Tanya was normal, and he liked that. It was so much better than normal.

And what to do? he thought. There are definitely some places for us to hang out. I guess that a movie might not be good...but she has to like other things.

"Well, I'm going over some ideas," he said with a grin. "Tell me what you like to do though."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 am

Tanya smiled, " I will try anything once..." she winked.

She jumped to the forest floor. "But I am sure whatever you come up with will be fine. Let's do what you like to do, that way I can get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:22 am

"Oh, a challenge," Embry said, nodding slowly as he got to his feet. "Well...I'm try to rise to it. Can I get any hints though?" He smiled as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 am

Tanya laughed, " A hint??... let's start with no nowhere sunny."

Walking around picking up there clothes, and placing them neatly on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 am

"That's why I wanted it to be a night day," Embry said with a laugh.

As much as he would have liked to watch Tanya picking up all those clothes, he figured that it would only be gentlemanly to help her, so he did, taking his jeans and torn shirt in one hand and handing Tanya's lingerie to her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 am

Tanya took the lingerie smiling as she slipped on her bra an panties but left her skirt and shirt folded neatly on the rock.

" And what are a humans favorite nocturnal activities?? " she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:03 am

"Sometimes it's drinking," Embry replied. "Not always but sometimes. Then sometimes it's patrolling because we have to, only I don't have to tonight. Sometimes it's going to see a movie or going to a club." He laughed and added, "Sometimes it's just catching up on sleep."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 pm

"I will have to pass on the drinking and the sleeping," and leaned into to him to give a light kiss on the lips, before taking his hand and whirling round in a little circle.

"Now going to a club would be fun. I love to dance."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:21 pm

He laughed again--she was always making him laugh--and twirled her around. His eyes watched her as she spun, admiring her grace. Even for a vampire, she moved fluidly.

"Then a club it is," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Tanya smiled,

Spinning herself into his arms, wrapping her arms round his waist and pushing her breast into his chest, tilting her head back so that she could see into his eyes.

" What kind of clubs do you go too? " she pictured him dancing and flirting with girls the image made her growl, the thought of him with other women displeased her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm

He wrapped his arms around her waist, looking down at her face and grinning. She was starting to get to him again, pushing her breasts against his chest and everything, but he held back this time.

"Regular ones, I guess, where they have music and dancing and a lot of people and a lot of alcohol," he said with a laugh. "There's are two pretty decent ones in Port Angeles, but the one that I really liked was in Seattle."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Tanya loved the way he grinned, it made his whole face light up. Cute and mischievous all at the same time.

"SO which one would you like to go too? " Snuggling close and putting her head on his chest.

"Do you drive?? I can get there pretty easily and quickly but I don't imagine that you will want to run there phased, and if you get drunk how do you get home? I can't drive."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 pm

"I do drive," Embry said, "but I could phase and run there with you pretty easily. I can run fast in human form too, almost as fast as you can." That way, he wouldn't have to carry his clothes in his mouth all the way to Seattle while avoiding being seen. Generally, the sight of Embry in his wolf form scared everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Tanya smiled, "How about I meet you there. It will make seeing me again a nice surprise and I can sort myself out...." she looked over at the rock.

"And I can get myself some new clothes too before Imeet you."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Embry didn't want her to leave, but then he knew that he'd see her in a few hours anyway, and her request wasn't unreasonable.

Besides, I need time to update everyone on everything and find out what Jacob is doing, he thought.

Taking in a deep breath to calm himself, he said, "Sure, that sounds good. I'll see you around....eight?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 pm

"Eight sounds perfect but you will have to tell me the name of the club or I wont know where I am going."

Smiling and walking away to the rock and slipped her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 pm

He laughed and said, "That was what was coming next. It's called the Baltic Room."

He pulled his clothes back on too, having forgotten about it again. Watching her drove a lot of important thoughts from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 pm

"The Baltic Room. I'm sure I can find it and I will see you later." she wasn't sure what to do but she didn't think she couldn't just leave without saying bye some how.

She cam over and gave him light kiss on the lips, murmuring. "See you at eight." Before turning and running into the woods and towards Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Embry grabbed hold of her arm, his fingers closing around his wrist, and he pulled her to him, kissing her goodbye deeply and passionately.

Fuck, he thought. When did I get so emotional? But then he didn't really care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight: Tanya and Embry
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12