Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Broken Heart

Go down 
+4
Edward Cullen.
Alice Cullen
Jazzie
Leah Clearwater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Broken Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Renesmee looked genuinely afraid. Bella tried to calm herself down, she placed a hand over Edwards, which were tightly holding their child up against the wall of the house.

"Edward, love... Please, don't hurt her" she whispered, before she darted her angry eyes at Renesmee.

"What the hell? What did you DO?" she spat. "Renesmee, you are in SO much trouble. You DRUGGED him, and by the smell of you... You let him... No... you MADE him..." she couldn't carry on. She felt sick. Discusted with her daughter. Not just for having sex with Jacob, but more so with the way she went about it. You CANNOT do that! It's RAPE!" she exclaimed, moving closer, so much that she was almost nose to nose with the frightened girl.

"I am so... dissapointed with you Renesmee... I'm discusted. We did NOT bring you up in this way. You better have a fucking good reason".

Bella hoped that Ness knew how angry she was. Bella hardly ever cursed. Particullay in front of the family. It was all she could do to stop herself from doing some damage. She wanted to cry, and scream. And break things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Edward released her with a shove, growling angrily as he stalked off a few feet away, anger boiling inside of him as his fists balled up angrily. He turned to Anna, truly embarrassed at the horrifying thing his daughter had done.

"You have to know, he didn't want her," Edward said, his voice harsh with anger, though he wasn't directing it at the girl. It was all that creature he called a daughter. "What happened, it was all her. He was under the effect of a drug. I'm very sorry for what she's done and for my behavior yesterday. This is truly despicable."

He turned to his daughter, angrily pointing a finger at her. "I've never been ashamed to call you my daughter, but right now, I don't even want to look at you. I'm ashamed to call you my own."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Alice stood next to Jasper, leaning against him for support. As everything started to come out, she immediately worried for Jacob. She turned to Jasper, turning his face towards her gently and brushing her lips against his.

"Someone needs to talk to Jacob, and I think I'm the only one calm enough to do it. I love you, Jasper.. please take care of Anna. I will be back as soon as I can," she spoke only soft enough for him to hear. She kissed him softly once more before slipping off the porch and running into the woods.

ooc - Alice continued in The Woods - Nessie & Jacob's night
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Anna tried to clam herslef, her getting worked up was nt going to help anyone. She took deep breaths and looked up at Renesmee, everyone was silent for just a few seconds, it was then that she heard it....

The tiny very faint sound of a very fast heartbeat, and it was coming from Renesmee.

"Oh my God, you didnt make him use protection you stupid irresponsible manipulative little....."

She shook with anger and despair, renesmee was going to give Jacob the one thing that she never could. A Baby.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Jasper watched Alice go and he hoped that he found Jacob.

He felt awful for having doubted him, he would never do that again, he made a silent vow. Jasper felt his heart if he had one go out to him.

Then he turned to see Ann shaking Ness... he turned cold, this must be wrong, she was pregnant??

"Anna" his voice full of worry while he treid to calmher
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Edward couldn't believe what he was hearing, but sure enough as soon as he focused, he heard the soft pitter patters of a heartbeat coming from his daughter. He roared angrily, grabbing her again, shaking her almost violently.

"How could you have been so fucking stupid?!" he growled dangerously. "You stupid, stupid, STUPID little girl! You think you're so fucking grown up?! Go ahead! Have this fucking kid! Do it on your own. Your mother and I will not be helping you. You made your bed, now fucking sleep in it," he hissed as he pushed her away from him, pacing angrily.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Renesmees bones shook as her father violently shook her. She was confused what baby, how was she having a baby??? "I dont know what you are tlaking about, what baby, how am i having a baby? Can someone please explain?????"

Her head was spinning from everyone shouting at her, not understanding what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Something suddenly just dawned on Anna

"Edward, i am assuming neither you nor Bella have ever had "the talk" with Renesmee, so how the hell is she supposed to know what you are talking about. THe girl doesnt know how you get pregnant."

She couldnt believe she wa actually sticking up for the little witch, but she was so naive it was un believable, like a child in an adults body with a reta deal of intelligence.
She crouched down again, her head in her hands. Jazz what is going to happen to Jacob and me now?
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Jasper crouched down next to her, wrapping his arms round her.

I dont know Anna, but you are not alone. We will work this out together

He glared up at Renesmee, "Edward I suggest you talk to your daughter and be grateful she is still standing ."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Edward was glaring at Renesmee just as angrily as Jasper did. "Believe me, if she weren't mine..." he trailed off, not wanting to say something he'd regret later.

He turned to Anna, "I'm sorry, for all of this."

He snatched Renesmee up by the arm and took off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Anna stood up as Edward dragged Renesmee off in the direction of their cottage. She took JAspers hand and walked into the house wiht him.

"I hope JAcob is ok and Alice can find him, im really worried about him. I cant believe i thought that he actually......had sex with her willingly, not much of a trusting wife am i?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Jasper held her hand tightly as they walked back into the house.

"Anna how where to know that Ness would stoop so low. I believed it too...." a wave of guilt and shame washed over him. He squeezed her hand, " But when he Alice gets him home we can sort this out." His forehead in a frown, what should they tell him about the baby
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Anna just thought of something horrifying do you think he will leave me, because of the baby, its the one thing i can never give him, not his own anyway.

She put her hands on her ehad again and started sobbing all over again.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Jasper was at a loss for words, he wished that Alice was here.

"He love you Anna.We don't know what will happen until Jacob comes back and I suspect he will want to talk with Ness....."

He sighed, what a mess everything was. He pushed his hands through his hair frustrated
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Anna growled "she is not going anywhere near him without me there to supervise, she is an evil manipulative witch and i will not have her within 5 meters of my husband"

She wished Alice would hurry up and bring him home, she needed to check that he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Jasper put a hand on her shoulder,

"Anna it will be alright. We are all watching Ness very carefully not but we must show Jake we trust him." He gave her little squeeze, "And if that means letting him talk to Ness, we should let him. It's the least we can do."

He looked out the window, wondering where Jacob and Alice where but he knew that Alice was the best to deal with this
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Anna looked at her brother, "so you expect m to let ehr ina room with him by herself when she just raped him? I think not, believe me, i trust him, i oculdnt trust her as far as i could throw her. Her parents hsould put her on a leash and chain her up. Or put her in a institution for the criminally insane."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Jasper sighed,

"I dont think she will ever dare try anything like that again Anna. We need to do whatever Jacob wants, after all it effect him greatly..."

He was so sorry for Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am

ooc - continued from Jacob and Nessie's Night

Alice walked in slowly, spotting Jasper and Anna.

"I found Jacob," she said softly, turning to look at Jacob, motioning for him to come further into the room. "I think it's important that you both talk."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 am

Jacob hesitated at the door, he hovered in the doorway he couldnt bring himself to go in.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 am

Anna gasped as Jacob walked into the room behind Alice, He looked terrible, his skin looked as htough it had been rubbed raw.

"Oh thank god you are ok"

She ran up to him and hugged him, holding him tihgt, tears flowing down her cheeks

"im so sorry, i should never have told you ton go, it is all my fault, god i am so sorry"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 am

Jacobs hands fell to his sides as Anna hugged him, trying not to flinch at her touch.

"I am fine Anna. It's nobodies fault but my own." He looked at Jasper, he did not need to have his powers to know he was sorry, it made Jake feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 am

Anna was confused, why did he seem so cold to her. He must hate her. She let go of him and turned away back to JAsper, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Jacob there is something i need to tell you, its Renesmee, she, she is pregnant. You didnt use protection with her. You are going to have a baby, together"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 am

Jacob stumbled backwards at Anna's words. It was like someone had physically hit him in the stomach.

"It's not possible...." he stuttered his mind racing. Jacob closed his eyes, the room was spinning.

"It cant be.... not mine. We only....." his legs could not hold him any longer and he fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 am

Anna ran over to where jake had fallen and crouched next to him. Sttroking his hair.

"im sorry, i had to tell you, you needed to know. Its ok, it will be ok....i promise.But it is true, she was a virgin until....well obviously. And i heard the baby, i heard its heart bit, it was tiny and faint but it was definately there."

She lifted his face up to look him in the eyes. "Jake you are going to be a dad." She pressed her forhead to his, she knew what would happen now, she could feel it in her broken heart and see it in his eyes.

Jasper calm him, please, he needs to be able to think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Heart
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next