Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Broken Heart

Go down 
+4
Edward Cullen.
Alice Cullen
Jazzie
Leah Clearwater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Broken Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:50 am

Jasper looked at Jacob, the intense emotion coming from him made him flinch. He concentrated and did his best to calm him but the feeling from Jake where very strong.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 am

Jacob felt blood rushing to his head, there was a loud noise drumming in his ears,

He shook his head, "No no no, it just not true...." He thought his head would explode.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 am

Anna knew what she had to do to prove to him, she put her hand gently over his heart, barely touching him, and looked into his eyes, showing him the images of her hearing Renesmees babies heart beat, the sound of it and then Edwards reaction when he heard the same.

"Its true sweety, its true" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:05 am

Jacob didn't want to see what Anna had to show him but the images popped into his head anyway.

His shoulders shook as a dry sob escaped him, "No....."

There was no denying it, no hiding. Ness was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:09 am

Anna cringed as Jacob sobbed, she hated seeing him like this, so hurt. He was usually so strong. "im sorry jacob, sorry its not me, sorry you have to go through this." She got up and turned away again, walking over to the sofa and put her head in her hands, the tears falling freely again as she cried.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 am

Jacob sat and wrapped his arms round his legs, forcing himself to calm down to think straight.

"Where is she?? What do the others think?? Has Carlisle had a look at her??" So many questions, he needed answers.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 am

Anna was shocked at Jacobs sudden questions....
"ummm i think Ed took her back to the cottage, he was pretty angry at her. She didnt seem to undertsnad what she had done, Calrisle doesnt know yet." She spoke between sobs, her voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:27 am

Jasper put a hand round her shoulder, reassuring her.

"Jacob we understand that you have a lot of questions and we will try to answer them all best we can but you need to calm yourself first."

HE could feel Jake easing.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 am

Anna felt slightly comforted by her brothers touch. She needed him right now, she just didnt know what to do or say to JAcob to help him. Thye had only got married 2 days ago and now this. Was their marriage over? Would he leave her now for renesmee because she was giving him what Anna couldnt? It was just so incredibly unfair.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:40 am

Jacob slowly got to his feet.

He looked at Anna, his heart ached. "Anna...." he whispered. He hated seeing her like this, and knowing he was the cause of her pain yet again.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:44 am

Anna looked up again as Jacob said her name, he looked so hiurt, so broken, she had destroyed him by letting him go last night he must hate her.
"I love you Jake" she whispered, barely loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 am

Jacob Walked over to Anna and knelt infront of her, "I love you too...." his hands reaching out to softly touch her cheek.

"I am so sorry Anna."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:17 am

Anna moved slowly foward as AJcob stroked her cheek, she kissed him gently on the lips, not wanting to scare him. it felt like a goodbye kiss. A single tear fell down her cheek as she held his hand against it, not wanting to let him go.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:26 am

Her kiss felt so final, he didn't want to pull away because if he did would this be there last??

He shivered as he though of Ness, he could smell he still, and as much she hated her for what she had done, a part of him would not let anything happen to her, he was trapped.

"anna..."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am

He needed ppermission, she realised that, the saying if you loved someone you let them go sprang to mind. she needed to let him go.

"Jacob, do what you have to do, i iwll wait for you, always, for eternity. You will always be a part of me, no matter what, you have saved me. And i will always be your wife, even if you are not here with me. You will always be in my heart."

She moved his hand to her still heart as a tear slipped from her cheek and between both of their hands.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 am

Jasper watched not interfering, this was for them to sort out and he would have to be as supportive of both of them.

He was shocked at what came out of Anna's mouth, he felt her pain as she said it.
Anna what are you doing, fight for him
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:57 am

If i fight for him it will only hurtn him more, make what he will inevitably feel the need to do more painful for him. If i let him go, at least he will go with a clear conscience and this may not haunt him for the rest of the time that we are apart. i cant hurt him anymore than i already have.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:07 am

Jasper stroker her shoulder,

Anna did you not learn from just a day ago let him make his own decions, dont take it out of his hands even if it pains him. He will prefer it
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 am

Anna nodded as her brother spoke inside her head, only her hearing his voice.

"Jacob, i love you and always will, i will be here for you whatever you decide to do about this situation. One way or another."

she looked back at ehr brother, checking that was ok.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 am

Alice stood shocked; her body felt like dead weight and her legs buckled from under her. She felt like the wind had been knocked out of her and she didn't know what to think. Renesmee was pregnant with Jacob's baby?

She put her head in her hands, trembling as she took everything in. What was happening? Everything was falling apart again and she didn't know how to stop her sister from hurting. She looked up slowly, meeting Jasper's, silently asking him to let her know everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 am

Jacob stood up and looking at Anna with sad eyes and smile, "Thank you."

He moved to the door and called out. "Carlisle could you please come here ?" H He hoped that the doc would not be to upset for calling him away from his wife and new baby but he needed his help
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 am

Anna couldnt cope anymore so she turned and went upstairs sobbing her heart out to the room that she and Jacob hqad shared, his scnt filled her, making her feel more depressed. He was everywhere in there.

She lay down on the bed curling up in a tight ball hugging the pillow as his scent on it filled her. Making her cry harder.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 am

Carlisle and Esme had listened to every word that had been said outside of the house. They were both absolutely astounded at everything which had gone on and he knew it was only a matter of time before he was called upon to help. He kissed Esme lovingly on the lips and gently stroked his sons head as he left the study and made his way down to the living room where Jacob had called him to.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:34 am

Carlisle walked into the room.

Jacob stood straight and nodded at him. "Doc I need your help, have you heard what has happened?"

He hoped he had, he really did not want to explain, he could barely do that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:42 am

"It's been a little hard not to hear." He replied with a slight frown. "Where is Renesmee?" He asked, presuming that was what he was needed for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Broken Heart - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Heart
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next