Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Living Room (The baby aftermath)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Living Room (The baby aftermath) Empty
PostSubject: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Jacob walked into the living room, with the furniture still pushed to the sides for the wedding. The cake still untouched.

He was so angry. His heart was racing, it ached....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Alice walked hand in hand with Jasper down the stairs, noticing Jacob and Anna in the living room. But it wasn't until they stepped off the step, that she noticed how angry Jacob looked and how upset Anna seemed.

"Jacob.. Anna, what's..."

She trailed off as she froze in her spot, her hand tightening around Jasper's as her eyes glazed over. Esme. Carlisle. She could hear a baby crying in the distance. Esme opened a door. Blue room - a nursery. She leaned over a crib - Freddy's baby. Esme moved to the rocking chair in the room, cradling it as she sang to him. And then it was gone.

She looked up at Anna, confusion clouding her face. "You gave him up," she whispered, knowing she would know what she referred to.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Anna stopped in her tracks as ALice came into the room with Jasper.....then ALices eyes glazed over.....a vision..

"I had to, you should have heard them, seen them, they have waited over 90 years...."

Then Anna had a thought, she oculd show them, show them what she had heard, what she had seen.

She opened her mind to Jasper, knowing he would see her thoughts then touched Alice and Jacob, Jacobs tension almost burning her, and showed them her most recent past, trying to get them to understand.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Jacob flinched at her touch and tried to pull away but the images crashed thorough his mind and into his head.

When they stopped, he pulled his hand away.

"What and that makes it all right does it and I should just say everything is ok?? " he hissed.

Stepping away from her, he did not want to be near her right now, he needed to be able to think
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Anna crumbled at the sound of pure despising in JAcobs voice, she fell to the floor, the sheer emotion and confusion of everything bursting from her, breaking her as the tears flowed.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Jasper went to Anna on the floor and pulled her in his arms soothing her. He glared up at Jacob, "What is wrong with you Jacob? This is your WIFE..." He looked at Alice, his eyes pleading for help.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Alice turned to glare at Jacob, not understand why he was so angry, especially when Anna was so upset. "Jacob, c'mon, I think we need to talk," she said, making her way to him, and grabbing his arm, pulling him outside to the porch.

She stood in front of him, her hands on her hips, "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so damn angry?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Anna sobbed uncontrolably in her brothers arms she oculdnt get ehr words out so she did it mentally istead

they have waited so long, so much longer than i have. I only lost my baby a wekk ago, me and Jacob ahve only been married one day. The desperation inb Esmes and Carlisles eyes. It was like me and Jacob in 100 years time, i couldnt take thta from them...it wouldnt have been fair, it would have been selfish, wrong.
Me and Jacob can adopt, maybe a shapeshifter, im sure you or carlisle have ocntacts, something will come up, somehow, i just couldnt take that frm them.

She creid again, praying that JAcob would understand eventually, knwoing that Jasper could still hear her thought and feel her intensity of her emotions, maybe he and Alice could help them, somehow.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Jacob rammed his hands into his pockets.

"Of course something has to be wrong with me. It's just the Jake, it always the dum dogs fault!!"

Why was he even staying here, they didn't want him here, they never had.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Alice's eyes widened and she put her hands on his shoulders, afraid he might run off. "Jacob, I'm trying to help you. Why are you angry? I know we all give you a lot of hell but you're not a dumb dog. Tell me what's wrong," she said genuinely, her eyes worried.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

"Anna what you did was selfless and I know how hard it was for you. I don't know what is bothering Jake but I can feel his anger and his.... heart ache??"

He stroked her hair, "Don't worry we will work this out.....hush now."

Jasper hoped that Alice could make sense of what was wrong with Jake but whatever it was he felt it deeply
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Jacob looked at the hand of his shoulder, they seemed to slump under he touch, the anger lessening. Whatever he was feeling or was happening, it was not Alice's fault. She had been nothing but..... a friend to him lately.

"Alice you can't help. Anna has already made her mind up..... her mind up. I might as well not be here."

He sat down on the steps, he did not trust his legs to hold him up anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm

As Jacob sat on steps, she suddenly realized why he was so upset. She frowned deeply and slowly moved to sit next to him.

"You wanted the baby, didn't you?" she asked softly, wrapping her arms around him, encouraging him to confide in her as she attempted to comfort him. "It's okay, Jake, you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Jacob sighed and whispered very softly, "Yes, I wanted the baby...." and he wondered if he should tell her about his dreams, could he trust her??

He sank his head in his hands, drained...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Alice's frown deepened and she hugged him tighter, pulling his head to her shoulder in a comforting gesture. "I'm so sorry, Jacob," she whispered. She could tell he was holding back and she couldn't help but be a little hurt that he didn't trust even after how nice she'd been to him lately. "You can trust me, you know," she said softly.

She knew what it was like to want something you couldn't have. She didn't have the thoughts often, but sometimes, she wanted a baby with Jasper - a product of their love. But it was impossible for them, just as it was impossible for Anna.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Jacob leaned into Alice, grateful for the contact and comfort that was offered.

"Do you believe in the power of dreams Alice...." He knew Alice could not see his future but he wondered if she believed that others could?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:44 pm

She kept her arms around him, glad he was confiding in her. She rubbed his upper back comfortingly as she listened to him speak.

"Yes, of course I do," she nodded, "dreams are powerful subconscious thoughts people have when they sleep. "What did you dream, Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Jacob hesitated,

"Alice if I tell you I don't want you telling anyone else. Anyone and that includes Jasper.... can you do that?"

Perhaps he was asking to much and that the friendship he thought might be there was just in his mind, a case of wishful thinking.

He didn't want Anna to know
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 pm

She wanted to say no, that she wouldn't keep secrets from Jasper, but the look on Jacob's face didn't let her. She wanted to comfort him and show him that it all wasn't all an act. She hated to admit it, but the dog had grown on her. It upset her to see him to sad.

"I won't tell anyone," she promised finally, "you have my word."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Jacob nodded,

"I had a dream last night. A little boy, my boy... my son. I saw flashes of our life watched him learn to walk. To talk.... to say Daddy. Playing on the grass. Reading books. Watching sports on TV. Teaching him to play games on the front lawn. Fixing engines together....

I could feel it Alice, I am going to have son"

He looked at her, did she think he was nuts. Did she understand his anger, his fear??
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:19 pm

She frowned as she listened to him, hugging him a little tighter before she felt him pull back. "Oh Jacob, that sounds so wonderful..it really does. But.." she paused as she bit her lip, "you know that Anna can't have children."

She sighed softly and touched his cheek tenderly. Her actions weren't sexual or anything of the sort - at the moment, she truly felt like his sister. "I really think you need to talk to Anna about this, Jacob. This is her future too, and..." she trailed off and looked at him. "Wait..Anna wasn't a part of that dream.. did you not see her with you?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Jacob shook his head, " It was sort of hazy at the edges but..... no I didn't see anyone but me and my son."

He frowned did she not believe him? Was she upset with him that Anna was not in his dream.

He put his head on his knees. His heart and head where hurting.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 pm

She hated seeing so hurt. She almost wished she could cry just so she could truly show him how sorry she was. As he put his head on his knees, she rubbed his back slowly, laying her head on his shoulder. "Are...are you leaving Anna because of her decision?" she asked softly. "She really loves your, Jake. And even though I understand how you feel, I can also see her side. It hasn't been long at all since she lost a child of her own, she's still grieving."

She sighed softly. "I still think that whatever decision was made should've been discussed with you. Anna also needs to understand that now there's two of you. Marriage means a bond, a team. Not just you and her separately anymore."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Jacob mumbled from between where his head rested on his knees, "Thank you Alice. I don't know what to do but it was like she pulled the rug out from under my feet, my future stolen..... I hate feeling like I have no control"

He closed his eyes, how had things changed again so quickly
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:09 am

"I understand," she said softly, "but you have to know how much she loves you, Jacob. You can still have that future. Maybe.. maybe something else will come. You have to keep thinking positively or this marriage is never going to work. Things are going to be hard enough as it is. I don't know if you know but.. Edward and Bella are bringing Renesmee home. You need as little stress as possible right now."

She reached over and turned his head to face her. "We'll help you as much as we can, you know that. And if Jasper won't, which I'm sure he will, then I will. Things will be okay. Just don't give up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Living Room (The baby aftermath) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room (The baby aftermath)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next