Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Annas room - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Annas room - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Annas room

Go down 
+2
JacobBlack
Leah Clearwater
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Annas room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 am

Anna squeeled as someone called from the other side of her bedroom door and in lest than three seconds her body was dry and she had her clothes back on. in fots of giggles she watched as jacob quickly put his clothes on then she went to open herdoor. "hi"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 am

Eva raised an eyebrow when the very buff, nearly naked werewolf opened the door, but she didn't say anything about that. Sure, it was impressive, but right now, the only man she had eyes for was Roman. Then Anna appeared and said, "Hi." Eva smiled at the two of them.
"Well you two look like you've been having fun," she said with a smile and a wink. "Jake even smells a little better covered in vampire scent." Then, before Jacob could rip her head off, she added quickly, "Just joking. Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, we were wondering if anything big was happening. It seemed like something was."
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 am

"Yes," Roman agreed, wrapping his arm around Eva, "we'd be happy to help however we can, I'm sure," he said looking towards Eva for a moment for approval.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 am

Eva noticed Roman's look, and she gave him a small smile. He didn't have to ask her permission to do anything just yet. She didn't think that they were at that point.
"Yes, we would be," she said.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 am

anna looked at
JAcob standing there in just a towel looking lsightly embaressed "umm eva, could you just do us a favour and go and grab Jakes bag of clothes form the kitchen, then we can expolain everything. Roman come in, Im sure Eva will just be a second" She tunred and gestured to the sofa on one wall of her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 am

"Yes, of course," Eva said, nodding in understanding. She could see why Anna didn't want any girl seeing her boy like that, and she was only too happy to help out Anna by getting Jacob some clothes to wear so that he'd be decent for company. After all, it was obvious that Anna was finally having some luck, and Eva had no wish to even the slightest thing mar the newborn's happiness, not after what she'd suffered so recently.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm

It didn't take Eva longer than a minute to find the bag, and she raced back up the stairs. She just had to know what was going.
"So, here's your clothes, Jake," she said, pushing the bag into his hands. "Now, he can dressed, and you guys can tell us what's going." She was practically bouncing, she was so excited to find out what it was. She was sure it had to be something very big and something very good.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Evas excitement was contagious, anna couldnt help but giggle at her as she bounced up and down, obviously dieing to know what all the excitement was about. "well" she said, looking round at Jake "me and Jake.....we are kinda, well we are, getting married, today,in like, 2 hours!"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:11 pm

"¿Qué?" Eva exclaimed, her eyes widening. "I mean, what, I'm sorry. Oy! You're getting married. I can't believe it. That's amazing news. That's great news. Since when though? When did he propose I mean?" Then her eyes caught sight of the ring, and her breath whooshed in. "Oh, Anna, it's gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Jacob took the bag off Eva and went to the slightly worse for wear bathroom, he grinned at the hole in the shower wall.

He grabbed a pair of black jeans and t shirt out the bag and put them on, the bag was not exactly full and the rate Anna ripped his clothes off he wouldn't have any soon.

Jacob strolled in smiling and came to stand behind Anna wrapping his arms round her,
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 pm

"Well, you two certainly look like a happy couple," Eva said with a smile. "I can't believe that you're getting married so soon. Is it really in only two hours?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Anna smiled as Jacob came back into the room and she took his warm hand in her cool one "yes, it really is in 2 hours time, we are incredibly happy and we want to spend the rest of out eternity togtehr, how ever long that may end up being, so we dont se any point in waiting. Thankyou for being happy for us, i know we dont really know each other very well but it nice to know i will have friends there."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yeah, I thought that it would be," Eva said, taking it all in. "I know that we all did just meet a few days ago, but I know that you've been through a lot, and I'm just happy that you've found yourself a husband and a brother."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Jacob pulled Anna closer to him, smiling down at her.

"We are very happy and the time can't pass quickly enough til this evening "
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:07 pm

"I believe it," Eva said with another smile. She'd never been married before, and she wasn't sure how any marriage she might have made as a human would have worked out. No matter who her father was, she would have always born the stigma of being an illegitimate child of mixed race, and any man she married might have come to resent that part of her after a time.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Anna smiled lovingly at the man standing next to her "speaking of which i am going to have to start getting ready soon, i hope alice we be back shortly to help.....i just cant belive how she is going to manage to pull thios one off, a wedding in one day! " she smiled at Eva...."unless you want to help me get ready? "
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:12 pm

"Of course I'll help you get ready," Eva said. "Alice might be tiny and mighty, but she's still going to need some help." Besides, she was good at getting people ready, especially with doing hair and make-up, thanks to her four year stint as a hair-stylist a couple years ago. She'd been bored with traveling at the time, so she'd settled down in L.A. and decided to see what having a human job was like.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Jacob did not want to leave Anna not even for a moment but he knew that he would not be allowed to say.

"I better let you get ready." He leaned down and gave Anna a gentle kiss. "I will see you sweetheart later."

He took his suite and walked out to find out if anyone needed any help.

OOC "THe wedding thread"
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Roman chuckled at the two girls and moved forward to press a light kiss against Eva's lips. "I'll leave you two ladies." He touched his hand to the small of Eva's back, "I will see you at the ceremony if not before."

And with that, he left, heading down the stairs and out to the porch to help.

ooc - Wedding plans.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Anna grinned excitedly at Eva "i cant believe this is actually hapening! Iam so incredibly excited and happy! I am like the luckiest past vamp/part shifter girl ever!!! Hahaha" she laughed giddily pulling on evas hand "come have a look at the dress. She pulled out the dress, red, long, satin, with one strap and jewelled dtail ove rit. "not exactly traitional but then neither am i relaly so i think it is perfect. and i have got a load of accesoried to go with it aswell. " She pulled out a ruby and diamond tiara and amtching earings and bracelet. And the clear strappy sandals that she had picked out. "what do you think. Now do u put the dress on then do hair and make up or hair and make up then dress?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:51 am

Eva couldn't believe how beautiful the dress was or how unique. She actually liked something about the red color. It reminded her a little bit of the weddings she'd seen in India and of the native weddings she'd seen when she'd been a child in Cartago. And the style was something else. It would definitely be perfect for Anna.
"It's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait to see how this looks on you. Then again, Alice picked it out, so I'm sure it'll be perfect. And the jewelry matches it really well. As for what we're going to do first, unless we can somehow get this dress on over your head without touching your face or your hair, we put the dress on first and just cover it with something. Well, that is unless you think that you can step into it."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 am

Anna smiled at the compliments Eva gave about the dress the fact that she thought Alice had picked it out made her giggle, she wanst sure even alice could pick out something this different as a wedding dress, but maybe she could, she guessed you never knew with Alice.
"Ok, we put the dress on now then, will you help me get into it? She steppde out of the towel, hoping seeing naked anna wouldnt offend Eva even if it was just for a few seconds, Anna had gotten so used to being naked when she was living alone in the woods, nudity did not botehr her anmore.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:00 am

"Yeah, I will," Eva said, taking the dress and looking over it for the zipper. "So, it zips on the side then?" Anna nodded, and Eva undid the zipper. "Okay, let's get your arms into it the straps..or strap...and then we'll put it over your head. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:05 am

Anna nodded as Eva slipped the dress over her head then she slipped her arm into the one,sparkling strap and the dress flowed down to her ankles. It did look stunning. She stood patiently as Eva did up the zip for her.

Anna tunred to look in the mirror behind her and smiled. The dress was beautiful and definately packed a punch.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 am

"Oh, this is really beautiful," Eva said. She nudged Anna's arm lightly, getting her to lift it so that she could zip the dress. The fit was perfect, and the zipper went up without getting stuck on any fabric, which Eva was sure had to be some sort of good luck. "Where did you find it? Was it you or Alice who picked it out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annas room
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next