Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:06 pm

He watched the frown form on her lips as her hand ran over her baby bump, he felt so sorry for her, wondering what was going through her mind. Anger toward her parents bubbled inside of him again, her parents were 'occupied' while she was basically having a breakdown.

He placed his hand protectively over hers, rubbing her stomach gently. "You are beautiful, Renesmee... Absolutely stunning."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Renesmee figured that Brandon was lying to makje her feel better. "How can you say that? I look like a deofrmed beached whale. Its hideous". She pulled her tracksuit top back over where it had started riding up. She should have put on a bigger one, this one didnt cover her enough.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 pm

He moved his hand to cup her cheek, turning her face to his. "You are beautiful to me. Beauty isn't just skin deep and after the baby is born you'll get your figure back."

His fingers stroked gently at her cheek, her lips pressed together, so lucious, so enticing, oh how he wanted to kiss her. He cleared his throat and lay back on the ground, removing his hand from her face. "You need to have more faith in yourself... And others."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Renesmee started to feel herself tear up, "faith in myself hah! I am evil and manipulative and cruel and cold hearte, everyone has made that very very clear to me." She put her hands to eyes, trying to clear the tears that had started to fall down her cheeks. she got up and knelt on her knes, annoyed with herself for being so soft.

2and i am weak, very very weak"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 pm

His heart broke as she sat up and sobbed, what was his connection to this girl(

He sat up and knelt behind her, wrapping his arms around her, his chin on her shoulder. "You are not evil, Renesmee... A rebel, maybe. You act out to receive attention?" Her scent burned in the back of his throat, in a really good way and he was so tempted to kiss her bare skin. "I don't know Renesmee, but you are not evil."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Renesmee groaned as he tried to comfort her with his words "great so now i am an attention seekr as well. I preferred Rebel, rebelious i can cope with."

She got up and wlaked to the nearest tree, jumping and grabbing the nearest brnch with her bare hands before swinging herself up and landing standing perfectly on the branch. Before sitting herslef down on it.

"I love heights, i think i must have been a bird in a previous life2 She carried on climbing higher and higher, wondering of peter would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:50 pm

He groaned as she left his arms, her absence next to his body making him feel incomplete. He stood and watched as she swung herself into the branches of the tree. "I didn't mean it to sound like that." He said, a note of an apology in his voice.

He wondered if he should join her in the tree and decided that he most definately should. He smiled at her as he concentrated his mind on moving his body to the branch next to her, it appeared to look as if be had flown there.

"A beautiful bird you would have been." He smiled. "I picture you as a majestic bird... Maybe an eagle?"
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Renesmee watched in shock as he appeared to fly to the branch landing next to her. "I wish i could do that, all i can do is show peolpe things that i have seen, bit of a pointless talent"

She straddled the branch she was on, looking out over the horizon past the trees surrounding them.

"I wish i culd escape this place, just run and keep running, never stopping until no-one could find me. "
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 pm

"You could." He whispered, his legs straddling the branch, his back pressed against the tree trunk.

He hoped that she woulnt though, he was eager to know this girl more, to be there for her, to watch her grow into and even more beautiful woman.

"What is it you hate about here so much?" He asked, hoping it was something he could help her to fix so that she would stay.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Renesmee smiled a sad smile as Brandon sat behind her, so her back was to him. "I hate being alone when there are so many people around me. I ahte people making my decisions for me, i hate not being able to act normal, everyone making out that i am special and then shouting if i start to act it. I hate being so confined in such an open space."

She sighed and leaned ack onto his chest, hoping that he didn tmind the physical contact.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 pm

He very nearly purred as she rested her body against him, his arms moved slightly then relaxed back against his sides as he decided it probably wasn't a good idea to wrap her in his arms.

"So change it, change them... Change the people who are around you for people who don't tell you one thing an change their mind the very next day. If yiu have to leave." He swallowed. "Then leave an make your own desicions."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Renesmee reached round behind her, taking Brrandons arms and wrapping them around her.

"i cant leave yet, i need to haqve this baby, for them, but then i will. For a little while anyway, to igure things out, what i really want."

she leaned her head back and looked into his deep eyes, "thankyou, for being here" she kissed him lightly on the cheek, not quite sure why she did it, but it felt right, and nice.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

He smiled as she wrapped his arms around her, her hands still resting on his, she leant her head back onto his shoulder and kissed his cheek. He felt a fire burn through him at the touch of her lips.

"Renesmee." He growled wanting so much to crash his lips against hers, so pleased that she would be sticking around for a while.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Renesmee saw the fire burning in Brandons eyes and recognised it sdtraight away. The same need that she had seen in Jacobs that night whjen he had thought she was Anna.

Renesmee couldn't believe that Brandon would want her like that, not when he knew everything. Maybe he was insane afterall.

she whispered back to him, scared her voice would fail her.

"yes
Brandon?"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

"Stop me if you want." He purred, praying that she didn't push him away and run off. He swallowed hard, raising one of his hands and hooking his fingers under her chin, tilting her head back.

He stared into her eyes as his face made slow progress towards hers, his breathing ragged as her breath caught his face, his lips just millimeters from hers now as he finally closed the gap, the heat searing through his lips, tingling as they finally made contact.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 pm

The feeling of Brandons lips on hers was amazing. He was so gentle, and loving.

It was so different to when Jacob had kissed her. Brandon wanted her. She still ddint quiten understand it but she was willing not to question it. She needed this, she needed him.

She moved her lips against his. Her tongue slipping from her mouth to stroke his lips. She ddint really have a clue what she was doing but it felt right, natural.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 pm

He let out a soft moan as her tongue traced his lips, his stone heart feeling like it might flip. She hadn't pushed him away, he couldn't believe it. He couldn't understand what was happening between them but he was sure there was a higher power at work.

He swallowed hard before gently teasing her lips apart and tentatively entering his Tongue into her mouth, her taste so sweet, so intoxicating as he believed that she had the power to kill him with just a touch.

His Tongue traced her teeth, before gently caressing the sides of her mouth, not allowing her tongue to touch his yet, he wanted to take this slowly, build up the tension.

His hand was still at her chin, he moved it up to her cheek, stroking her softly.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 pm

A moan of pleasure escaped Renesmees mouth as brandons tongue entered it, stroking ever so gently, avoiding her tongue, like he was teasing it.

She broke off the kiss and looked him in the eys, smiling for just a second before she turned herself around and sat herself gently facing him and moving her lips to his again. Tasting him, caressing his face with her hands, miving to his hair and running hre fingers though it softly. She wanted to touch every part of his gorgeous body, wanted to learn every curve every muscle.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 pm

He stifled a moan as she broke herself apart from him but smiled as she trne herself on the branch, her body facing him now as she placed her lips back on his.

His hands reached instantly for her hips, shuffling her closer to him, his hands lifting her legs over his she their bodies were touching.

Her Tongue entered his mouth and he was careful to not allow her to touch his. Her hands stroked his face then ran through his hair as he placed his hands back on her waist, groaning into her mouth as he finally touched his Tongue to hers, stroking he softly, her flavour filling him. It was electrifying.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Renesmee growled as Brandons tongue finally met hers, dancing with it. He tasted beautiful. Like sunshine.
Her tongue stroked across his sharp teeth her hands moving down to his chest pulling at his shirt as pleasure filled her to the brim.
This was not like with Jacob, this was so so much better.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 pm

"Renesmee." He groaned, the sound of her name on his lips, making absolute perfect sense to him. The heat between their bodies like a magnetic pull, she was his other half, he knew it.

His hand cupped at the back of her neck pulling he face closer to him as he deepened their kiss, tasting every inch of her. Her hands found his shirt and she wondered what she was doing. He broke the kiss and smiled at her. He didn't need to breath, but he was sure she did.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm

OOc - move to confrontation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2