Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
SunRise - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
SunRise - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

SunRise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Alice moaned loudly, one of her hands gripping his wrist as his hand rested beside her head. She took a sharp breath as he lifted her body, moving to wrap her arms around him, tightening them as his fingers stroked her clit, making her body quake even more. She stroked the back of his neck with trembling hands his erection brushed against her thighs.

She felt her insides flood with pleasure just from the way he was looking at her. In that moment, she felt like the only woman in the world. Like the only thing that mattered in that moment was the two of them - and in her eyes, they were. Her eyes fluttered, yet never closed completely, not wanting to break the eye contact between them as he finally started to push into her. Her body arched in pleasure, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist again, yet she didn't hurry him. She let him keep his pace, fully enjoying the romantic, amorous side he was currently displaying - though she never had any complaints whatsoever.

The emotions in his eyes and the emotions radiating through him made her stone cold heart flutter in her chest. Her eyes filled with venom tears at the emotions raging inside her. She loved him so much. She wanted to tell him how much, but she knew she wouldn't even make a dent in the explanation. The feeling in her heart was too much to express. She loved him with every cell in her body.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Jasper rested his forehead on ALice's as he filled her completely. The tears in her eyes, the depth of emotions he could feel radiating from her heart took his breath away, his stone heart leaping in his chest.

"I Love you ALice...." he managed to whisper. His eyes not leaving her own, looking deep into them, he thought he could drown in the love that Alice was overflowing from her.

Jasper slowly started to rock his hips, his movements gentle and loving. Pushing himself deep into her and coming back out to her entrance again, before ever so slowly pushing deep inside her again. Making love to her as if in slow motion.

His fingers continuing there measured graceful strokes on her clit. Drawing it round in small circles while softly tugging.

His fingers and hips, making slow soul shattering honest love to his wife.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Alice lifted her hands to his face as their forehead pressed together, feeling her emotions double tenfold as his feelings washed over her. "I love you too, Jasper.. more than anything," she breathed, unable to make her voice any louder. A soft moan escapes her lips as he moved inside her, her fingers moving up to push into his soft hair, her eyes never breaking away from his. "You're my everything," she whispered to him, tightening her legs around him to rock with him slowly.

She bit her lip as she fought her tears. She was so full of emotion - memories. She remembered their first time together. It was so much like this moment. He had been so careful, so gentle, so slow despite the fact that he couldn't hurt her. He made her feel human in the best way imaginable. He made her body arch and her toes curl so deliciously.

She moaned his name softly as his fingers never let up their gentle, slow rhythm on her clit, her fingers tightening every so slightly around his curly blonde hair. "Kiss me, my love," she begged softly, lifting her head slightly to brush her lips over her, never closing her eyes, never looking away as their lips touched lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Jasper kissed her softly on the lips and pulled away slow lingering on her lips. His tongue shyly tracing the shape of her lips and then bit by bit putting his tongue into her mouth. Caressing her tongue and tasting her hesitantly as if for the first time.

His heart ached at her touch, flushed with the awe that this beautiful creature wanted him, that she loved him. His movement slow and loving, cautious as they had been the first they made love, not quite believing that she was his.

Jasper leaned down lower so that he could he fill more of her but his thrust still measured and careful, his chest now close against her breasts. Using his whole body to gradually rub against her, the friction making her nipples hard and sharp points, giving there own pleasure on his smooth chest.

He moaned into her mouth, every part of him was tingling, his every sense and nerve alive.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Alice moaned softly into his mouth, a soft whine escaping her as he started to pull away. She parted her lips for him, her tongue timidly touching his with soft tentative caresses. One of her hands slipped down the front of his chest, caressing his skin, her fingers caressing the scars she was so familiar with.

Her hand slowly slipped around him, caressing his muscled back as their hips moved together as one in slow, deliberate movements. Her mouth slipped from his as she tilted her head back with a moan, arching her body, pressing her chest into his further. She cried out as his thrusts deepened, quivering as his chest grazed hers, her nipples hardening instantly against the touch of his skin.

It was as though her senses were heightened - every sound, every touch, every emotion was multiplied, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could last. She could feel the pleasure building rapidly, burning through her body like a heat wave.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Jasper kissed along her long white neck as she leaned back moaning with pleasure.

The pleasure rapidly building, his body hovering on a knifes edge but keeping back the ecstasy he knew he would soon feel. Waiting for ALice to reach the crest of the wave of passion they where both riding, so that they could both ride it together and come crashing down as one.

Jasper lifted to his knees so that he coud reach as far into Alice's wonderful core as possible.

His slow stroked now deep, long and lingering.....his fingers dancing on her clit....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:27 am

She moaned as his lips moved along her throat, and her legs tightened around his hips, both of her hands caressing his skin. Her fingernails ran around along his muscled back, moaning as her body arched. She could feel him rapidly moving towards his release - so was she.

She gasped loudly as he moved onto his needs, the motion pushing him deeper inside of her. She tightened her legs around him even more, her body tensing deliciously as she threw her head back, her nails biting into his skin as she moved her hips with him, taking him deeply inside - his fingers stroking her clit only bringing her to the edge quicker.

"Jasper...!" she cried, her nails digging harder into his skin, her legs tightening around him even more as he quickly brought her to the edge and pushed her over. "I-I love you.." she breathed as she trembled under him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:32 am

As he heard her cry his name, he knew she was ready. Jasper let go and let himself rock into her deep, his hot seed surging into her as the ecstasy took hold and crashed down on him, trembling, as they came together.

"I love you Alice..." he breathed kissing her lightly on the lips.

"More than anything in the whole world. More than anything."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 am

Alice moaned as they both found release, arching her body into his as she held him tighter. She trembled as she ran her hands over his back and up into the back of his head, her fingers curling around his blonde hair.

"I love you more," she murmured against his lips, returning his soft kiss. She smiled at him as she caressed his face gently, "That was amazing, baby. You make me feel indescribable."

She nuzzled his neck for a moment and kissed his shoulder, "We should get dressed and head back," she suggested. She kissed him once more before they both started to pull their clothes back on, sharing loving smiles and soft kisses in between.

"I won't make you carry me this time," she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his waist as they walk. "I think we need to go on a holiday, just you and me. Far away with no interruptions. I think we deserve it."

She felt so happy as they made their way back to the house. Finally, everything was okay between them.

ooc - continued in The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SunRise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SunRise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Woods-
Jump to: