Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
SunRise EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
SunRise EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
SunRise EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
SunRise EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
SunRise EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
SunRise EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
SunRise EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
SunRise EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
SunRise EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

SunRise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:19 am

Jasper ran after Alice, laughing, she could never out run him. Only Edward was faster than him.

He caught up with her in a matter of moments. He did not slow his speed as he scooped Alice into his arms. Running with her cradled to him.

Stopping only when they came to the top of the mountain that looked down the valley, Forks near the bottom.

He gently put her down, "Shall we sit my Darling." Taking of his jacket and laying it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:40 am

Alice ran as fast as she could, knowing she'd never beat him to the top. She squealed loudly before bursting into happy laughter as she clung to him. She nuzzled her face in his neck as he ran with her, carrying her to the top of the mountain.

Once he set her down, she smiled as he spread his jacket out on the ground. She shed the jacket she wore, laying over a rock before gingerly sat, looking up at him with a loving smile. "You're such a gentleman, my darling," she said softly. She hugged her legs to her chest and smiled, tilting her face towards the sky. Her hair fell back away from her face, and she sat there enjoying the warm rays of the rising sun, her skin sparkling like a million diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:49 am

Jasper breath caught in his throat, she was so beautiful, the sun making her skin shimmer like diamonds.... the diamond she truly was.

He went and sat behind Alice, so that she sat in between his legs. Pulling her close so that she could lean against his chest.

"A new day my darling." As the sun rose into the sky. "A fresh start."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:57 am

Alice's eyes opened as she felt Jasper behind her and she smiled, leaning back against him as she hugged his arms. "It's so beautiful," she murmured, looking at the sun as it rose into the sky. "I love you, Jasper," she said softly, turning her head to look up at him before pressing a soft kiss on his jaw. "I wish we could start our mornings like this every day," she murmured, nuzzling her face into his neck, softly kissing along it.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:07 am

Jasper smiled, "I like being alone with you Alice. We have not had a lot of time just me and you lately."

He looked down at her and sighed, "I know a lot of that is my fault but I promise you that I will make more time for just you and me....." he kissed her lightly on the lips. "After you have spent some time with your brother."

Jasper had not forgotten his promise. He was a man of his word, and Alice would have time to get to know him and he would support her every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:25 am

Alice relaxed even further into his chest, laying her head on his shoulder as she looked up to him. "I love our along time," she smiled, "and it's okay. We've had a lot of things to deal with that were more important. And having a new person in your life can be time consuming." She shrugged a little and towards the sky again. "I understand," she said softly.

And she did. But sometimes she still couldn't help but feel jealous of Anna. Sometimes when she saw her and Jasper together, she couldn't help but remember what had happened not even a month ago. The kiss, the chasing, the running. But she tried not to let it bother her anymore. She knew now Anna wasn't ever a threat to her marriage, it had just taken them a while to realize it.

"Thank you, Jasper," she said, "you know, for understand and being okay with me spending time with Peter. But I don't want to do it alone all the time. I mean, I understand there might be times when you're doing something else, but I don't want you to leave just because of that. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:32 am

Jasper kissed her on the top of her head, " My love I won't leave. I promise. "
His hands skimming down her shoulders and waist. He lips feather light kisses on her cheeks. Seeking her mouth.

His mouth pressing on to hers, moaning at the taster of her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:52 am

She whimpered softly as his hands moved along her and she couldn't help but tremble as her body arched slightly. "Jasper," she breathed as her hands lowered to the top of his legs, holding them lightly as she tilted her head and kissed him back.

She moaned at the sound of his, and opened her lips to him, kissing him slowly - sensually, her tongue touching his with light, ghost caresses. She lifted a hand up to lightly hold the back of his head, kissing him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 am

As the kiss deepened Jasper trembled, her tongue barely caressing but driving him wild at the same time.

His hands massaging down her sides, until they reached her waist and the top of her jeans. His hands slipping under her shirt. Caressing the skin on the top of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 am

She moaned as she felt him tremble against her body, hers arching even more as he caressed her skin under her shirt. She broke away from the kiss just long enough to peel her shirt off her body, tossing it to the side before turning in his arms.

She wasn't sure if it was something he wanted at that moment, and she hadn't really thought about it until after she had already taken her shirt off. She straddled his hips and gently cupped his face, kissing all over his face softly. "I'm sorry if I jumped the gun a little," she whispered, "we don't have to do anything. I'm perfectly happy with just sitting here.. kissing you.. spending time with you. "

Her skin was sparkling in the sunlight as she sat over him wearing only her jeans and a black lace bra, and she wanted to see him. "I just want to see you," she whispered, her hands slowly pulling his shirt off. She ran her hands over his chest, caressing his skin gently. She ran her fingertips over the scars scattered along his skin - he was so beautiful. She bent slowly to kiss each one softly. "I love you," she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:57 am

Jaspers moaned as Alice kissed him, his hands free to run over her body. Massaging up her back and tracing little circle's up her spine until he got to her bra. His nimble fingers quickly undoing it and slipping it off,

Moaning as she kissed his scars. Jaspers hands cupping her breasts in his hands, rubbing slowly in circles. Massaging them and taking the nipples between his fingers, flicking them to hard peeks.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:27 am

Alice trembled in his arms, moaning softly against his skin as her lips kissed every single scar that he had. Her body arched into his hands as he flicked her nipples. She gently pushed him onto his back, kissing every inch of his chest, all the way down to his stomach, kissing every inch of his skin.

She slowly kissed upwards, kissing an imaginary line to his throat, kissing and nibbling on his neck as she pressed her hips against his slowly, her hands caressing all over his chest and sides.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:43 am

Jasper held Alice to him as she gently pushed him on to his back, his hands slowly stroking down her stomach as she kissed him, the fire in his belly growing as she caressed him.

His fingers undoing the button and zip on her jeans, his hands pushing them off her tight bottom. Lifting her perfect ass so that he could wiggle them down and off.

"ALice I love you...."he whispered barely a breath.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 am

She continue to kiss and nibble at his neck, moaning as his hands moved along her body. She looked up at him as his fingers deftly undid the button and zipper of her jeans, biting her lip as he pushed them down past her hips. She kicked them away as he wiggled them down her legs. "I love you too, baby," she breathed before leaning down to teasingly kiss his lips.

Wearing only her panties, she kissed down his body once more, her hands opening the front of his jeans, her mouth nipping lightly at the skin under his bellybutton, slowly pulling his jeans down. The sun was shinning brightly now, casting a sparkle on both of their bodies. She looked down at him - he looked so beautiful like this.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 am

Jasper moaned as Alice kissed him down his chest, deepening as she bit at his belly and slipped off his jeans.

He pulled Alice up to him so that his mouth crushed down on hers, his tongue slipping in between her satin lips, stroking and dancing with her tongue. His hand cupping her bum , pulling her to him

SO that she was poised just near his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:25 am

Alice trembled at the sound of his moan, and as he pulled her up and kissed her, she moaned loudly into his moth, her tongue dancing with his in slow, slow strokes. She gasped as he pulled her to him, arching her back, pushing her butt into his hands further.

"Mmm...Jasper.." she moaned softly, rubbing her hips against his, teasing him. "I need you, my love... I need you so badly."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 am

The sound or her moans rushing through stirring his need for her even more.

Jasper held her tighly to him and rolled being careful that they stayed on the jacket, so that ALcie was underneath him.

" I need you to my Darling......" his fingers sliding down her side to her hip, playing with the edge of her panties, before slipping his fingers inside.

His fingers slipping inside her, moaning at the wet warm heat his fingers encountered.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am

Alice gasped softly as he flipped them over, looking up at him through half lidded eyes - she could almost feel the desire radiating off their bodies. Her hands touched his body slowly, feeling every muscle along his stomach before her hands slipped behind him. Her fingertips caressed his back, feeling along the muscles there.

She moaned, arching her body as his fingers slid along her body. When his fingers slipped her, she cried out softly, her hands gripping at his back. "Jasper..." she moaned, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Jasper kissed Alice softly barely touching up her beautiful white throat, his mouth hovering over her own not touching but just a breath away letting the heat between caress them as if it was tongue.

His fingers slowly dipping in and out of her. Each stroke going slightly further into her wet cave. Filling her length and breath, his thumb just touching her clit, tracing soft circles, his touch light.

Jasper took his other hand cupped her breast, his touch soft and caressing down her breast to the nipple. Each caress smooth and slow.

Every movement Jasper made, was light, taking his time....... slow. Building the heat between them.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Another soft moan escaped her as his lips touched her throat and she licked her lips as he hovered over her. Her lips quivered as she longed to taste him, kiss him. "Jasper," she whispered, their lips brushing together with the soft movement.

His light touches had her body on edge, her hands clutching at his back tightly, moaning and whimpering everything his fingers sunk into her heat, or his thumb brushed against her clit. The touches were teasing - maddening in the most perfect and wonderful way. Her back arched as his hand cupped her breast, pushing it further into his hand with a moan. Her fingers ran up his back and wove into his hair gently, looking up into his golden eyes - mesmerized by the way his skin sparkled in the sunlight.

He was so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Jasper groaned as Alice whispered his name, there lips brushing as she said his name. The groan rumbled and grew deeper as Alice arched her back and pushed her pert full breasts further into his hand.

He shifted his weight so that his rock hard manhood rubbed her inner thigh. His fingers slipping out her womanly parts so that he could he pull down her panties. Stroking her thighs as he pulled them down.

Jasper lowered his mouth the few inches they needed to capture Alice's mouth with his own. Tongue stroking her lips so that they would part and allow him access to her satin mouth. As she gasped with delight, his tongue darted in, claiming her mouth, his tongue tasting her. Filling his every sense.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 pm

The sound of his groan lit up her insides and she arched her body into his even further, pulling him closer. She moaned as she felt his arousal against her thigh, and she moved her leg, rubbing against him slowly. She let out a soft whine as his fingers pulled away from her, gasping as his fingers brushed against her sensitive thighs.

She moaned into his mouth, wrapping her arms around him as she kissed him back, slowly pushing her tongue into his mouth, exploring slowly - sensually. She ran her her tongues along every inch of his body that she could reach, moving to wrap her legs around his waist as he claimed her mouth. "Jasper," she whispered into his mouth, "I love you so much.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Jasper pulled away slightly as Alice wrapped her legs him. His hand going to his trousers and quickly undoing his trousers, his rigid length falling free.

Leaning down into her again so that his manhood could massage along her thighs, teasing up and down but never entering her. He bowed his head giving whisper kisses down her neck, his hips a slow teasing rocking motion.

"I love you too Alice...." he whispered, as his soft kissed made there way down her body.

Slowly and sensually, the feather light kisses in harmony with his slow wtorked along her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:15 am

Alice whimpered as Jasper pulled back from her, trying to pull him back. She bit her lip at the sight of his erection, her hand dropping to brush her fingers against the length of it. She moaned as it brushed against her thighs, making them tremble once more, arching her hips as she tried to take him in but whimpering loudly as he teased. "Baby.. " she whined, closing her eyes as pressing her hips against his, "please.."

Her arms raised above her head, her hands forming tight fists as his kisses feathered down her neck, tilting her head back as a moan escaped her lips. She trembled as his kisses continued down the length of her body, her body arching in pleasure. He was always so thoughtful - such a gentleman. Always putting her pleasure first and foremost. She loved that about him, it made pleasing him so much more enjoyable.

She loved the way he handled her body. Even when he was rougher than usual, there was that carefulness - that gentle notion about him. He would never hurt her, not even on accident. She was one hundred percent convinced it was impossible for him to harm her in any physical way. Sure there were times when he'd bite her or his nails dug too deeply into her skin - but it was all in the throes of passion. She loved every second of it - of him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Jasper placed his one hand on the side of Alice's head, using it brace his weight so that he could lift he body up and hover over her bod and look into her eyes. His other hand slowly sensually stroking her clit, his rock hard member brushing her thighs as he rocked.

He looked straight in her eyes, locked, as he slowly lowered the weight from his hips, and entered his inch by inch, taking it slowly, gently as if she could break. Jasper eye's speaking words he could not utter at that moment because he was so overwhelmed with emotion. With love for his Alice.

Taking her as if it was there first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SunRise Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunRise   SunRise Empty

Back to top Go down

SunRise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Woods-
Jump to: