Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Hotel Room EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Hotel Room EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Hotel Room EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Hotel Room EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Hotel Room EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Hotel Room EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Hotel Room EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Hotel Room EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Hotel Room EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Hotel Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:48 am

The drive had been a long one, or so it seemed. All she could think about was Jasper walking out the door to go after Anna. The thought shook her to the core and broke her heart all over again. She sighed miserably as she pulled into a hotel, quickly finding a spot to park. She walked in, closely followed by Mackenzie, grabbing her arm to make sure she wouldn't lose control around the humans.

It didn't take long for them to get a hotel room, and soon they were alone. Alice sat on one of the beds, frowning as she hugged herself.

Already she missed Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 am

Mackenzie slipped her sunglasses ontop of her head and sat down on the bed opposite Alice's. The hotel staff thought she was strange for wearing glasses on a day like today but it was better that than have them see her eyes. Alice had taken hold of her arm as they walked in, which she was incredibly grateful for.

"Do you want to talk?" She asked, not wanting to press the matter too far but guessing Alice may need a shoulder to cry on, figuratively speaking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:59 am

Alice trembled, wrapping her arms tighter around herself, looking down.

"He chose her, Mackenzie. He chose Anna over me. He might not have realized it, but.. he left after I asked him to stay with me. He saw how distraught I was and he couldn't have stayed to calm me, to reassure me.. he just...left." she whispered, "I don't know what's what anymore. I don't know how to feel, or how he truly feels. His mouth says one thing, but his actions.. they say something completely different."

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:02 am

"Oh Alice." She replied, stepping over to her and wrapping her arms around her. "I don't really know what to say. I haven't known either of you long so I don't know Jasper's character... She's his sister, right?"

She inhaled deeply. "I don't want to offend you, but I'm just wondering what the problem is."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:06 am

Alice let Mackenzie hug her, needing the support, shaking her head. "She's his sister, but it's more complicated than that. She's.. imprinted on him." She sighed softly, looking up at her, "She has the uncontrollable pull towards him, basically. I don't know what's going to happen. Especially if he keeps putting her before anything else."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 am

"Oh, I see." She said, holding onto Alice tighter, she had heard about imprinting. "So what is it that upsets you, the fact that she's imprinted on him or that he is choosing her over you?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 am

She leaned her head against Mackenzie's shoulder. "Honestly? Both. But, I know she can't control it, I understand that. But..the fact that he's choosing her over me makes me hate her." She closed her eyes. "I'm terrible, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 am

"No, of course not." She replied. "You're a loving wife, who needs her husband to understand that she should be his main priority." She laughed then. "If it was me, I wouldn't have been able to get away, I would have ripped his bloody head off. It's good that you're strong, it will help you."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 am

Alice laughed softly, looking to Mackenzie. "I love him far too much to do that. Though believe me, I wanted to. Both his and Anna's." She sighed and looked over at her, smiling sadly, "I wonder if he's noticed I'm even gone."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Jasper walked down the hall to where Alice's room was. Getting the information of the desk clerk about where she was easy enough, sometimes being able to control peoples feelings did come in handy.

When he got to the door he stopped. His hand hovering to knock. Alice was just behind this door,he could feel her.....

Scared he knocked more loudly than he had intended, its seemed to fill the hallway....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Alice stood suddenly, her head whipping around towards the door. She'd never mistake his scent anywhere. She could feel her dead heart beating out of her chest and she blinked slowly.

"He's here.." she whispered softly.

She had to force herself to stay sitting - though she wanted nothing more than to rip the door open and throw herself into his arms. Beg him to realize what she was feeling - what was happening to them. But she didn't. He had to make the decision of coming inside on his own.

Her chest tightened. Why was he hesitating?

And then she heard it. She was at the door before he was even finished knocking, and she pulled the door open, looking up into his eyes.

"Jasper," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Jasper swore if his heart had been beating it would have stopped when he looked into Alice's eyes.

"Alice....." he wanted to reach out and hold her but knew she was to hurt and angry for that. "Alice I have come to take you home, to where you belong..... with me" the last words just a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:50 pm

She looked away for a moment, wrapping her arms around herself before slowly looking up at him. "You hurt me," she whispered. She shook her head slowly and stepped away, leaving the door open for him, making her way to the balcony, stepping out into the breeze. She didn't know whether he had followed her, but even if he hadn't, she knew he'd hear her. "You left me, again, to go to her."

She looked down at the beach, where just a week ago, they had been so happy - so in love.

"I wouldn't have cared if you'd gone to get her, Jasper. But you left me on the floor, begging you to stay. All I needed was for you to comfort me, reassure me. And you left. What do you think that says to me?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Jasper followed Alice into the room but giving Alice space, longing to hold her but fearing the rejection his touch might bring.

"Alice I love you and I have not been myself or thinking straight the last few days but never have I stopped loving you. You and only YOU make me complete and I will do whatever it takes to make us whole again."

Jasper reached out touching her shoulder ever go gently before letting his hand drop.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 pm

She turned around slowly at hearing his voice behind her. She looked up at him, still hugging herself - mostly to stop herself from hugging him.

"Why?" she asked softly. "I know you could feel everything I've been feeling.. why didn't you stop?" She looked down, trembling as she fought to keep her composure. "Why haven't you been yourself? Why haven't you been thinking straight? I just..everything happened so quickly..we fell apart so quickly," she said brokenly. "What if I was wrong, Jasper? What if we're not meant to be?"

She couldn't help it then, she turned away from him, hiding her face in her hands as she started to sob once again - knowing there would be a flood of tears if they could escape her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Jasper wanted to grab Alice and hold her to smooth away the invisible tears...

"Alice, there are no excuses for my behaviour. I could say that my emotions where clouded and for the first time in decades but you deserve better than that. I am so sorry, I can't bear to loose you...."

Jasper could no longer hold back, he took Alices hand into his and turned her to face him. "Darling my life was only worth living when you walked in through the door.... "

He looked at Alice letting all his fear and love flow out of him, so she could feel how badly he needed her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 pm

She looked to him, her entire body shuddering with each sob that escaped her. The second his hand touched hers and he turned her around, she all but threw herself against him, hugging him tightly as she buried her face in his chest, sobbing, her hands clutching at the back of his shirt tightly.

"I-I need you, Jasper.. I would die without you..if you left me.." She looked up at to him and cupped his face, looking at him as she kissed him slowly, her lips trembling slightly against his. "I need you with me to be happy.. to survive.." she murmured, "without you, I'm nothing."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Jasper held Alice tight and felt his stone ached at her trembled kiss and pleads. He wrapped his arms around her her resting his chin on her head.

"Alice you could never loose me, you are a part of me, I cannot be if there is no you." His grip tightened, "God I am so sorry for all that I have done Alice but you mean everything to me and when I thought I had lost you....." his voice trailed off. The dark thoughts that sprung to his mind made him tremble. "I will never make that mistake again."

Jasper kissed the top of her head, ignoring Mac and wishing they where alone.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 pm

She sank into him, calming against him as she rested her head on his chest, hoping he could feel all the love and adoration she felt for him.

"I've been so scared, Jasper," she whispered, "I didn't know what I was going to do without you. I kept trying to imagine my days seeing you with someone else, and I couldn't. If you would've chosen her..I would've left." She paused for a moment, closing her eyes, "You would've never seen me again."

As he kissed the top of her head, she sighed softly and looked up at him. She pressed a soft kiss onto his lips, reaching behind him to shut the patio door, giving them a little more privacy. She pulled her lips back from his, looking up at him, biting her lip. "I love you so much," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm

"I love you my darling Alice, there is only you and I will never let you walk away from me."

Jasper brushed his lips along Alices lips and cheek whispering "I will follow you the ends of the earth." He nibbled on her ear, his hands slipping down and cupping her small perfect Ass.

"Come home, my love.."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 pm

His words mended her broken heart instantly, and she hugged him tighter.

Her lips fell open just slightly as his lips brushed her, a soft moan slipping from her lips as his hands cupped her ass and nibble on her ear. She felt a tremble run down her spine and her fingers gripped him a little tighter.

"If I come back.. things have to be different, Jasper.. I can't do this again. I'm not strong enough," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Jasper leaned back and looked into Alice's eyes.

"I understand my love and they will be. Anna is with Jacob, she even mentioned marriage and a place of there own but I was rather busy trying to get to you that I sort of ran out..."

He smiled his fingers tracing a line along her jaw. "Always you my love" he leand down and gave a lingering kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:16 pm

As they looked into each other's eyes, she could see the truth in his words. She cupped her face lovingly and bit her lip as she took a small step closer to him.

She moaned softly against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him back, breathing softly against his lips as their lips parted - though she didn't let go. She looked into his eyes once more, before slowly nodding.

"Let's go home," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Jasper took Alice by the hand and picked up her bag as they walked to the door.

" I will follow behind you and Mac in my car and we can talk some more when we get home"

He leaned down and kissed her, xx

OC The Cullen House
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room   Hotel Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room
Page 1 of 1