Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Garage - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Garage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Garage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am

She grinned at the sound of his moan, rubbing firmly as she bit his bottom lip. Her hand hand raked down the front of his chest, her fingers pulling at the buttons, not caring where they scattered off before pushing his shirt down his body.

She trembled at the sound of his words and squeezed her hand teasingly around his growing erection, moving her lips to his neck, kissing up to his ear, "Then take me, darling... I'm yours," she murmured, pushing her body up to his.

She moaned as he stripped her shirt off, crying out softly as his teeth grazed her skin once her bra was gone. She moaned his name loudly, bucking her hips into hand as her own hands flew down to his jeans, all but ripping them open as she looked up at him, licking at his upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 am

The site of her licking her lips, made him tremble and a low growl escaped his lips. His mouth took her nipple and his tongue circled her nipple while his teeth softly bit it, but as she moaned his teeth become more aggressive , biting and circling hard.

Jaspers hands rubbed her clit and loved the feel of her moistness on his fingers. Teasing her by taking turns to take each finger in and out her whole it turn.

His hips thrust at her, his cock burning for her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:59 am

Alice cried out his name sharply as his teeth became more aggressive against her soft skin. One of her hands wove into his hand, her fingers wrapping around it as she arched her back, pressing her breast out farther into him.

Her entire body trembled as he rubbed insistently at her clit, whimpering his name as he teased her. Her hands gripped at him tighter. "Oh god, please, Jasper.." she cried softly, arching her body with need.

She rubbed harder as his hips thrust her and she slipped her hand down the front of his torn jeans, wrapping her fingers around his length. "This," she moaned, giving it a soft squeeze, "this is what want.. what I need..please, Jasper.." she begged again, trying to get his control to snap.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 am

ALice was writhing under him, moaning for him.

Jasper took his hands and pulled Alices legs apart, his hands under her knees, and pulled her to him as he thrust forward. There bodies slamming together, his hard cock entering and fulling her tight little pussy.

"O my..... fuck.....Alice....." he growled.

The car squeaking underneath Alice as he thrust into her harder and deeper, dragging her acros it bonet.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:23 am

Alice gasped, falling back against the hood of the car, moaning as he lifted her legs around his waist. She looked up at him, biting her bottom lip, arching her body for him, crying out loudly as he buried himself inside her in one hard thrust, rocking her entire body.

She kept her eyes on his as she moved her hips against his, tightening her legs around his hips as she bucked under him almost violently as her body spasmed, throwing her head back as she reached up with one hand cupping the back of his neck, pulling him down to crush her lips against his in a hard, deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 am

A groan mixed with a growl tore from his throat, He pushed her harder and more firmly into the car, pulling her to him and pushing her away with each thrust.

He took his one hand and went between her legs to flick her clit, rub it hard and fast, matching his frantic thrusts. The other hand roughly massaging her breast, teasing her flicking her nipples

"Fuck ALcie...."

Her head hitting the car bonet as his speed increased.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 am

Alice trembled hard as the sound ripped from his throat, the sound only pushing her closer to the edge. She cried out loudly as his hand moved to her clit, rubbing it just as fast as his hips were moving. As his hands touched her roughly, she was only encouraged further, her hands moving to his back.

Her mouth moved to his neck where she bit down hard, her nails biting into his skin as she dragged them down his back, bucking her hips harder against his.

"Jasper..!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:01 am

Jasper pulled hard to him, digging his nails into her ass, as he growled, "ALICE....." the pleasure peaking and waves of ecstasy surged through his veins. Her tight muscles clamping down on him pushing him over the edge, coming in a loud and wild thrust.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:08 am

She gasped loudly as he yanked her to him, whimpering loudly as his nails dug into her skin. The sound of his growl alone pushed her over the edge and cried his name out loudly, her nails digging harder into his skin as her body arched dramatically, her legs tightening even more around his hips.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Jasper fell with Alice with a rather loud thud, wrapped in each other,

He smiled down and kissed her gently on her lips, "I think that might have left a dent my dear."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Alice squeaked as they fell together and she giggled in to his neck, wrapping her arms around him.

"Carlisle's going to kill us," she whispered, kissing his neck, "technically, he's not given it to me yet.."

She kissed along his neck once more, nuzzling in as her fingertips caressed the spots on his back that her nails had bitten into.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Jasper laughed, a small throaty laugh, snuggling Alice closer to him. He would never have enough of her.

"Well I am sure you can connivence him it was a accident." His hands skimming up her thigh, brushing her stomach and stroking her breasts.

"Which it was..." grinning down at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Alice laughed softly against his neck, shaking her head. "It was no accident," she said, her voice dropping to a breathy whisper as his hands moved along her body. "But I'm completely innocent.."

She bit his neck gently, her tongue passing along his skin a moment later. "I merely came out to show you what a beautiful car it was.. you practically attacked me," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Jasper pushed her into the car with his hips, smiling, "I dont remember hearing you complaining..." His fingers teasing her nipples. "Infact my darling I think it was quite the opposite...."

He raised a eyebrow, "Wasn't it pleae jasper, please...." teasing
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 pm

She squeaked as he pushed her into the car, and she looked up with a giggle, biting her lip as he teased her nipples, making her body tremble.

"Hmm, I think you must've been hearing things, baby," she teased back, "all I seem to remember is you attacking me."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Jasper pulled away, and with Alice still locked round his hips, stood up and looked down at the car. There was a rather large indentation in the bonet.

"That my dear is not my imagination"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Alice gasped as he pulled her away, and looked down at the car, her mouth falling open in shock. "Oh my god! Carlisle's going to kill us," she gasped, unable to hold back her giggles before looking back to him.

She opened her mouth to speak yet again, when suddenly her name was being called. "Oh no, I think he heard us," she grinned, "I better go see what he needs." She cupped his face and kissed him deeply, moaning softly as her tongue stroked his before untangling herself from around him, and pulling her clothes on. She kissed him once more before dashing inside.

ooc - Alice continued in Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

ooc - Alice continued from Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme

Alice popped back into the garage, smiling at Jasper, already dressed and ready to shop. "I brought you some clothes, darling," she said as she came closer to him, "Carlisle and Esme are going shopping for baby things and invited me to tag along."

Setting the clothes on the hood of the car, she gave him a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Jasper kissed her back, pulling her to him,

"Have fun darling" and tilting her head to the side exposing her long neck, he leaned down and softly bit her neck, "but not too much fun."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm

She giggled softly against his mouth, wrapping her arms around him as he tugged her closer.

She moaned softly as he softly bit at her neck and she let her nails drag down his chest teasingly. "So...four poster bed?" she murmured, her own mouth lowering to kiss his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Jasper smiled, "Yes four poster bed... with a canopy." a glint in his eye, his hands brushing along her breasts
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:21 pm

She looked up at him curiously as she nodded, gasping as his hands brushed along her body. She bit her lip and kissed him once more before backing to the door, knowing if she stayed, she wouldn't be able to control herself. "I love you, my darling," she smiled, blowing a kiss out at him.

And with that, she was back inside.

ooc - Alice continued in Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Jasper watched Alice leave a smile on his lips.

He took the clothes that Alice had brought him and put them on. A nice pair of tight fitting jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

Jasper popped the hood of the car and pushed his hand against where they dent was and pushed hard against the metal and watched it pop back into shape.

He smiled Carlisle would never know.

Jasper strolled back into the house humming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Garage
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: Cullen Land-
Jump to: