Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Garage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

The Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 am

"There's not a lot else to do when everyone is ignoring you." She laughed. "So then, Jacob... What are you?"

She had been holding off on asking, not wanting to be rude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 am

Good question, who was he.

He shrugged "I am just Jacob Black. A ordinary boy, then vampires came to town and my tribe which has reservation the other side of Forks, has this gene that turns certain members into..... wolves...... "

He stopped he wasnt sure how much the girl knew and he didnt want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 am

"Oh so you're a shape shifter." She replied, turning onto her back. "Must be quite cool, I mean not the bit about changing, I bet that takes a lot of control, but the anscestry and the history, I must be pretty amazing to be a part of that."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 am

jacob smiled, 'you no what mac no one has ever said that to me before but yeah your right it cools but its not something i was expecting, it was legend stories and now it's my life.... he smiled.... but yeah it cool.

Jacob rolled over on to his stomache his large arms reaching down the side of the car and touching the floor.

"how about you mac, any history.."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 am

"Oh you know, the usual boring stuff." She turned back on her stomach to look down at him. "Parents, sisters, living in the English countryside... Christmas with the entire family gathered around... Straight A student, at university studying and working part time. I had a pretty average life really and I don't think anything interesting ever happened." She laughed. "All though I would have loved to of seen my nan's face if my grandad suddenly turned into a wolf at the dinner table."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:59 am

Jacob laughed a throaty happy laugh, this kid was all right, she was nice and hoped that the others would start taiking a bit more notice of her, he would to have too..... he shook the thought from his head.

"Yes that would be a pic. The fist time I phased I scared the pant of my dad and that was even with knowing that was gonna happen.... which by the way he didnt seem the need to tell me..... he chukcled.... at the dinner table i like it
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 am

"I can just imagine it." She laughed. "Brussell sprouts and turkey flying all over the place while everyone ran for cover."

She sat up on the roof of the car.

"So your dad knew you would phase? Is it passed down from father to son?" She liked Jacob and believed they could be good friends, she wanted to know everything about him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 am

Jacob sat up on the car, nodding. "Yeah that's sort the way it goes although we do have one girl in our pack. It was a bit weird seeing her naked and her us but then if you ever meet Leah, trust me you will understand why, we soon got over that"

He jumped off the car and kicked it tyre. "Wheel need a change...he looked at mac and smiled..... how good are you with mechanical things?

Last edited by Jacob Black on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:15 am

"Not bad." She smiled. "If I hadn't wanted to be a doctor then I would have been a mechanic." She laughed, climbing off of the roof.

"So Leah's a bit of a minger is she?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 am

Jacob laughed and lifted his eyebrow..."minger??" Grabbing s tools from the workbench and placing them by the car.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 am

"You do know what I mean by minger?" She asked before realising that maybe not all English terms had reached this side of the pond yet. She knelt next to him on the floor waiting until he needed her help.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am

He smiled, " Not really but I take it its not a good thing which fits leah about perfect."

Jacob started to undo the bolts on the car, "Grab me a spare please, there should be a few on the rack by the bench"

He deff liked MAc, she seemed like a nice girl and perhaps they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 am

She stood up and walked to the rack on the wall, selecting a tyre of the correct size and going back to Jacob. "Well a minger is a pretty nasty way of saying butt ugly, but it's evolved a bit now and is better translated as not desireable."

She sat down on the ground next to him, taking in his features. He was a strong lad, that was obvious from his build but he had a quality about his face making him extremely handsome, she felt drawn to him but she knew they would only ever be friends, which was all she really wanted. It would take her a long time, if ever to get over losing Adam and she knew that Jacob loved Anna dearly, they were a perfect match.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 am

Jacob was surprised when she cam back with the exact right tyre, he was impressed.

"Leah is a bit of a pain in the butt but she has sort of had her heart broken and its made her... well bitter. "

He took of the old tyre and rolled it to Mac and put on the new one, who needed a jack when you had super human strenght, he chuckled to himself.

"You plan on stayin long?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:39 am

"I don't know." She frowned. "I had planned on staying until I could control myself a little better, and then move on somewhere... But I don't exactly feel welcome here, so maybe I'll move on in a couple of days."

Her fingers played with the tyre, subconsciously, she started shredding the rubber, pulling off little strips. She looked down when she caught Jacob's quizicle gaze. "Oops!" She smiled. "I guess I forgot my own strength."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:44 am

Jacob watched as Mac started to pick the tyre a part, the poor girl was lost and no one seemed to helping her find her way.

"The cullens are normally very welcoming, they tolerate me dont they, laughing trying to make light of it, "they have just had a lot on there plate so to speak, so give a a few weeks. You'll see..."

He smiled up at her, "Plus I have finally have someone who knows something about cars and not just drives thems"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 am

She smiled. "There's nothing more satisfying than being covered in engine oil." She continued to watch him as he fastened the nuts. "Thank you, Jacob." She said, flinging her arms around his neck.

She let go of him quickly with a sheepish smiled. "I'm going to go back upstairs, I'll see you later... Thanks for talking with me." She said as she reached the garage door and walked back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Anna ran into the garage, the only person she wanted to see right now was JAcob. She could smell another scent in the garage, another vampires scent, a female vampires scent....smelled like the newbie vmap that had appeared out of owhere. She obviously wasnt in the garage now but she had been recently, at the same time as jacob, next to jacob, very close. Grrrrrrr why wa sshe being so jealous all of a sudden, she was not normally like this.
So she pulled erslef together, she looked at jacob covered in engine oil, it turned her on immensly.
SHe coruched down, ready to pounce, her teeth barred.

she punced on his back growling at him her mouth next to his ear..
"You know the grease monkey look suits you....."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:18 pm

As Anna was teasing Jacob she ehard Esme call out to her - greta timing
"dont move grease monkey, i will be right back."
She climbed off AJcobs back and ran into the house...seeing Carlsile Esme and ALice, Esme and ALice looking none to happy staring at her. Oh God, she looked at Carlsile and understanding suddenyl creptacross Anna "You told thme...I trusted you and you told them"

OOC - Anna moved into Culllens house
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 am

Continued from The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.

Alice stepped out into the garage, her hand still holding Jasper's. She hadn't shown him the Porsche Carlisle had given her since things had gotten complicated. She untangled her fingers from Jasper's and moved towards the covered vehicle. She pulled the cover off and turned to Jasper with a smile.

"What do you think?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 am

With his eyes on Alice, "Just beautiful..."

He walked over slowly and leaned her into the car, "Just perfect." He took her head in his hand and brushed his lips along her lips. His tongue slipping out t trace her bottom lip, slipping in, stroking her tongue, molding his body to hers
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 am

She smiled, noticing his eyes were on her. If she could've blushed in that moment, she probably would've.

She gasped softly as he leaned her into the car and let out a soft moan as her took her head in his hands and kissed her. She lifted her hands to grab the sides of his shirt, arching her body as she parted her lips for him with another soft moan, her tongue slipping past his lips as she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 am

Jasper lay Alice down on the roof of the shiny new car. His mouth still locked on hers, his tongue deep and probing. His one hand undoing her buttons while the other slipped into the waist her her jeans, stroking the soft flesh that was there.

A small moan escaped his lips, he wanted her, his manhood hardening and chutting out
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:14 am

Alice moaned as he laid her on the hood of the car, shivering as he kissed her deeper, her arms lifting to wrap around his neck as she arched her body into his. She moaned softly as his hand moved over her body, taking in a sharp breath as his hand disappeared inside her jeans.

She trembled at the sound of his moan, her own hand slipping down his body to rub against his clothed erection. "Jasper.." she moaned, "I need you, baby, please.." she all but begged.

She felt dizzy with need, with desire, with pleasure as he invaded her senses.

"Please.." she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 am

The feel of Alices hand on his hard erection through his clothes deepened his moan.

Her pleas driving his need for her even more. "ALice, sweetie, I need you too..."

His fingers had finished undoing her buttons, he pushed the material away from her skin, revealing her white skin and heaving breast. He kissed her down the neck, his hand moulding her breast and tearing away her bra. Teeth grazing her skin and tongue circling her nipple.

Jasper other hand undid the jeans and pulled them down and threw them to the floor, his hand slowly coming back up her leg, circling her thighs and then his fingers slipped into her moist pussy...

"O god Alice....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Garage   The Garage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Garage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: Cullen Land-
Jump to: