Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Your Out of Chips Billy EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Your Out of Chips Billy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

Your Out of Chips Billy Empty
PostSubject: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 am

Inside the Black's dwelling was one of the wolfpack's members, Paul Emphiram. He sat on their sofa, shoveling chips into his mouth, while watching a program on T.V. It appeared that it was about the growing popluation of wolves in the state of Washington. To a wolf like himself, this was the best comedy on.

Paul quickly devoured the bag of chips, groaning in irriation as he reached the bottom. He jumps up, showing his toned muscules which were hiding behind a pillow. He wore cut off jeans, with no shirt, and socks. His sleek black hair was messy, like a rats nest.

He made his way to the kitchen, searching for another bag of chips. He rumaged through the cans, boxes, and bags, but still no chips.

Paul cups his massive hands around his mouth, "Your out of chips, Billy!" he yells, before Rachel walks into the house, bags cradled in her arms. He rushes to her taking the bags, giving her a kiss on her tender lips,"Hello,baby. Did you get any chips?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Rachel smiled as he took the grocery bags off her and placed them on the kitchen table. She gave a little laugh at his question, "Of course I got chips, you get through three of four packet a day." Standing on her tip toes to brush her lips softly across his cheek, before stepping back and beginning to put the shopping away.

"Have you finished them all already? Paul you are going to cost us a fortune in chips alone," she teased, handing him a bag of Lays.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:45 pm

He flashes her a sly smile, grabbing the bag of chips, "I think that fact is unimportant, because," He pauses opening up the bag of chips, "We now have more chips."

Paul sets the bag of chips down, closely watching her put away the food. She was a beautiful sight, not only in body but in soul. A guy like Paul, didn't deserve her, but he had her.

Right as she finished putting up several cans, he quickly moved closer to her. Paul wraped his thick arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder,"I love you," he whispers while keeping a tight hold on her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:55 pm

A small smile spread across Rachels face, the feel of Paul so close sent her heart racing. She started to turn round in his arms to face him, Paul easing his grip on her so that she could. When she was facing him Rachel tilted her head back so that she could see him more clearly and look into those piercing eyes. Eyes that seemed to see right to her very soul.

Rachel wrapped her arms round his waist and murmured back softly, "I love you too." Standing on her tip toes and pressing her lips lightly to his.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 am

With those words coming from her lips, another smile appears on his face. He kisses her again, he wished they could stay like this forever. He wanted to stay like this till the end of time.

Paul looks down to her, laughing.

He was never the kind that pondered about his stroke of luck or how much he didn't deserve something. However, those thoughts spread like wildfire through his thoughts. Paul was completely in love and perfectly happy. What else could he say.

The young man reaches up to caress her face with the back of his hand. His eyes glued to hers.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:58 am

Rachel looked up at Paul,her heart fluttering as his eyes locked with hers. She could not look away when he starred at her like this. The feel of his hand caressing her cheek sent shivers up her spine.

She could barely think straight but some how managed to ask, "So how has your day been? Been up to much, other than eating chips that is." her eyes twinkling and leaning her cheek into his touch.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:08 am

"Ah..nothing really. I was watching the funniest comedy on T.V., I plan to meet up with Embry later, to meet his imprint. Did I mention shes a vamp?" he replied, keeing eye contact as he spoke. Her eyes were brighter than the stars, it was hard to glance away.

Paul couldn't wipe his grin off his face, as she responded to his touch. He dros his hand, placing it on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 am

"A vampire?? Doesn't that sort of go against what a imprint is for? To keep the wolf gene alive, to have babies...." a blush flushed her cheeks at the mention of babies, lowering her eyes and shaking slightly as his hand went to her hip.

Rachel's train of thought leaving her and the blush becoming a deeper shade of red, stepping closer to Paul. Responding to his touch without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 am

"I tried telling him that, but...he won't listen to me. So I'm going to see if he is or if he is just in love," Paul says to her, a wider smile forming as she blushes. Oh how he loved it when she blushed, it was cute.

He becomes slightly happier, when she moves closer to him. He kissed her head, keeping his hold on her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 am

Rachel nodded, " I would say be careful but you wouldn't pay any attention to me anyway and I know you can look after yourself."

She placed her down on his chest, melting into his warm arms. When ever he was away she worried. Her heart felt like it was suspended until he cam home again. Rachel hands lightly caressed his back.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 am

He looked down at her, feeling slightly guilty. He knew she would, even though she shouldn't. Paul pulls her back so he could look her, "For you, I'll be extra careful. I'm be a good boy, I promise," he reassured her, giving her a soft kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 am

Rachel sighed and moulded herself against his warm muscular body, her hands slowly soothing his back as she made her way up his back to weave her hand into his hair.

Her tongue tentatively tracing the shape of his lips, standing on her toes so that she could reach his mouth properly.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:55 am

The kiss was utterly intoxicating. His hands, which were at her hips, slowly slid up her back, lifting up part of her shirt. Paul return the kiss with a passion that burned like a thousand suns. He wanted her..but needed to stop due to the company they had had in house.

He slowly pulled away, trying to retain himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:13 am

Rachel breathing was deep and fast and she tried to calm herself, heart pounding.

She rested her head on his chest again, whispering "I know Dad is in the other room." The house never seemed to be empty and it was frustrating at what little alone time they got together.

"When are you going to meet Embry." trying to distract both of them.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:21 am

Paul was itching to hold her, to take her in his arms, but he didn't want to get carried away. It would be to embrassing if Billy walked in on them. The thought sent shivers down his spine. Nasty.

He was relieved as she changed the subject, " Sometime after five. Shoukdn't take long. Do you want to go out later or maybe stay in, but over at my place?" he asks, a sly look appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 am

Rachel smiled and laughing at the look on his face, " Out sounds like a good idea," she stood on her tiptoes so she could reach his ear.

She whispered softly her lips just touching, " And your place sounds like a wonderful idea but lets not let Dad in on that." Her lips grazing along his cheek as the came to stand flat on her feet agian.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:36 am

Paul smirks at her response, picking her up and twirling around in circle. He plants a kiss on her lips, before whispering, "Understood ma'am. Anything else I can do for you?" his voice was warm and amused. He would be counting minutes till tonight.

His hands slid down just a little, to where he is barely touching her butt.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 am

Rachel laughed as he twirled her round. With her feet back on the ground sh stepped away from him and his reaching hands, she wouldn't be held accountable for what she did if he kept touching her.

"Yes you can give Dad that bag of fish fry and a beer. The game is about to start."

Smiling and handing him the brown bag and beer.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:52 am

He laughs, cursing Billy's presense under his breath. He left the kitchen, taking the brown paper bag and beer over to Rachel's father. Billy didn't take his eyes off the screen, only muttering thanks as Paul sets the bags down next to him.

Right now, Paul could have cared less about the game, he wanted to spend as much time as possible with Rachel. Even if they were at arms length.

He returned to kitchen ready to help her with whatever she needed help with. However that didn't mean he couldn't watch her with longing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 am

Rachel smiled when he walked back into the kitchen,

"Thank you. Would you like me to fix you something to eat before you got out or would you prefer to eat later??" She was trying to keep herself busy, her heart was thundering and her palms where sweaty. The feel of his lips still tingling in her lips. She shook her head and wished that her Dad had goneto watch the game at Charlies.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:04 am

He smiles, but shakes his head, "Nah, I'm good, but thanks for the offer," he answers, eyes glued on her body. Paul stood at the counter, his rather large hands propping him up. He casually looks around, trying not to stare, trying to fight the urge. In the end, he gave in. Paul was looking at her again, with intense eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 am

Rachel nodded, "If your sure..." nervously licking her lips. Moving about the kitchen and putting away the groceries that she had kept out incase Paul wwas hungry. She could feel his eyes watching her and her stomach did a flip.

Her tongue nervously trailing along her bottom lip. "How is Sam?" Grabbing at something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 am

He shrugged, "I assume the usual. Haven't talk to him today, which is a good thing," Paul replies, trying to force his eyes away. Finally he did. He stood up straight and ran one of his hands through his black hair. Paul had no clue what say or do.

He sighed, "So...yea.."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 am

When Rachel had finished putting away the food she turned and faced Paul. Smiling, she loved the the way he ran his fingers through his hair and the way it was always a lovely untamed mess. She walked over to him the counter between them.

"We really should have Emily and Sam round for dinner. It's the least I can do as you seem to eat poor Emily out of house and home." her eyes twinkling. Was he being shy??
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:31 am

He smiles as she finally faces him again, "I think shes used to it by now, but I'll be sure to invite them over," Paul tells her as he glances down to her lips. He shook the urge to kiss her away. He wanted to be a gentleman about this, because Billy was in the next room, but it was so hard..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Out of Chips Billy   Your Out of Chips Billy Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Out of Chips Billy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: La Push :: The Blacks place-
Jump to: