Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

In the woods Tag: Eva

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 am

Ariel smiled a little at the first part of what Eva said. When she mentioned her bruises, though, the smile faded. She was silent for a little while before saying, "From what I could tell, things were looking better. My bruises at least felt a little better. I didn't put anymore lotion on, though. Right now, I'm ok so I don't think I'd need it. Unless, of course, you think I should put some more on my bruises."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 am

Eva thought it over for a moment before answering Ariel. "You know how you feel better than I do, Ariel," she told her. "If you're feeling better and you didn't feel like you needed it, then that was probably the best call."

There was another long pause, and Eva turned to them again and added, "I'm glad that they looked a little better today too. I was really worried about you when I first saw those, but they do seem to be healing well. I thought they even improved a little while I was working on them."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:30 am

Ariel silently listened to what Eva was saying as she was walking, then said, "I'm glad my bruises looked and felt better today too. I can understand about you being worried when you first saw my bruises. They are a scary thing. But they really seem to be improving. Of course, I'll keep an eye on them and if I need to use more of the lotion I will. Right now, though, things are fine. My cuts are the things that'll take awhile to heal, though. They're worse than the bruises."

She paused then said, "Sorry. I don't mean to be really gloomy or anything. I'm sure everything will heal just fine. For now, though, let's go shopping." She paused then said, "It's really nice of you to buy things for Lila and me. I'll be so glad when I have a stroller. Then I won't have to carry Lila everywhere. And I'm sure she'll be happy when she can have something else to wear."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 am

Eva had always heard that it felt good to really help people, and she'd always been happy to lend a hand to someone every once in a while. That usually made her feel decent. However, she'd never gone this far to help somebody, and she had to admit that while she was happy that she could do something for Ariel, she wished that there was more she could do. She wished that she could go back in time and undo the bad things that happened to Ariel and Lila, she felt so sorry for them. But she couldn't that, so for now she'd just have to help them make due with their lot in life and get back on their feet.

After thinking over the situation once more, Eva finally spoke up. "You really don't have to thank me. It's the least that I could do for you two. When I saw you alone with Lila...I knew that I just had to do something, and I'm just happy that I'm in a situation right now where I can. Everyone needs food, clothes, and shelter, and you're fifteen, on your own with a child, and injured. Obviously, you can't easily get those things yourself, and I'm on my own, and I finally have more than I need. In a way, it sort of makes sense that I should help you, you know? So, anyway we're going to get you that and some things that'll make it easier for you take care of Lila and me to help you two. She's sweet, and she's not a big girl, but it'll be easier on me not to have to carry her too." She gave a small, teasing smile to the pair as she said the last bit.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Ariel laughed a little when she heard what Eva said and saw the teasing smile. "I understand, Eva," she said. "Pretty soon, though, Lila won't have to be carried at all. Well, maybe sometimes but not all the time."

She was silent for a little while as she walked. She then said, "Eva, I'm glad you found us and were willing to help us. I know you don't have to help us, but you are and we're grateful. It's just like I know I didn't and don't have to thank you, but I did and will."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Eva slowed her pace just enough that she'd fall into step with the two of them. This way, she could still lead the way, but they wouldn't have to shout, and she wouldn't have to crane her neck to talk to them.

"I'm glad too," she said with a laugh. "I'd have probably been so bored stuck in that house for a big part of the day. Now, at least I have some company."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 am

Ariel smiled at what Eva was saying as she walked. She was glad that Eva had slowed down so that she was walking beside them. "Yeah, well, now we all won't be lonely", Ariel said. "At least there's that. Well, you know, unless I start to feel lonely. It happens sometimes. I'm glad for the company, though, and the help. And yeah, you won't be bored. Trust me. There'll be a lot of stuff for you to help with."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:21 am

Eva giggled again and looked over at the pair. They didn't look like they'd be too much trouble. In fact, how much trouble could any human be for a vampire?

"That is one good part," she said, "and I have a feeling that you won't keep me bored. After all, who ever heard of a boring two year old?" She paused and then added, "If you ever feel like you're getting lonely again, you can tell me that. I'll try and help."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 am

Ariel smiled as she heard the first part of what Eva said and her smile went away a little when she heard the rest of what she said. "Yeah, Lila's not boring at all. Especially when she gets cranky," Ariel said. She paused then said, "If I feel like I'm getting lonely again, which I'm sure will happen, I'll let you know. I don't know what you'll be able to do about it, but I'll let you know."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 am

Eva nodded sadly and paused for a second, chewing her lip to try and think. Finally, she admitted, "I don't know what I'd do either, but I could try to help. Maybe just knowing that you did have some one who might called a friend and who was around would help."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:58 am

"Yeah, maybe," Ariel said. "I'm sure it'd help somewhat. I know we just met and everything, but I do think of you as a friend. Right now, though, I'm ok. I'll let you know if that changes."

She paused then said, "For now, though, I just want to focus on shopping. Some things I need to get will probably need to be delivered, but it'll be good to have them." She paused then said, "Speaking of shopping, how much further is it?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 am

Eva grinned and said, "It's just up there, through these trees. Sorry that we have to walk. I probably should see about getting my hands on a car."

She started to walk more quickly again, though she didn't pull that much more ahead. As she walked, she turned to Ariel and added, "And yeah, let's just focus on something fun since we don't have anything serious to deal with now. It'll probably be good for you and for Lila."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:12 am

Ariel had picked up her pace when Eva did. She was glad that it wasn't much further to where they were going to shop. She'd be glad when she was there and could get what was needed.

Ariel smiled a little and said, "Yeah, it'll be good for us to do something fun. Everything's been so serious. It'd also be a really nice distraction. And about the car, I'd agree that it'd be a good idea to get one." After she said that she just kept walking to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 am

"Yeah, that way we won't have to take such a long hike every time," Eva said, laughing. "It's good for burning calories, but I don't think that the three of us need too much of that."

She didn't say anything until they reached the border of the town about twenty seconds later. Then she smiled and turned to Ariel and Lila.

"Well, we're here. What do you want to get first?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:24 am

Ariel was glad when she heard what Eva said, about them being there. She was glad, because they were now at their destination. It also hadn't taken that much longer to get there, which she was happy about. When she heard Eva's question, she knew the answer to that.

"A stroller," Ariel said, with a litlle bit of a laugh. "After that I'll look at cribs and get Lila some toys. I'd like to replace her doll. Then we can get some clothes for me and her, along with other stuff."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 am

Eva was seriously glad that she'd brought her best credit card. She knew that Ariel wouldn't make her break the bank or go for the most ridiculously expensive stuff, but they did have a lot that they needed to buy.

"We could get some more food from the grocery store too," she said as she led the two toward the nearest department store. "That way, we can make sure that we'll have the stuff you two want to eat in the house."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 am

"Yes, definately," Ariel said. "That'd be a good thing to do. It wouldn't be good to run out of food."

She was silent for a little as she followed Eva to the nearest department store. She then said, "You know what? I just realized something. I don't know what kind of crib or stroller to get for Lila. I mean, there's different kinds right? I think some of them are better or safer than others."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 am

"Er...." Eva wasn't sure what the answer to that was. She wasn't good with this kind of thing. After all, when she'd been around little kids, strollers and cribs hadn't existed. "I think so. You know what though? I'll bet that you can get information like that in the store, so that we can figure out what's best and what's safest and everything."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:59 am

"Yes, that would make sense," Ariel said. "The people in the store should be able to tell me that stuff. Of course, I'll have to get up the courage to actually talk to someone and I may have to deal with some people staring at me and wondering why I have a child when I'm so young. It's ok, though. I'm sure things'll work out."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 am

Eva could understand Ariel's doubts, and she didn't want the girl to get nervous or upset again, not when she'd been almost happy a few minutes and actually laughing.

"Listen, Ariel, if you think that it would make it easier, I could ask the questions," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 am

"Thank you, Eva. That would make things so much easier," Ariel said without hesitation, and smiling. "I wouldn't know what to say, and I'd be really uncomfortable asking the questions. I'm glad you don't mind talking to the store employees for me." After she said that she just kept walking towards the department store.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:12 am

Eva knew that Ariel was likely afraid of most strangers and that she'd probably only opened up to her because she was there, ready to help and pity, and because Ariel'd been desperate. Eva also didn't have that problem. She'd learned to get along very well with most humans. It was strange vampires with whom she occasionally had problems.

"No problem," she said. "I've met a few of the employees in the store, and I think that I'll know what to ask."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 am

"Good, I'm glad," Ariel said. "It helps. Of course, when I know the information I'll have to decide which crib and stroller to get. But, I'll just wait and see what the employees have to say first before I decide anything."

After she said that she just kept walking, waiting to get to the department store and then walking in when she got there. Of course she was staying by Eva the whole time, holding on to Lila securely. Ariel did her best not to seem nervous. She doubted it'd help her. Besides, she was there to take her mind off of things, not be nervous. After a little while, she calmed down and just walked.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 am

While Ariel was walking and browsing with Lila, Eva went over to the store employees and asked one of the older, more mature and maternal-looking women for help. She was polite and deferential, and she made sure to act older than eighteen when she pointed out her "sister" and her "daughter," and then she asked some questions about the strollers and the cribs. Luckily, the woman seemed to know exactly what she was talking about and gave Eva all the details about which cribs and strollers were the best and safest. A quick check of the price tags revealed that she was being at least somewhat honest and not just hawking the most expensive merchandise.

Then she went over to Ariel and Lila and whispered, "I've got the details. Now let's pick something out."
Back to top Go down
ArielBeckley

ArielBeckley

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:41 am

Ariel was happy when Eva had come over to them and said that she had the information. She was glad that there hadn't been any problems and was also glad that no one had bothered her and Lila. Ariel was curious about why Eva had whispered when she talked to her, but she figured it was so that attention wouldn't be brought to her. She'd rather not have that happen.

"Ok, wonderful," Ariel said. "So, which cribs and strollers are the best and safest? You'll have to show me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the woods Tag: Eva   In the woods Tag: Eva - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the woods Tag: Eva
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next