Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Treaty Line EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Treaty Line EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Treaty Line EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Treaty Line EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Treaty Line EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Treaty Line EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Treaty Line EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Treaty Line EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Treaty Line EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Treaty Line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Jacob waited by the treaty line, from the fight he has just over heard he knew that this was where she was heading.

Anna was running to him, this made his heart skip a beat with happiness but at the same time it sank, imprinting.... on Jasper!!

He was confused and felt like he was being torn a part. Jacob paced, waiting...
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Anna raced to the treaty line. It physically hurt her to be running from /jasper, but she didnt feel she had any other choice. And she was in love with Jacob.
She saw him at the invisible line that seperated the two areas. He was pacing furiously, she knew that he would have heard everything and he would probably be majorly pissed at her aswell. Would he eve still want her.
She stopped and stood facing him, a few meters away.
"Hi"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Jacob looked at Anna and stopped dead still. Seeing her standing there took his breath away and made his pulse race.

"Anna I..... I heard everything but from the look in your eyes you already know that."

Jacob didn't know what to do, he was lost but he knew Anna could not pass this line.

"I love you Anna I really do but I can't let you onto the Res."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Anna was now very very confuised and hurt, would he not bend the treaty a little as she was part shapeshifter? And what if they stayed together forever, was she always going to have to be on this side of the line? Would she never get to see that side of his life?
"oh, well, i guess that changes things then. i had better go, i need to find somewhere to live. See you round, maybe."
She could feel her venemous tears sting her eyes as she turned away.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Jacob grabbed her by the hand and spun her into his big open arms.

"Anna I will live with you where ever you want. We can go and find a place of our own just you and me but the treaty needs to be kept to you. For our sakes, for all the Cullens, for Jasper....." His voice sounded stained at he said his name he hoped Anna didn't notice.

"I love you and we will work this out togeher..."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Anna couldnt believe him when he said he would leave with hre "so you would leave your pack, your family, your friends, Renesmee, your whole life to be with me? Knowing what i have done, that according to destiny i am meant for someone else, and that we can never have a family, it would be me and you, by oursleves for eternity." She couldnt do that to him....she wouldnt do that to him. "im sorry jacob, that is ot going to happen, i will not put you throught that, and this time, i swear i mean it."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Jacob felt himself flush wish anger, "Anna surely that is up to me decide! I am sick and tried of everything being out of control. I want to control my own fate. I won't let some mystic pull screw things up. I want you and surely you can understand that.... unless...."

What if it was Jasper all along.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Anna stared at him, shocked by her anger, she had only once seen him angry and that had ended up with him getting his butt kicked..."unless what?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm

He walked away shaking, gathering his thoughts and feelings, calming himself down.

Jacob could not look at Anna he was scared of the answer, of what he might see in her eyes.

Taking a deep breath he managed to whisper, "Unless it was Jasper all along."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Anna was furious at what she had just heard.....she spun him round and clawed him across the face. She never normally lost control but she was very very close to it. "How dare you!! Do you really think i would be here with you if i wanted to be with him? Do you think i am that much of a whore that i would have slept with you almost straight away if i was in love with him? Nice to know what you really think of me!"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Jacob could feel her fury, her fingers drawing blood as she clawed him across the face. He did not try to stop her.

"I don't think your whore! Don't ever call yourself that!!" He looked at her his eyes smouldering.

"Anna I love you and god I want nothing more than for you to love me too but just cause I want something doesn't mean....." his voice trailed off, his heart sank, " doesn't mean it happens." He looked at her his eyes filled with pain. "God if wanting or wishing worked you would be in my arms right now.."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Anna couldnt believe he didnt thik she loved him. "i do love you, so much it hurts. But we have had othing but problems from the word go, its like some ultimate force is fighting against us. And i dont think we can fight against it ay more."
She moved in towards him, wrapping her arms around his too hot body, burying her head deep into his too warm chest, her tears soaking his shirt. "Im sorry, i am so so sorry"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Jacob wrapped his arms Anna and held her tight, he didn't want to let go.

"Anna I love you so much, you are the air that I breath and I won't just walk away. Screw fate. I make my own destiny and you are it."

He squeezed her to him,running his finger threw hair, trying to soothe away the worries, to make everything all right.

"I choose you..." he kissed the sop her head lighlty.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Anna knew it was not goig to be that easy, they couldnt just choose to fight fate, well they could but that does not necessarily mean it will work. She looked up into Jacobs eyes and pulled his head to hers, she kissed him lightly on the lips, the heat between them alomst visible. Her tongue worked its way into his mouth getly teasing his. "i love you" her lips whispered onto his. Then she gently, as they kissed pushed him so he was on one side of the line and she was on the other. "im sorry" Then with her full force she pushed him into the woods, turning as she did so to run in a blurr away from him so he would not be able to see where she went to follow her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Jacob picked himself up, he had a few cracked ribs but they would heal quickly. Sorry was still ringing in his ear.

He slowly began walking to the Cullens house, he had no idea what to do anymore, everything he touched seemed to turn to dust. He loved Anna and his heart ached that somehow it caused her pain.

Jacob knew that Alice could see the future but that it could change, people could change course surely this meant that that there was nothing as a set path or fate??

Our destiny is our own.

He walked ignoring the pain. Jacob was in control no one else. He loved Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

OOC - continued from the woods - confrontation

Anna knew that JAcob would go to the woods, so as son as Renesmee and Brandon mad eto leave she rna as fast as she could for the treaty line, hoping to catch him before he went over it.

"Damn"

She was too late, by only a minute or so. She couldn't decide what to do now. She had made friends with Sam but was it enough to let him bend the rules for her and let her onto the res to find JAcob? And could he control his pack enough to stop them from atacking her?

Did it really matter? This was her husband, the man she loved, and they were going to have a family, that wass what was important. Not an ancient treaty.
Jacob needed to understand that she hated Renesmee for what she did to him, could barely stand to look at her. But she was pregnant with his child and she did not want to risk her doing anything stupid which was why they needed to be like that with her. Not because she thought she was the victim. But becaue she had something they wanted.

She made her mind up, standing on the line she tookher clothes off, then phasing as she crossed (seemed like it was seinsible not to be in vamp form on their land) she picked her clothes up in her muth and steped onto the res. Nerves filling her to the brim.

She could smell scents ismilar to Jacobs all around her, she tried to find Jacobs stongest scent, it was easy as he had not been here for a while and she began to follow it deeper into the reservation.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Anna slowly stalked through the reservation, following Jacobs scent to a small cottage in a very large clearing. The scent of him was strong here but not strong enough for him to stil be here. This must be his dads place. She was tempted to phase back and go in and introduce herself, but that would probably piss Jacob off even more so she decided against it and walked over to the edge of the woods where his scent carried on,
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Anna started to get nervous as she could sense that the wolves were egtting closer, they had obviously picked up on her unusual scent and were coming to investigate, she really hoped that they had Sam with them.

Then she say a dozen pairs of eyes looking at her from within the trees. Getting closer.

She carried on walking, hoping they would just let her pass, seeing she was a shifter, hoping they would not catch her vampire scent, that they would just watch what she did.

She could tell Sam was not there and she was not sure how much thye had heard when Sam was in wolf form, she had hoped it was enough but not too much.

She walked thrught the woods and came up to a beach.

OOC - cont first beach - for arguments sake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty Line   Treaty Line Empty

Back to top Go down

Treaty Line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: La Push :: Quileute Reservation-
Jump to: