Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Eva & Roman c'td.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:03 am

Eva had to love his accent, especially at times like these, and she leaned into his touch as they walked onward.
"Oh, it does," she said, smiling, "but then I was already just seeking revenge for your attack. I'm allowed to do that, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:24 am

He laughed and shook his head, "No, no. What I gave you a simple show of affection. Yours was very different," he grinned, "that is simply not allowed."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:46 am

Eva's dead heart leaped again at the mention of the word affection, but she didn't let it show on her face as she teased him back.
"Oh really?" she asked, pretending to be skeptical. "How was it a show of affection?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 am

Roman laughed at her question, enjoying her teasing. He lowered his hand, giving her butt another playful spank. "How is that not affection, hm?" he grinned before wrapping his arm around her again.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 am

"Hm," Eva teased, echoing his tone. "Well...you are hitting me." It was the best that she could come up with to joke about. She liked what he was doing after all.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 am

He laughed again and shook his head, "I would hardly call that hitting!" he defended, leaning down to kiss her. "I wouldn't ever really, though," he assured her, gently touching her chin affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 pm

"I know that," Eva said, smiling back up at him just as affectionately. "I was just joking." She kissed him once and then squeezed his hand again. "We should probably hurry up. I don't want Rosalie seeing her shirt on the porch."
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 am

"I know," he grinned, pulling her closer and kissing her forehead. He smiled against her lips as she kissed him and stopped for a moment to kiss her in return. He chuckled and swung her into his arms, "Aww, does Rose scare you?" He kissed her nose. "She's harmless."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 am

Eva laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, moving closer to him as though she were being pulled like one magnet to another.
"Are you sure about that?" she asked, resting her forehead and against his and rubbing their noses together.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 am

He laughed softly and swept her off her feet, rubbing his nose against hers, kissing her softly. "Well, okay, maybe not harmless, but I'll be your shield," he grinned. He kissed her once more before taking off running with her still secure in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 am

Eva held onto him tightly as he ran with her.
Está tan rápido como yo, she thought, surprised. She was one of the fastest vampires that she knew. How could he be so fast?
"I'll trust you with that, my big, strong Russian," she teased lightly. Then she realized that she'd used the word my, and she opened her mouth again, trying to figure out what to say. Her venom was pounding in her veins, and she knew that she would have blushed if she could have.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:32 am

He grinned at her and set her down as they reached the porch, but he didn't let her step away. "And what does that make you?" he asked teasingly, "My what?" He sensed her sudden nervousness and he smiled, his fingers moved down her sides, tugging her closer to kiss her softly, letting her know her words hadn't scared him away.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:34 am

Eva relaxed when she felt his lips pressed against hers, and she closed her eyes, sighing with pleasure. Even the softest of his kisses sent sparks through her body, and she liked the soft, gentle kisses that Roman gave her sometimes.
"Well..." she began as she pulled back..."what do you want me to be?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:47 am

He held her close, his thumbs caressing her back slowly as he smiled down at her. "How about just my girl and no one elses?" He lifted one hand into her hair, pushing it back from her face carefully, still smiling at her as he kissed her once again. "What do you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:54 am

Eva's smile widened when he asked that, and she turned her head to the side and kissed his jaw lightly.
"I like that idea," she said, looking up into his eyes. "I'd love to be your girl." She gave him another soft kiss on the lips as her insides fluttered. She'd finally found a guy that she really, really liked, the first one since Jim, and he liked her too. She knew that this was the start of something good.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 am

He grinned as she kissed his jaw, and he only pulled her a little closer, his hands moving over her back slowly. "Good," he murmured as their lips met. He lifted a hand to her cheek slowly, cupping it as he deepened their kiss, his tongue moving along her bottom lip briefly before slowly pulling away.

He smiled at her once more before stepping around her to grab Rosalie's blouse before stepping back over to her. Standing behind her, he held it open for her to slip her arms through.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 am

Eva smiled when she saw how much of a gentleman he was being. She decided that she liked that. He'd already shown her that he was more than capable of letting go and getting down and dirty with her, and this other side only made him more appealing to her.
"Thank you," she said, sliding her arms for the shirt and turning to face Roman as she buttoned it up.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 am

ooc - Cullen Land - Eva & Roman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eva & Roman c'td.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3