Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 am

OOC: Cont from THE FAMILY, Page 6/7)

Edward Cullen wrote:
Edward stroked Bella's face. "I'm sorry love. And no I don't."
He then heard Eva's thoughts. And she was correct...there was nothing ot be jealous of...Edward didn't look at other women, ever.
Edward gave Bella another kiss on the lips. "Please don't." He whispered. "Don't think that way of me," he said under his breath.

Bella looked up, adoringly at her mate. She bit her lip and nodded before returning his sweet and gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry." she whispered to him before giving a little smile. "I still struggle to understand why you chose me, when you could have had anyone else in this world."

She cupped his cheek gently and glanced over at their little daughter. "Thank you for choosing me and giving me all of this" shw said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Anna ran to the back of the hosue in a blur, she still had not got used to that yet. She stopped just short of the wall and looked up to where the window to Edwards bedroom was and noticed a tall tree just to the side of it "hmmmmm" she flew up the tree quick as a flash and leapt into the open window being careful not to make a sound.
She prayed no-one would notice her yet, not until she had goten herself cleaned up and found some more clothes. She really needed to get herslef a decent wardrobe, that was if Jasper did not chuck her out for being such a braze hussy. She giggled to herself silently and thought back to what had jjust happened in the woods. hmmmmm she thought again.
SHe wlaked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, stepping in and feeling the cool water massage her stone body. She washed al the dirl and leaves and stains off her body,leaving her clean and white.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Edward stroked Bella's face. "I'm sorry love. And no I don't."
He then heard Eva's thoughts. And she was correct...there was nothing ot be jealous of...Edward didn't look at other women, ever.
Edward gave Bella another kiss on the lips. "Please don't." He whispered. "Don't think that way of me," he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Bella wrapped her arms tighter around her mate. She heard rustling up from the third floor.

She sniffed and picked up two scents. But one was not quite strong enough to make a presence.

"Anna is back" she whispered to Edward... "She smells like Jacob"

The vampire raised an eyebrow. Hopefully Edward would be able to read Anna's thoughts and find out what exactly had gone down.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Edward felt horrible.
He kept his eyes down and listened to Bella.

He could sniff the dog-scent off of Anna too, and he knew why.

he tapped into Anna's thougths then stopped that right awa.

He shook his head slwoly. "You don't want to know." He fidgeted with her fingers. He couldn't forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Bella wrinkled her nose. She did have a pretty good idea why the two scents had been mixed... And the smell which accompined it. They smelt like sex.

"Ew" she whispered. Before darting her eyes over to thier playing daughter, who was still pretending to be a cat, prowling all around the kitchen floor tiles. She appeared to adore Anna... But she also adored Jacob, and knew that someday, she and Jake would be together.

"What about the imprint? Does this mean nothing to him?" she whispered to her love angrilly.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Renesmee could hear her parents tlaking, and she could also smell what they were talking about, it smelled funny.
"Mummy, why does the kitty cat smell like my Jacob?" She stopped playing as a cat and wlaked up to her mummy and daddy.
she didnt like the smell of Jacob and Anna mixed together, it didnt feel right to her. Jacob was hers, not anyone elses. They were going to be together forever.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Bella hugged Renesmee to her gently and smoothed out her hair.

"Sweetie, I think she and Jacob like each other a lot. Perhaps they went hunting together or somthing?" she triedd to tell her daughter, looking to Edward for a little help on the matter.

Perhaps it was just a one time thing, but Bella would be having a talk with Jacob. He was supposed to wait for Renesmee. He pledged his love to her by imprinting... And then he thinks to let off steam with someone else.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Renesmee wasnt convinced by her mothers reaction, especially when she could smell that jacob and anna had returned to the house together and neither of them had come to se eher, she could hear them as they went upstairs to annas new rom.
It wasnt fair, he was supposed to cmoe and see her, he always came to see her.
"then why has he not come to see me mummy?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Bella wondered how on earth she was going to explain this one.

"I'm sure he will baby - He cares about you so much. Perhaps he just has some things to sort out. I am pretty sure he will come see you in good time. If not I shall fetch him" she tried to convince her precious little daughter. She looked to Edward who smiled and nodded at Renesmee also.

The sounds from the room became a little louder to Bella, Edward and their super-vampire hearing. The shedding of clothes. The whispers of love. Moans.

Bella growled, her whole body tensing up. Beside her, Edward was just as tense.

"Lets go home" she said, picking up Renesmee in her arms and taking Edwards hand. She wanted to rip Jacobs throat out, and knew Edward would have been thinking along the same lines.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Renesmee started sobbing in her mothers arms. Her mother was never any good at lying. "Mummy, jacob loves Anna doesnt he?" her mother and father seemed to forget that she was much more mature than her young age and she had the brain capacity to absorb information quickly and she had good hearing. She knew some of what went on in this hosue, she knew that when peopel went into their bedrooms and those sorts of noises came out of the room that it meant that they loved each other.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Edward's heart plummeted at Renesmee's angst over Jacob.

I'll hurt him if he hurts her. I wanted to say it aloud but not with small ears.

Edward followed Bella, gripping her hand gently. He reached and stroked Nessie's hair adoringly and whispered, "At least I love you, Nessie. And that will never change. Please don't cry."

He felt his eyes prick again. Jacob owuld pay. It was as if Edward condoned the Jacob imprinting on his daughter-thing...but Jacob had gone too far.

he took Bella's hip as he fell in step beside her.

In her ear he said, "Jake wouldn't do that to her." he dipped his head toward Renesmee then stroked their baby's arm consolingly. What could he do?

Oh right. Knock Jacob's sack so that he couldn't mate with a feline again. No one hurt his child.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm

OOc - move to cottage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen   Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella, Edward and Renesmee - In the Kitchen
Page 1 of 1