Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Family EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Family EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Family EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Family EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Family EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Family EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Family EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Family EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Family EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Family

Go down 
+7
Ed
Leah Clearwater
Jazzie
JacobBlack
RosalieHale
Alice Cullen
Mia Hale
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Family   Family EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 pm

I'd been searching a long time, but at least I had found the house, if I was right, if my intuition was right my aunt Rosalie hale lived here... I knocked the door with a soft thud...And waited a bit nervous...It was so weird, but at least I had family, so that was something...the door opened,I stood face to face with Rosalie, my aunt...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Alice having heard a knock on the door, she grabbed Nessie, scooping her up in her arms, making her way to the front door. "Let's go see who that is, Nessie," she cooed with a smile. She pulled the door open and looked curiously at the girl on the other side. She smelled Jacob near by as well. "Yes, may I help you?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:15 pm

"erh, hi, my name is Mia Hale, I figured out my aunt, Rosalie was supossed to live here...Am I right?" I muttered shy, I looked at the one who stood in the friont door and smiled shy at her...
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Nessie looked at teh strange girl infront of her - what were all these strangers doing at her house? "Aunty Alice - does she mean my Aunty Rose?" She looked at ehr Aunty curiously. 2I didnt know Aunty Rose had another niece, i thought i was special" Nessie was beginning to feel very jealous of all thesen people getting more attention than her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Jacob came round the corner straightening his newly put on clothes. He caught site of the girl at he door, her scent his nose. "not another one" he yelled and then he saw Nessie.

He began to tremble with anger...
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

I just stood still, trying to ignore the jaleous and angry looks of some,spescially the look of the dog annoyed me...Maybe it was better just to turn around an disappear again...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Alice gasped softly. "Oh," she said. "I'm Alice. Rosalie does live here, though at the moment's a bit preoccupied." She started to say something else when Renesmee's words stopped her. "Oh sweetheart, you are very special," she smiled. She frowned suddenly as Jacob's scent got stronger. "Jacob!" Alice scolded, "If you have a problem, then leave." She turned to Mia, and smiled. "Please, come in."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Jacob rushed to Nessie, ignoring Alice

"Honestly leech can't you keep your kind a way for 5 minutes!!" He wanted to take Nessie but did not just in case he needed to phase but he did put himself between them, a big wall and growled.
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:35 pm

I pressed my lips in a line, in a try not to growl..."I see.;maybe I better go" I growled softly...Actually I din't want to get in any kind of trouble
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Nessie reached for Jacob she felt safe in his arms, and she knew she would always be special to him. He was hers and she was his.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Alice loosened her arms for Jacob to take her, never denying her anything. She moved Jacob to the side, glaring at him, before taking Mia's wrist, "Come in, ignore the dog," Alice smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Jacob could see that Nessie needed him, she had been through so much in the last few days.

"Come here Ness, lets go inside and you can ride the wolfie" He grabbed her and rushed inside to leave Alice to deal with this mess, mumbling under his breath
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:51 pm

I followed alice,god why had this to start with a mess allready?
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Nessie giggled childishly as Jacob carried her back into her second home. She always felt comfortable in jacibs arms.
He carried her into the living room where he sat her down on the sofa. She clambered up and sat on his back as he gave her a wolfie ride round the living room. She loved being a child but she knew that soon she wuldnt be. She was going to make the most of it while it lasted. She grabbed onto a chunk of jakes hair and used it like reins. "giddy up wolfieJake"! she yelled while laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:10 pm

She ushered Mia to sit, and smiled. "I apologize for the tension, we've had many visitors today." She turned to Jacob, and wrinkled her nose. "Listen, mutt. Either be polite, or get out - Nessie stays."
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 pm

"ow, it's okay..." I muttered and got seated...so it seemed to be a many visitorsday today...Always it seemed, that if i came somewhere, that i disturbed the peace. Maybe it was just me, or maybe i was so unlucky in choosing a time to show up ssomewhere.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Jacob looked up at Alice from his position on all fours as Nessie rode him.

"Listen here pixie leech I am not the one who has turned this house into a Vampire Disney Land. Nessie is my concern and when it come to her safety being nice doesnt come into it"

He glared at Alice and then smiled up at Nessie, "Come on Ness, lets make the wolf go fast" and he started to rush about the floor with Nessie gripped on tightly laughing
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:19 pm

I looked from one to another quietly, most lightly I would make a big mess if i said something...Even if it was just pointing to the fact of my confusement. No problem, if I wanted to I could do as if i was invisible...No need for real attention, it only made me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Alice gasped. "Why you mangy dog! I would never let anything harm Renesmee. Just because she somehow tolerates you doesn't mean she needs your protection," she growled, clenching her fists.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Nessie laughed likea hyena when AJcob started bucking about with ehr on his back. It was like a carnival ride, or at least she thought it was, she never got to do anything normal like that.
"Jakie, can we go to the carnical? Please Please Please" she begged. If anyone would let her go and be happy about it it would be him, plus it would be more fun with him anyway. Her parents and the rest of her family would only be worried about her hurting herself or someone hurting her. Thwey never let her do anything. She led a very boring, sheltered life.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 pm

When Jasper entered the room with Anna he could sense the tention and could see Alice was angry. He did not doubt that he has something to do with Black.

Then he noticed the new girl on the sofa, who was she. Jasper quickly placed himself infront of Anna, "Alice..." he whsipered his voice full of questions.
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm

okay, why the hell had I come to here? this was so confusing...I tried not to growl or react badly, I had no need for a mess,I was the disturber anyway...Maybe just sneak away? hmm, not very original, that would be an action of idiocy most lightly. Just try to relax and ignore the others,or just wait till it was over?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Alice turned to face Jasper, and her eyes softened immediately. She looked at Anna briefly as he held her protectively behind him. She looked back to him before motioning to Mia. "This is Rosalie's niece. Don't worry, she's harmless. Is..is everything okay?" she asked carefully, hoping nothing had changed since their time together.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Jasper eased at Alices reassuring words.

"Yes, everything is fine." He went over to Alice and leaned over and brushed his lips with his, to reassure and to a firm that he was hers.

"We need to talk, I hav a lot to tell you"
Back to top Go down
Mia Hale

Mia Hale

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 pm

I just sat quiet,sometimes thinking and speaking without words was easier to me...I didn't want to be a disturber...I didn't want to be different, though, my autism made I was different...And extremly moodchanging, well most lightly it was only nervous and confused now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Family
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next