Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jasper & Alice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Jasper kissed her softly, nibbling her lips and tracing with his tongue but his need deepened, his tongue become firm and thrusting his teeth bting and wanting to taster more of her

"ALice I love you so much....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:42 pm

She kissed him back just as softly, moaning softly as he nibbled at her lip. Her own tongue snaking out to meet his as she brought her arms down around his neck, gasping as he bit her.

"I love you, too, my darling.. with everything in me," she murmured, running her fingers through his hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Jasper smiled but then he heard Anna she was upset and the emotions downstairs where heightened, something was wrong.

He jumped away from Alice. "I am sorry Darling but there is something happening downstairs and it is not good."

He quickly put his clothes and waited for Alice to get some clothes so they could go down together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

She gasped as he jumped away from her and frowned, thinking she'd done something wrong. But when he explained, she gave a soft sigh and nodded, moving quickly to pull on new pair of panties and a bra, quickly pulling on jeans and a blouse as she ran her hands through her hair, kicking off her heels to step into a pair of flats.

She took Jasper's hand, kissing his cheek, disappointed that they didn't get to finish their fun, and lead them downstairs.

ooc - The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:24 am

Jasper ran upstairs with Alice on his back. He pushed the door open with his foot and waked in slamming it behind him.

"Well that is rather large..." the bed towering in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:27 am

Alice held onto him tightly the whole time, giggling as ran with her. She gasped at the size of the bed - it completely dominated the entire room, but it was beautiful and she loved it.

"But it's beautiful.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:35 am

Jasper smiled, putting her on the floor. "Yes, it lovely Darling." He walked over and jumped on the bed smiling,

"Nice an firm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:47 am

She laughed softly as she watched him before sauntering over to the bed, crawling up onto it, moving towards him slowly. She bounced a little and grinned.

"Hmm, yes. Nice and firm, indeed," she murmured, moving closer to him, brushing her lips against his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 am

Jasper smiled as she bounced up and down on the bed. Pulling Alice to him as she kissed him but stopping half way...

He through his head back and let out a large throaty laugh as he heard Anna's voice fill his head. Tracing his finger along the frown on Alice's face at his laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 am

Alice pulled back from the kiss abruptly at the sound of his laughter, a hurt look crossing her face as she pulled her face back from his touch.

"Okay..not the reaction I was hoping for," she said softly, moving her body farther away from his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 am

Jasper smiled, shaking his head as he pulled Alice closer again.

"No, darling it Anna's," tapping his head, "She and Jacob want a few days alone at the new house." Winking, "There having a honeymoon, i think it's fare to say that things have worked out."

He kissed her softly, "Dont you just love happy ending my love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:22 am

"Oh," she said dumbly as he pulled her back into his arms. "I knew they would be okay," she murmured, kissing along his neck.

She pulled back slightly and pulled her shirt off, crawling closer to him in her jeans and bra, "As much as I love your sister, baby, this isn't exactly the time to talk about her, hmm?" she teased, her hands sliding under his shirt slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 am

Jasper nodded dumbly, the feel of Alice's hand on him driving any other thought other than her from his mind.

His hand slowly making circles up and down her back. Dipping his head so that he his mouth kissed her neck, his tongue teasing in a circle in the hollow of her throat.

"Darling, have you got something in mind." teasing her with feather light touches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 am

Alice moaned softly as his mouth moved along her neck and throat, arching into his touch as she straddled his hips.

"Mm, no.. but I have a feeling that you do," she whispered as her hands grabbed at his shirt, ripping it from his body in one fluid motion. "You wanted this bed..I think you should show me why.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Jasper smiled, looking up at Alice sitting her slight frame not exactly towering over him.

His hands reached up her back, un hooking her bra and slowly taking it off her shoulders and down her arms, squeezing her breasts as he went along.

"Miss Cullen are you trying to seduce me..." the bra fell to the floor, his hands cupping her breast, his fingers tweaking her nipples
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Alice moaned as he squeezed her breasts, her head falling back as she arched into him further. "M-maybe.." she mumbled as his hands worked their magic on her body. She pushed her hips into his teasingly, moaning once more.

"Is it working?" she asked, looking at him, her eyes heavy with love an desire. She could feel it coming off her body in waves and she was certain he could feel it quite strongly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Jasper smiled, and took her hand in his and placed it on the crotch of his jeans. His hard erection straining against the fabric.

"Does that answer your question Darling." Leaving her hands there as his own went back to her breasts, holding them in his hands. His hands massaging them in circles as his fingers wound her nipples in little flicky circles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Alice bit her lip as her hand palmed his erection, rubbing it firmly as she leaned into his neck, all but attacking it with her mouth as she kissed and nibbled.

"Mm yes it does, baby," she breathed, rubbing a little more insistently, "I want you, Jasper.. I wanted you in the dressing room.. I don't want to be quiet," she growled before claiming his lips in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Jasper groaned as nibbled at his neck, the feel of her was intoxicating. His hands skimming down her back and under her jeans grabbing at her little tight ass pulling her more to him.

The sound of her growl and passionate kiss trapped a moan ihn his throat, his nails digging into her pert ass.

He kissed her back, long and hard, his tongue playing with hers, stroking and exploring every inch of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Alice only moaned louder as Jasper's hands disappeared into her jeans, kissing him deeper as her hand continued her insistent rubbing. She cried out as his nails dug into her skin, at same time feeling wet heat flooding her.

She moved her hand away from his clothed erection and instead pressed herself directly against him, rubbing against him as she moaned. Her fingers tangled in his hair, tugging at it with a soft whimper. "Touch me, Jasper," she begged him, his lips trailing to his neck.

She kissed it once, before opening her lips against his skin and biting him - hard. "Take me.." she moaned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm

The feeling of Alice along his body, wriggling made Jasper groan. The taster of her biting him making him growl and he grabbed her by the hands rolling over so that she was pinned underneath him.

He straddled her across her hips lifting his hips so that he could rip of her jeans in one quick fluid motion, taking her panties of at the same time.

Lying naked under him, Jasper growled. " You Darling are just so damn gorgeous." Lying down her hard, his mouth taking hers hard and biting her tongue. His hand tangeld into her hair, while the other plunged into her wet warm pussy. Thrusting hard. "So damn beautiful" he growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Alice gasped as Jasper suddenly pinned her down, the sound of his growl only making her wetter. She licked her lips at him, moaning loudly as he ripped her jeans and panties off. She lay under him bare and trembling with need.

"Jasper..please, baby.. please.." she begged just as his mouth crushed against hers. She cried out into his kiss as he bit her tongue and as tangled one hand in his hand, fisting his hair.

When his fingers plunged deep her, she ripped her mouth away from his to cry his name out loudly, tightening her fingers around his hair as her body arched dramatically, panting hard already as she bucked her hips into his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Jasper pulled back and crawled backwards of the bed, opening his jeans slowly, teasing, easing the zip down.

Slowly pushing the jeans down his hips to the floor.

His manhood, thrust forward, hard and erect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:04 pm

She whined as he pulled back, and she trembled with need. "No, no, no!" she whimpered. If she could've sobbed with desperation, she would have. She watched as he slowly stripped his jeans off and she bit her lip.

Okay - two could play that game.

She arched her back, licking her lips as she watched him, her fingers trailing down her own body before plunging deep inside her dripping heat with a moan. She threw her head back with a cry, arching her body even more as her fingers dove deeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:14 pm

The site of Alice touching her self made him moan, he jumped on the bed with one leap towering over her, his eyes filled with desire.

"Can I help you with that.." he whispered. Flopping on the bed, making ALices body jump a bit, he burried his face between legs, leaving her to keep her fingers inside herself while his mouth took clit, sucking hard, stroking with his tongue, his hands going under her ass. Nails digging in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: