Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Home Alone - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Home Alone

Go down 
+7
Jazzie
Ed
Leah Clearwater
RosalieHale
Bella Cullen
Esme Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Esme looked at Carlisle. "Don't mind Edward. I am sure he does not mind. He and Bella don't live in the house officially as they have a cottage in the woods - But they just want to protect their daughter, and I think he was a little distressed because of Nessie's dreams, please my love, don't take it personally" she said gently. Knowing that her oldest yet youngest son could come across as a little stand offish at times, but it was all in his nature to protect Bella and Renesmee.

"I think we would love to see the other side of you... I am intregued to see if I am totally honest. I've only ever met Werewolves before, and I bet you are a beautiful cat Anna - You defentily smell a lot nicer... But not in an edible way" she grinned at the girl at the last part of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Anna grinned at the couple. At least they seemed to have a sense of humuor.

She figured she probably had built up enough energy to last a few minutes as her alter ego before she would have to turn back. So she took both of their hands, which she had suddenly realsied were stone cold, literally STONE cold. they were amazing. Then she let them help her slowly out to the front of the house. She didnt know if bella and Edward would follow when they figured what was happening but she hoped so as she didnt think she would have the energy to repeat this for a day or so. She would need some real meat in her belly before she did it again.

when they were a few meters away from the house she let go of them and moved a few feet away from them. She then turned to face them, she had never shown strangers what she considered to be her "true self" so she was a little nervous.

Slowly she mentally reached down into the depths of her heart and found the place where the energy came from. She felt it rise up in inside her and the warmth spread over her body.
To someone watching it would only last a split second but her bones grew and changed shape, her whole body shimmered and it looked as though she was bursting out of ehrself as she leapt foward and in her place was a huge snow white panther. The panther stood at 7ft tall when she was on all fours. The scars all over her body glimmering silver, almost reflective were completely visible now and the wound on her back leg healed before their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:52 am

Carlisle held onto Esme's hand as we watched Anna phase, it really was quite a remarkable experience.

He watched, astounded as Anna's wounds healed before their very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:12 am

Esme was outstanded. She gripped onto Carlisles hand and smiled, loving the experience of watching Anna phase. She was stunning. The white, the silver. The beautiful striking blue eyes were almost chilling.
"Oh Anna - you are so beautiful" she whispered with sheer excitement.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:15 am

Carlisle laughed. "Is it just me or does this feel like watching one of our babies grow up?"

Anna had only been with them a short time but Carlisle already felt very protective of her, she felt like one of the family.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 am

"Yes dear, except the only way in which our babies changed appearance and grew a little is when Alice cut their hair. Ours have been forever stuck as teenagers." she said, still looking in awe at Anna.

"Honestly. We have seen the pack phase numerous times. But you are so much more controlled, and graceful"
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:02 am

Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:56 am

Anna padded slowly up to the couple stanidng awestruck in front of her and put her muzzle to each of their cheeks, as if to kiss them. She then lifted her right paw and paced it genrly on Esmes chest, it more than covered it. [iIt was the closest thing to a hug a panther could give.
Knowing she only had a minute or so of energy left tho she she had a sudden urge to play and show off a little, it was exhilerating being back in this body, and knowing it was not only to keep warm and hide.
SHe quickly spun round and ran off to the nearest tree leaping onto its trunk and in less than a few seconds she had climbed to the top. Then, in a sudden burst of energy she leapt, flying through the are as graceful as a bird then she turned towards the ground, landing on all fours directly in front of Dr Cullen and Esme.
SHe quickly picke dup the clothes with her teeth that had been disgarded in ehr change, she didnt know what sort of state they were in but they were better than nothing and she ran to the side of the house feeling the change cmoing back on.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 pm

A hug from a Panther. Esme was touched at the gentlness of the huge paw as it rested on her chest, and the warm breath on her cheek as the huge white cat nuzzled hers and Carlisles cheek.

Esme noticed that the clothing that Anna had shed during her phase was a little worse for wear as she grabbed them, so as quick as a flash she used her vampire speed to grab another pair of jeans and an ice blue long sleeved cotton top. She threw them out of the window in the direction in which she had jumped, into the bushes. She might be wanting those.

"Amazing" she whispered to Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 pm

"Spectacular." Carlisle replied, slipping his arm around Esme's waist and kissing her neck.

"The poor girl has been to hell and back." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Esme nodded in agreement. "There must be something we can do to help her. Do you know much about shapeshifters... Other than the Quilietes?" she asked her husband. "I feel so drawn to her darling. We need to help her, and I think we are going to have to have everyone elses help too. I think Renesmee is the key however"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Anna watched as the clothes fell out of the upstairs window with relief, there really was not much left of the clothes she had borrowed earlier. She really should find a way to get some money and replace them, who ever they belong to may not be too impressed when they got back to find some of their clothes shredded. It was a predicament sh ehad never learnt a way to get around other than walking round naked.
She hurridly put the new clothes on, sighing at the baggyness around her breasts.then ran back round to meet the cullens.
"I need to find someway to repay you guys for your kindness, i just dont know what. If you come up with some way that i can do anything, pleas elet me know"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Esme moved over to her and looked up into her eyes. "We need nor want nothing from you Anna, apart from to help you and keep you safe" she said, honestly. "But if there is anything you feel you need from us, please do tell us, because we will only be too pleased to help you out."

She turned to Carlisle and smiled warmly at him, her hand gripping his lightly.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Carlisle smiled back at Esme and brought her hand to his lips, brushing it softly with tender kisses.

He turned back to Anna. "As my wife says, we treat our friends like family... If there's anything you need, we will help."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:38 am

Anna slowly walked back to the house. Her energy supplies now depleted after her little display. "Thankyou", she answered to the couple beside her "I do appreciate your hospitality, and it is good to know i have friends in this world. " She was not sure how to broach the next subject, she was uncomfortable asking for favours but she wanted a fresh start and this seemed to be how she was going to get it.
"There are a couple of things, i hate to ask as you have already been so gracious. But my energy levels are pretty low, and being a panther i have an appetite for raw meat, it seems to be the only thing that satiates the hunger, i dont have the energy to hunt tho, and you guys probably enjoy it, so i was wondering, ummm, if when you net hunted, aftre you have taken what you need, you might perhaps be inclined to allow me to finish things off? The other thing was i told you i wanted a fresh start which is why i came to america and it appears i am going to settle here as it is the safest place i have felt in a long time. But when i ran away from home i was only just starting my last year of high school. I never got to finish and it is something i would like to do. But i dont know if there is a school here and i would need somewhere to stay while i completed school. i dont want to be a burden to you guys though so you can say no. And im sure i could find somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Esme nodded. "Absoultly - We can help you out with that. We can bring something back for you after we have hunted. It's mostly deer and other game in this part of the woods, but if you go a little further - out of state, Grizzlys are widley found" she said.

"And as for school - Forks High is nearby - Edward, Bella and Alice finished up there in the Spring, but it's a very good school. We can help you enrol there if you wish. We would need to forge you some documents so that you are posing as one of our foster children, just as the others have had. It will be simple to get you in if we are your guardians. How does that sound?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Anna could not believe how wonderful these poeple were. They just seemed ot be so full of love and compassion. And Anna herself was inexplicably drawn to them.
As they entered back into the house the light surrounding her filled her with warmth, she never felt comfortable outside in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Carlisle smiled at Anna. "We have only recently hunted and I'm sure Esme is not ready for another trip, so I will go and bring you back some meat."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 pm

"thankyou Dr cullen, i do appreciate it. I might try and get some sleep now if thats ok though, i have worn myslef out with all that excitement. "
She felt drained and weary after the days events. She could feel the colour starting to drain from ehr already pale skin and her leg was starting to burn again. She didnt think the infection had completely gone before it had healed. She unconsciously bent down to scratch it.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:01 pm

"I won't be long, my darling." Carlisle said, kissing Esme and holding her close. He needed some time alone with his thoughts and this was the perfect oppertunity.

He left the house and ran straight for the forest.

Last edited by Carlisle Cullen on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Esme watched her husband as he turned and exited the window. He looked troubled.

She turned to Anna - If you dont mind dear, I might accompany Carlisle and give him a hand." she told her, concerned for her mates wellbeing.

She knew what the answer would be and she nodded sweetly. "We will see you soon" she said as she lept out of the window and ran, following Carlisles scent.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Anna decided to try and go get some sleep. She had had a long day and was planning on going to the school tomorrow to register. She hated sleeping at nighttime, she always got nightmares. It was horrible, but she needed the sleep. She left Esme downstairs, she figured she would probably go after Dr Cullen anyway, she had kind of interrupted them.
She went up to the third floor and found the room that Esme had given her directions to earlier, it was amazingly light. Perfect. The pulled the blankets off te bed and threw them onto the floor then stripped her clothes off and curled up on the blankets. Amazingly she fell asleep straight away, but it was not going to be a peaceful sleep she already knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 am

"I smell her too." Jasper whispered as he climbed from the car going to Alice's door. "Carlisle and Esme aren't inside, but Jacob is."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 am

Alice wrinkled her nose in disgust, "I knew I smelled wet dog," she muttered as she stepped out of the car as Jasper opened her door. She had to hold him for just a moment before facing whatever it was awaited them. She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his middle, pressing her face against his chest for moment, breathing him in, relaxing completely. "Everything will be okay, won't it?" she asked, her voice soft, hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:58 am

"It will be fine." He replied, holding her to him. "We're the Cullens it always works out."

OOC: Sorry I have to go to bed and need to make some posts elsewhere plus I think we should wait for anna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next